PDA

View Full Version : NFL Primtime (BOOO!)

hermhater
10-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Once again the talking heads at ESPN have focused on how poorly the Chargers played and ignored the Chiefs completely.

At the end of the segment they stated "so the Chargers lose...." instead of "Chiefs win!"

They showed all of LT's highlights in the first half, then COMPLETELY SKIPPED the third quarter (didn't show Dbowe's TD, or Tony's TD).

The only highlights they showed were the defense's sacks, int's and fumble recovery for the TD. And that was only so they could show how BAD the Chargers are playing.

Not one good thing was said about the Chiefs.

Actually I can't remember the WORD Chiefs being said in the entire segment.

Now all they are doing is talking about how TERRIBLE San Diego is this year.

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT THE CHIEFS!!!!!

This is sickening.

I figured for sure they would have to talk about them now.

They will never learn!!!!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

sling58
10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
We won't get any recognition until we take out INDY at their home.

anaeelbackwards
10-01-2007, 05:26 PM
i saw that! it was upsetting... i was just like "whatever" once they win the rest of the games which they are totally capable of doing, then they'll wanna jump on the bandwagon.

chris berman tho is too busy making those stupid grunts and noises he always does while talking about the games...

but i do like whenever he says " he could go all the wayyyyyy......"

sling58
10-01-2007, 05:27 PM
i saw that! it was upsetting... i was just like "whatever" once they win the rest of the games which they are totally capable of doing, then they'll wanna jump on the bandwagon.

chris berman tho is too busy making those stupid grunts and noises he always does while talking about the games...

....is an idiot!! Quote it!

chief31
10-01-2007, 05:35 PM

But he won't.:D

Canada
10-01-2007, 06:02 PM
I hope nobody gives us credit....sneak in under the radar and kick some *** when no one is looking!!

hermhater
10-01-2007, 06:19 PM
I hope nobody gives us credit....sneak in under the radar and kick some *** when no one is looking!!

And beat the 200/1 odds!!!!

I love it man!!!

:yahoo: :toast2: :yahoo: :toast2: :yahoo: :toast2: :yahoo: :toast2:

timsatt1
10-01-2007, 07:47 PM

i agree with you on this one. hearing analysts praise our team doesnt do anything for me. i prefer, like you said, to stay under the radar....till we are in the playoffs and cant be ignored. I AM LOVIN THIS!!:11:

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 07:52 PM
i agree with you on this one. hearing analysts praise our team doesnt do anything for me. i prefer, like you said, to stay under the radar....till we are in the playoffs and cant be ignored. I AM LOVIN THIS!!:11:

Me too. Me too. I agree, let people keep looking past the Chiefs until it's too late for them.

hermhater
10-01-2007, 07:53 PM

I am not looking for them to oooh and ahhh over us, I just enjoy hearing about OUR Chiefs!

The lack of respect is nothing new, but give the team some face time man, for God's sake!!!

Canada
10-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I am not looking for them to oooh and ahhh over us, I just enjoy hearing about OUR Chiefs!

The lack of respect is nothing new, but give the team some face time man, for God's sake!!!

That is why I come here!! :bananen_smilies046: You will not get coverage of this calibur anywhere else!! I don't want Deion Sanders talking about the Chiefs cause he is an idiot. It would make me feel dirty!! (not in a good way....call me luv)

chief31
10-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Steve Mariucci has the Chargers ranked no.4 on his top-five power rankings and the game is on NFL Network, right now!!!

Canada
10-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Steve Mariucci has the Chargers ranked no.4 on his top-five power rankings and the game is on NFL Network, right now!!!

Maybe he thinks that the NFL has started using the stableford scoring method....like golf??

timsatt1
10-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Maybe he thinks that the NFL has started using the stableford scoring method....like golf??

are the power rankings for this week out yet?

Canada
10-01-2007, 08:11 PM
that's what i was thinking, they might not change them until after the Monday nighter?!?

McLovin
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
This was live on the NFL Network and they acted like it was current, although he said the Chargers are 2-2 soooooooooooooo.

hermhater
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
This was live on the NFL Network and they acted like it was current, although he said the Chargers are 2-2 soooooooooooooo.

