PDA

View Full Version : Brodie Croyle signs with cards.

marloweopatchiefs
08-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Brodie Croyle? Why Cards added him - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/43843/brodie-croyle-why-cards-added-him)

RLaMarche
08-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Say what you will, but I am rooting for him to do well. Brodie is an all around good dude. Good for him to get onto a team. :chiefs:

#58ChiefsFan
08-23-2011, 05:56 PM
I think it was on AP but one comment was with all their other guys out at least he will have plenty of company once he hits the IR. :lol:

Chiefster
08-23-2011, 07:41 PM
I am a bit surprised.

josh1971
08-23-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't hate the guy, but the record spoke for itself. NEVER won a game as a starter, or really even as a backup. Spent mucho time on the IR with us.

I don't think it's a matter of him not being a good fit with the chiefs. I just have to question the guy's ability to play in the NFL.

matthewschiefs
08-23-2011, 10:10 PM
I hope that this works well for Brodie. I don't hold anything against him.

I still think he can be a ok starter in the NFL if he gets the right fit and could ever stay on the field. I know that he never won a game for the Chiefs but most of his starts were for a HORRIBLE head coach on a team that was going nowhere. He was not really put in a good spot to win a lot of games. And he could not stay on the field. But you never heard of him being a bad teammate or you never heard of him causeing any trouble. I wish him well.

chiefnut
08-23-2011, 10:49 PM
i'm happy for him as long as its on another team

josh1971
08-24-2011, 01:02 AM

I still think he can be a ok starter in the NFL if he gets the right fit and could ever stay on the field. I know that he never won a game for the Chiefs but most of his starts were for a HORRIBLE head coach on a team that was going nowhere. He was not really put in a good spot to win a lot of games. And he could not stay on the field. But you never heard of him being a bad teammate or you never heard of him causeing any trouble. I wish him well.

That's a good point, that his starts were in the Herm era. Well, best of luck to him in the desert.

70 chiefsfan70
08-24-2011, 08:09 AM
I wish him lots of success.

OPLookn
08-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Good luck Brodie, just wish any success he has could have been had here. Seemed like a good guy just not a NFL QB...or at least a Chiefs QB.

azchiefsfan
08-24-2011, 11:18 AM
I think some folks are selling him short. If we could have had a choice of wet toilet paper or the offensive line we were stuck with when he played, we would've chose wet @ss wipe. We still have a marginally functional O line, but it is a vast improvement over what he had. Cassell is clearly a better QB and I am thankful we have him, but if Croyle was on a team that could give him some protection, I think he would be a serviceable QB.

Drunker Hillbilly
08-24-2011, 05:28 PM
I can't get away from this scrub!

KristofLaw
08-25-2011, 11:02 AM
I can't get away from this scrub!

:D

Best of luck to him, he seemed to be a good fella.

Canada
08-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I miss his wife!! :(

Drunker Hillbilly
08-25-2011, 12:19 PM
His wife is hot!! I'm not even sure if he will make the Cardinals roster but we'll see. On another note, He sounds a lot less intelligent than I remember. Talk about a Hillbilly!! He may be kin! Everyone has that damn cousin they can't stand.....

Seek
08-25-2011, 12:39 PM

Most of his losses were with Herman, but not all of them. Two of them was with Hailey. One loss was so bad, that Haters of Cassel changed their tune when he was rushed back into play and started making players that helped the Chiefs win.

I don't hate the guy but he could not hit the broad side of a barn if it was not his running back or the one receiver the defense was allowing to be open because it was insignificant to the first down marker. I can't tell you how many times I saw Croyle dump it off to be two yards short of a first down.

I am glad he is signed by Arizona just to take that temptation off the Chiefs shoulders.