PDA

View Full Version : IT'S Smack Time



kenny1937
10-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Hey it is time to Smack the Steelers, Here is the order of the day:

1. Offence "SMACK 'EM"
2. Defence "SMACK 'EM"
3. Special Teams "SMACK 'EM"
4. Dante "SMACK 'EM"
5. Chief's Crowd "SMACK 'EM"

Anyone disregarding these standing orders will answer to the Sarge.

GO CHIEF'S


8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-16-2006, 10:56 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
IT'S Smack Time

Yep; it sure was. Time to drown my sorrows.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Everybody got smacked but the Steeler's, Sigh!

I'm not sure I want to show my face outside today, this wasn't just a loss, it was an old fashion tail Kick'en,
The Offence got Smacked
The defence got smacked
The whole team got smacked

In fact Smacked is putting it lightly!

GO CHIEF'S!!

:-x :-( :hammer:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 02:19 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Everybody got smacked but the Steeler's, Sigh!

I'm not sure I want to show my face outside today, this wasn't just a loss, it was an old fashion tail Kick'en,
The Offence got Smacked
The defence got smacked
The whole team got smacked

In fact Smacked is putting it lightly!

GO CHIEF'S!!

:-x :-( :hammer:

I've not seen, nor do I want to, any press about the game; who did Herm throw under the bus this time?

Guru
10-17-2006, 02:23 AM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Everybody got smacked but the Steeler's, Sigh!

I'm not sure I want to show my face outside today, this wasn't just a loss, it was an old fashion tail Kick'en,
The Offence got Smacked
The defence got smacked
The whole team got smacked

In fact Smacked is putting it lightly!

GO CHIEF'S!!

:-x :-( :hammer:

I've not seen, nor do I want to, any press about the game; who did Herm throw under the bus this time?

He threw The Bus under the bus. :-D

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 02:39 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Everybody got smacked but the Steeler's, Sigh!

I'm not sure I want to show my face outside today, this wasn't just a loss, it was an old fashion tail Kick'en,
The Offence got Smacked
The defence got smacked
The whole team got smacked

In fact Smacked is putting it lightly!

GO CHIEF'S!!

:-x :-( :hammer:

I've not seen, nor do I want to, any press about the game; who did Herm throw under the bus this time?

He threw The Bus under the bus. :-D

Really!! I didn't realize Bettis(sp) was still playing; did he come out of retirement for this game? :lol:

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 02:53 AM
Hmmmm, I'm thinking beyond the Bus, whether it be Team Bus or Bettis, I'm thinking who is he throwing out of the Airplane, without a Parachute? Any Ideas?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 02:58 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hmmmm, I'm thinking beyond the Bus, whether it be Team Bus or Bettis, I'm thinking who is he throwing out of the Airplane, without a Parachute? Any Ideas?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers

8-) :lol: :pint:

...Don't know but I wish it was King Carl followed by himself.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:07 AM
Well, that might take care of part of the problem, but it runs deeper than that. I am not sure that the steeler's game was the rule rather than the exception, after viewing the Monday Night game, I think that perhaps, (you notice I always leave a way out), perhaps we can salvage some of this season and build on it, and who knows mayber this team will surprise somebody, please, please, surprise somebody Herm, Please!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:22 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well, that might take care of part of the problem, but it runs deeper than that. I am not sure that the steeler's game was the rule rather than the exception, after viewing the Monday Night game, I think that perhaps, (you notice I always leave a way out), perhaps we can salvage some of this season and build on it, and who knows mayber this team will surprise somebody, please, please, surprise somebody Herm, Please!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I think that would even surprise Herm himself.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:33 AM
You know, you are probably right, probably surprise the football team also!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 12:40 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
You know, you are probably right, probably surprise the football team also!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

And, everyone in the stadium.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
You know, you are probably right, probably surprise the football team also!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

And, everyone in the stadium.

Do you mean there will actually be people in the Stadium? I thought that they were all computer generated Images!


GO CHIEF'S :hammer: Ths Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 01:09 AM
kenny1937 wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
You know, you are probably right, probably surprise the football team also!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

And, everyone in the stadium.

