PDA

View Full Version : Bronco fan here... part 2

Hansolo
10-15-2006, 02:15 AM
Ok, thank you all for your intelligent conversation and your hospitality.

I will be in and out here chating with you all periodically.

Some history on myself:

I go by "Hansolo" because my name is Hans... and I USED to be single... get it? Now, even though I'm married with a son, I still use it in forums and such (my Wife is cool with it... I think?)

Anyway, I grew up my whole life in Colorado Springs, Colorado until I was 20. At that time (1992) I joined the U.S. Coast Guard and found myself on a ship stationed out of the San Francisco Bay Area. I have ALWAYS been a Bronco fan (even through the tough times... ie. Super Bowl XXIV... 49er's 55... Broncos 10).
:-(

I was living in Oakland when we finally won our championships. After the second against the Falcons, I got in my little blue Ford Tempo and drove around Oakland with a Broncos flag flying from the antenna...

And no, I did not get shot at...

:-D

So, I still live here (but not in Oakland), playing everyday with the idea of someday moving the family back to good old Colorado!

Chiefster
10-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Welcome aboard and thanks for the personal history; it was interesting to read. I can understand you feelings regarding the Broncs, affectionately known here on the "Crowd" as the Donks, :-D we feel the same about our Chiefs, and after yesterday we really have to dig deep to "Keep the Faith".

Hansolo
10-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Chiefster wrote:
Welcome aboard and thanks for the personal history; it was interesting to read. I can understand you feelings regarding the Broncs, affectionately known here on the "Crowd" as the Donks, :-D we feel the same about our Chiefs, and after yesterday we really have to dig deep to "Keep the Faith".[/quote]

Yeah...

I did not see any part of your game... but I heard what the score was and was like :-o

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Hansolo wrote:
Chiefster wrote:
Welcome aboard and thanks for the personal history; it was interesting to read. I can understand you feelings regarding the Broncs, affectionately known here on the "Crowd" as the Donks, :-D we feel the same about our Chiefs, and after yesterday we really have to dig deep to "Keep the Faith".

Yeah...

I did not see any part of your game... but I heard what the score was and was like :-o [/quote]

I fortunately missed it also, and it's just as well; I probably would have hung myself from the light fixtures.

milkman
10-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Anyway, I grew up my whole life in Colorado Springs, Colorado until I was 20. At that time (1992) I joined the U.S. Coast Guard and found myself on a ship stationed out of the San Francisco Bay Area. I have ALWAYS been a Bronco fan (even through the tough times... ie. Super Bowl XXIV... 49er's 55... Broncos 10).
:-(

If you aren't old enough to have lived through the Donkeys of the 60's and 70's (which you are not), then you haven't lived through any of the Donkey's tough times.