Well if he said that then I don't think I would pay attn to anything else he says!!!!

:sign0103::sign0103::lol::lol:

tammietailgator
10-02-2007, 12:21 AM

We could win the Super bowl and they would say it was a fluck!!

tammietailgator
10-02-2007, 12:22 AM
We could win the Super bowl and they would say it was a fluck!!
or fluke.... must have been thinking of another word

hermhater
10-02-2007, 12:23 AM
or fluke.... must have been thinking of another word

Naughty, naughty!!!

:lol::lol:

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Once again the talking heads at ESPN have focused on how poorly the Chargers played and ignored the Chiefs completely.

At the end of the segment they stated "so the Chargers lose...." instead of "Chiefs win!"

They showed all of LT's highlights in the first half, then COMPLETELY SKIPPED the third quarter (didn't show Dbowe's TD, or Tony's TD).

The only highlights they showed were the defense's sacks, int's and fumble recovery for the TD. And that was only so they could show how BAD the Chargers are playing.

This is sickening.

What did you expect? "Welcome sonny, make yourself at home; marry my daughter"? You gotta remember, these are just simple folks, people of the land; the common clay of the new west. You know, morons.

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:06 AM
Maybe by us going under the radar other teams will underestimate us. By not being talked about we will be overlooked.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 01:09 AM

The only highlights they showed were the defense's sacks, int's and fumble recovery for the TD. And that was only so they could show how BAD the Chargers are p

This is sickening.

Yup and we are the ones that made the Chargers play like crap. Does nobody see that. They had there backs against the wall, do or die at home, playing the hardest they have all season. They spanked us in the first 1/2, yet we came back , in "their house" and electricuted their asses!

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:10 AM
SC is on... Lets see if the ysay anything about us.

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Maybe by us going under the radar other teams will underestimate us. By not being talked about we will be overlooked.

Agreed; I say let then not respect us, let them look past us. Those are the games I love to see them win the most.:D

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Agreed; I say let then not respect us, let them look past us. Those are the games I love to see them win the most.:D
Have the Chiefs ever got the respect they deserved? We were mentioned alot in the "Dick" era but only cause the games were like 52-49?

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Have the Chiefs ever got the respect they deserved? We were mentioned alot in the "Dick" era but only cause the games were like 52-49?

Not really. I always say the Saints are the team always forgotten cuz they dont get alot of airtime, but if I was not a Chiefs fan or live in KC Id be like who? KC has a football team?

BTW NO is getting alot of airtime about how they stink. Sounds like SD.

Guru
10-02-2007, 01:41 AM

This is sickening.

They all went to the Randy Cross school of broadcasting.

KC=BAD

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 02:34 AM

Good point!:sign0098:

m0ef0e
10-02-2007, 09:57 PM
IMO, a lot of guys in sports media shouldn't have their jobs as they consistenly prove themselves ignorant of the sport they are analyzing.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 11:04 PM
IMO, a lot of guys in sports media shouldn't have their jobs as they consistenly prove themselves ignorant of the sport they are analyzing.
They are mostly all bias to their own favorites.

for ever red
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
After a 3 of 4 on the road start and we are 2 and 2 this is GREAT....now just take care of the games we should win and they will have to talk CHIEFS on espn

hermhater
10-03-2007, 12:30 AM
After a 3 of 4 on the road start and we are 2 and 2 this is GREAT....now just take care of the games we should win and they will have to talk CHIEFS on espn

Finally someone speaking sense!!!

Way to go!!!

:beer::beer::beer: :toast2::toast2::toast2:

m0ebr0
10-03-2007, 02:42 AM

They probably still wont. Theyll say how the other teams didnt play well. We wont get any kind of respect til we at lest make the playoffs and prove everybody wrong by being the best team in the AFC West.

sling58
10-03-2007, 12:29 PM
They probably still wont. Theyll say how the other teams didnt play well. We wont get any kind of respect til we at lest make the playoffs and prove everybody wrong by being the best team in the AFC West.

I say we win the SB and then rub it in!

m0ef0e
10-03-2007, 02:07 PM

They will start talking about us a few weeks after the bye. When our record says we can no longer be ignored.