PDA

View Full Version : Red Pants Forever

chiefsfanne1980
08-23-2011, 04:17 PM
I know Lamar loved the all white uniforms but I think they look aweful. I love the White jersey Red pants combo. What do you think?:bananen_smilies046:

RLaMarche
08-23-2011, 05:49 PM
I know Lamar loved the all white uniforms but I think they look aweful. I love the White jersey Red pants combo. What do you think?:bananen_smilies046:
I love the Red pants on the road uniforms. Superstition however, gets the best of some of the coaches and they like to switch back & forth after tough road losses.:chiefs:

josh1971
08-23-2011, 09:13 PM
As soon as I saw the thread title I was like "YEAH!"

The white jersey/red pants is the way to go for the road! All white uniforms looked very high-schoolish.

Chiefster
08-23-2011, 11:54 PM

I am in complete agreement. The only thing worse in my mind would be red on red.

bbacker51
08-24-2011, 08:34 AM
My college coach switched to all-white jerseys after I had left. When I asked why he said it is a proven fact that all white uniforms make the players look bigger. Just saying

Chiefster
08-24-2011, 03:15 PM
My college coach switched to all-white jerseys after I had left. When I asked why he said it is a proven fact that all white uniforms make the players look bigger. Just saying

That's a good point; I have heard the same thing. It's supposed to give a psychological advantage those who adorn an all white uniform.