PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 1 Chiefs vs Bills Preview Video

EmDiggy
09-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Chiefs vs Bills Video Preview

Good Evening Chiefs Fans!! Welcome to the New Season!

Good Luck this Week!

Em

Chiefster
09-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice job Em; hope your game prediction is right as usual. :D

#58ChiefsFan
09-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Great presentation Em, you've really come a long way.

I think your analysis is spot on here, it will be a close one but the 12th man will be the difference to me.

otf
09-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Fitzgerald is going to get killed... Hali vs Pears is a match-up dream come true for KC. However Merroid is going to give Richardson nightmares. Your run game trumps theirs so you should win this one...

AkChief49
09-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Doesn't Bell play LT for the Bills? Hali and Merroid (I like that one!) both play ROLB. So Hali lines up with Bell and Merroid with Albert (thankfully, not Richardson). Studebaker and Houston line up on Pears side(RT) which should still be good for us. Hopefully(I'm sure he will) Houston gets a few reps in. He just might be a pretty good player!

EmDiggy
09-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks Gang!! I applaud Cassel for playing with cracked/bruised ribs.. I've had those before... PAIN!!

Chiefster
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks Gang!! I applaud Cassel for playing with cracked/bruised ribs.. I've had those before... PAIN!!

Rest assured he'll have extra padding around the torso. I just hope it won't inhibit his throwing motion too much. I look for a, more then usual, heavy dose of the run game.

tornadospotter
09-07-2011, 09:57 PM
I always like your pregame predictions that have the Chiefs winning! I also like your music in the intro, but I still dislike your season prediction. 4th place in the AFC West. Shame on you.