PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo
09-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

Here's the link:

2012 NFL Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html)

Chiefster
09-06-2011, 10:51 AM
The site has a good look and a nice feel; it's easy to navigate and not cluttered with a lot of frills which is a very good thing. You make the white open-endedness (sp) work nicely on the "Mock Draft" and "Fantasy" pages but so much on the front "Blog" page; you might want to find away to enclose the white there. White is what marketing experts say draw in that 18-35 demographic for some reason. Also, some of the lettering on the front "Blog" and "Home" pages needs to be cleaned up a little and not so blurry. Other then that you've done a very nice job.

As far as the draft goes: I haven't got a clue. :D

DFlo
09-11-2011, 10:22 AM
The site has a good look and a nice feel; it's easy to navigate and not cluttered with a lot of frills which is a very good thing. You make the white open-endedness (sp) work nicely on the "Mock Draft" and "Fantasy" pages but so much on the front "Blog" page; you might want to find away to enclose the white there. White is what marketing experts say draw in that 18-35 demographic for some reason. Also, some of the lettering on the front "Blog" and "Home" pages needs to be cleaned up a little and not so blurry. Other then that you've done a very nice job.

As far as the draft goes: I haven't got a clue. :D

Thank you so much for the advice man, this was exactly what I was looking for. I'll fix up some of problems

Chiefster
09-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Thank you so much for the advice man, this was exactly what I was looking for. I'll fix up some of problems

Not a problem. :smile

McD
09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Bills won't be picking at #2.

rodu
09-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I was thinking about next years draft, I was think some combination of ILB, G and OT for rounds 1-3