Do you mean there will actually be people in the Stadium? I thought that they were all computer generated Images!


GO CHIEF'S :hammer: Ths Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Don't let Guru hear you say that.

kenny1937
10-18-2006, 01:22 AM
YYYouu mean GURU IS REAL! Horrows, where can I hide, OH Dear, Woe is ME, I haven't been talking to a computer generated Fan? HE'S REAL! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH!
Why doesn't some one TELL me These Things? You knew Chiefster, and you let me continue down this precarious path! What AM I GOING to do! I know, I will take a deep breath and hollar at the top of my lUNGS "GO CHIEF'S :hammer: THE CHARGERS!!

There I feel better already, phew!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Guru
10-18-2006, 01:47 AM
kenny1937 wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
You know, you are probably right, probably surprise the football team also!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

And, everyone in the stadium.

Do you mean there will actually be people in the Stadium? I thought that they were all computer generated Images!


GO CHIEF'S :hammer: Ths Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

they are comptuer generated images. How else to you think Carl keeps those seats filled with "real" fans?

kenny1937
10-18-2006, 02:17 AM
ROFL, Great Post, no wonder I enjoy this board,
that is the ultimate answer Guru, I can go to bed
with a chuckle, have a good one my friend :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gasp, gasp, see there, and the final word GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Guru
10-18-2006, 02:41 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
ROFL, Great Post, no wonder I enjoy this board,
that is the ultimate answer Guru, I can go to bed
with a chuckle, have a good one my friend :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gasp, gasp, see there, and the final word GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:
\
glad I could help out a little. :pint:

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Guru wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
ROFL, Great Post, no wonder I enjoy this board,
that is the ultimate answer Guru, I can go to bed
with a chuckle, have a good one my friend :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gasp, gasp, see there, and the final word GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:
\
glad I could help out a little. :pint:

Hey, that's all anyone can do for a DP-aholic. :-D

Cheers! :pint:

kenny1937
10-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Just so that you will be more accurate in future post's. I no longer drink Dr. Pepper, I drink Root Beer Float Blends.
I am also enrolling in Jenny Graig, for a more rounded personality. Just want to give the Facts, just the facts sir.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-19-2006, 01:26 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Just so that you will be more accurate in future post's. I no longer drink Dr. Pepper, I drink Root Beer Float Blends.
I am also enrolling in Jenny Graig, for a more rounded personality. Just want to give the Facts, just the facts sir.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

This speaks volumes. :-D

kenny1937
10-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Just so that you will be more accurate in future post's. I no longer drink Dr. Pepper, I drink Root Beer Float Blends.
I am also enrolling in Jenny Graig, for a more rounded personality. Just want to give the Facts, just the facts sir.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

This speaks volumes. :-D


Aww Shucks, twernt nuthin, I is always makin grate statements, ise likes to shews me entelligence, hee, hee, ise gradeated wis Jefthrow Bodine outs of these here third grade. Ise hopes that ise isn't shewings offs to much.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-19-2006, 02:06 AM
kenny1937 wrote:


Aww Shucks, twernt nuthin, I is always makin grate statements, ise likes to shews me entelligence, hee, hee, ise gradeated wis Jefthrow Bodine outs of these here third grade. Ise hopes that ise isn't shewings offs to much.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I wonder if Jethro wold catch the relationship between the words "rounded" and "volume".

kenny1937
10-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:


Aww Shucks, twernt nuthin, I is always makin grate statements, ise likes to shews me entelligence, hee, hee, ise gradeated wis Jefthrow Bodine outs of these here third grade. Ise hopes that ise isn't shewings offs to much.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I wonder if Jethro wold catch the relationship between the words "rounded" and "volume".

Now lookee heres youse goofees reednicks, youse quits makin funs of mes and Jefthrow, jus becas yous gradeated the six gredes, don givs youse the rights too meks funs of us, wes knows youse is talkens abots spacy, jus youse comes arounds ands wes wills stuffs youse intos volumes.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :lol: :pint: