PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Week 2 Chiefs @ Ravens

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Lets hope to see a better show on the field

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Watch Online Sport Free,Sport News,Entertainment Channel (http://www.p2pfree.net/) Game can be found there.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 07:41 PM
already much more life from the offense then a week ago Good to see bowe makeing a catch.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 07:46 PM
No shut out this week 3-0 CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIC J
08-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Is Lawrence really gonna be the punt returner? Or is he just in there for the pre-season?

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Is Lawrence really gonna be the punt returner? Or is he just in there for the pre-season?
`
I hope that it's just for the pre season he is not doing anything to show that it's something he is going to be really good at.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Crap Albert is down that's not good at all.

SIC J
08-19-2011, 08:35 PM
McCluster is HORRIBLE at blocking the blitzing DBs. WOW. Haha

tornadospotter
08-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Watch Online Sport Free,Sport News,Entertainment Channel (http://www.p2pfree.net/) Game can be found there.
Thanks for the link!

tornadospotter
08-19-2011, 09:12 PM
That last drive looked very good.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 09:18 PM
From last week to this week this is a much better football team. Still a lot to work on but this is a MUCH better showing then what we saw last week. Lets hope it's just the start of things really looking better.

#58ChiefsFan
08-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Overall happy with the first teams this week, Palko was terrible against baltimores ones but liked seeing him march on the two's. I think if we see this amount of improvement against the rams we will be fine. Second half pending....

AkChief49
08-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Crap Albert is down that's not good at all.
any update to this?

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 09:58 PM
any update to this?

Maybe a concussion didn't look all that serious. Hopefully it was just a stinger.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 09:58 PM
If Baldwin doesn't get his stuff together Vran Tucker might just not let him get on the field all that much he is looking good so far and had a few good flashes last year.

tornadospotter
08-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Tucker is making a point in this game. I also like what I have seen from our rookie QB, except that last pass, he threw that to soon.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Justin Houston also looking good.

IslandKing77
08-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Tyson Jackson in beast mode tonight.

tornadospotter
08-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Sack! That was not a coverage sack. That was a rookie getting to the qb, before there was an option to throw.

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 10:10 PM
Sack! That was not a coverage sack. That was a rookie getting to the qb, before there was an option to throw.

LOL It's ravens annonce crew what do you want credit for something the Chiefs do? :lol:

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Justin Houston CAME TO PLAY tonight Good job rookie

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Looks like the 3rd stingers are going to blow this one Darn

IslandKing77
08-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Evidently the ravens were a little upset that the Chiefs exposed the ravens offense as fraudulent. Poor Joe Flacco

matthewschiefs
08-19-2011, 11:08 PM
The Ravens are the most classless team in the NFL. Calling a timeout to pile on anther td in a PRESEASON game REALLY Ravens REALLY?

jason1981
08-19-2011, 11:25 PM
i think brandon albert just got his head dinged. i dont think its serious. if it was a regular game he prolly would have came back in. but this is just me thinking positive.

tornadospotter
08-19-2011, 11:29 PM
It is all good, I liked what I have seen. The Chiefs are on track to do what we will do! I am also still impressed by some of the players who are trying to make the team. Tucker may have just made a stout statement on why he should make the team. The opportunity is there for him to take. Baldwin better be aware. First round choice in draft, does not make you first choice to make the Team, prove yourself better, there are others! Oh wait you dumb ***, you cannot, you are out for at least the rest of the preseason. Stupid mistakes and the ones that think they are more than what they are! When never proven to be what they think they are.
Lots of ground this one needs to make up I think. He should have been playing his way to make the team in this game.

jason1981
08-20-2011, 02:48 PM
i hope they make bladwin inactive for the first half of the season just to prove a point if he acts up and dont become a team player he wont be playing. i think we have enough talent on the roster to make due without him for a little while. plus then the second half we will have a wr who has fresh legs and a new attitude.

Seek
08-22-2011, 11:11 AM
My opinion of the game.

Gregg was a huge upgrade over Ron Edwards. Not sure I saw the same thing as someone else did with Jackson, but Dorsey looked decent.

They were trying to pick on Flowers. Not successful, but they were trying to stretch the field on him.

Andy Studebacker better look out. He lost containment more than once, specially on bootlegs, and didn't get much pressure. Justin Houston had a great game on both Special teams and defense. He could easily be starting in a couple weeks.

DJ looks like he is wanting a pro-bowl. He is playing very well. Belcher looked much better than Siler. Wasn't too impressed with Siler's run support, but he did get a good hit on special teams.

Lawrence is a Practice Squad developement at CB. Stop running him back there for kick offs and let him focus on learning CB.

Freaking J. Battle is a guy that you have to cheer for. Unfortunately, he is always a bubble guy. I would take him over McCluster as 3rd string RB, specially considering his special teams play. What is up with McCluster anyway. What is his role. He is quick but man hits the ground hard everytime he is touched. He is a space guy. If he is a 3rd down back he better learn to block or we become predictable.

pojote
08-22-2011, 12:02 PM
I watched David Mims, he was very decent. I think he will make 53 roster.

Seek
08-22-2011, 12:49 PM
I watched David Mims, he was very decent. I think he will make 53 roster.

I thought Mims did decent too. He is a big guy. The Buthc Lewis kid that was filling in for Albert after he got hurt, didn't do to bad, but not great. I think he ended up playing almost every postion on the o-line before the night was over.

I keep hearing people talk about how Big Gaithers is, at 6-9 340. David Mims is 6-8 and 335 and just a rookie.

I am not even sure Gaither is going make this team unless they place him on the PUP list. Very dissapointing. I was hoping he was start.

Jalil Brown looked aweful. And the Chiefs can not cut Sabby Piscetelli fast enough in my opinion.