PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest Winners Are >>>

Connie Jo
09-07-2011, 10:59 AM
After review of the thread and discussion with the moderators over seeing the contest, as well as Coach, we have confirmed the following Chiefs Crowd members are the winners of our first annual Chiefs Crowd Triva Contest:

First Place - AkChief49 with 11 correct answers!

Canada and Topeka Roy have tied for second place each having 5 correct answers. Additional members contributing correct answers were Chiefnut with 3, KCChiefs28 with 1.

Contest prizes are and will be awarded to first, second, and third place winners.

I am contributing to the prize pool autographed former Chiefs player items from my personal collection. Coach will be letting me know soon his specific prize contribution of Chiefs merchandise. Once I have that information prizes will be listed and AKChiefs will have his choice of prize listed, followed by Canada and Topeka Roy choosing their prizes.

If Canada and Topeka Roy should choose the same prize of which there may be only one offered, then we will have a tiebreaker trivia contest. That tiebreaker question will be asked at a pre-determined time & day convenient to both members, therefore allowing each of them equal opportunity with being able to answer first. The first to answer will be the winner of the tiebreaker, giving them the 2nd opportunity of prize choice.

The Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest will be an annual event hosted here on the website. The second annual Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest will be held during the off season the month of May beginning in 2012. All members are welcome and encouraged to participate.

This year the contest came about a bit spur of the moment for us. I apologize for the delay with announcing winners and prizes, as well as any 'kinks', haha. We will be more prepared and organized in 2012.

CONGRATULATIONS to AKChief49, Canada, and Topeka Roy!! Thank you to each of the members who participated! GO CHIEFS!!!

Canada
09-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Woo Hoo!! Is there any free round trip tickets to KC for MNF?? I would take that prize!! :)

Connie Jo
09-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Woo Hoo!! Is there any free round trip tickets to KC for MNF?? I would take that prize!! :)

I wish!! That would be a prize I could enjoy too, seeing your Canadian Chiefs RED face in person again, lol. :)

TopekaRoy
09-08-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm surprised that I tied for 2nd, considering I kind of jumped in in the middle of the contest. As one of the new guys, I'll defer and let Trainspotter have the 2nd pick. I have absolutely no Chiefs gear, so I'll be happy with a t-shirt, hat, poster, coffee mug or a pair of season tickets on the 50 yard line, whatever! :)

TopekaRoy
09-08-2011, 06:09 PM
This --> :) doesn't default to this -->:smile

What the heck?

Canada
09-08-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm surprised that I tied for 2nd, considering I kind of jumped in in the middle of the contest. As one of the new guys, I'll defer and let Trainspotter have the 2nd pick. I have absolutely no Chiefs gear, so I'll be happy with a t-shirt, hat, poster, coffee mug or a pair of season tickets on the 50 yard line, whatever! :)Who is train spotter?

Canada
09-08-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm surprised that I tied for 2nd, considering I kind of jumped in in the middle of the contest. As one of the new guys, I'll defer and let Trainspotter have the 2nd pick. I have absolutely no Chiefs gear, so I'll be happy with a t-shirt, hat, poster, coffee mug or a pair of season tickets on the 50 yard line, whatever! :)One for you and one for me? I'll buy the beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

TopekaRoy
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Who is train spotter?
Oops! For some reason I was thinking "Tornadospotter" but I meant you, Canada. I don't know where that came from!

TopekaRoy
09-08-2011, 06:41 PM
One for you and one for me? I'll buy the beer!! :bananen_smilies046:
I'll drink to that! :toast2::bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-08-2011, 10:51 PM
One for you and one for me? I'll buy the beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

Looks as if he's had a few already. :D

Canada
09-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Looks as if he's had a few already. :DThats OK, I have too!! :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
09-09-2011, 12:33 PM
I'll drink to that! :toast2::bananen_smilies046:
I am thinking Brian (in your avatar) must be smoking something really good with the way your posts have been of late.

:lol:

TopekaRoy
09-09-2011, 07:16 PM
I am thinking Brian (in your avatar) must be smoking something really good with the way your posts have been of late.

:lol:
:lol:Brian, maybe, but I never touch that stuff. Just beer, tobacco and the occasional shot of Rumpleminze for me.:smile

Canada
09-09-2011, 08:09 PM
:lol:Brian, maybe, but I never touch that stuff. Just beer, tobacco and the occasional shot of Rumpleminze for me.:smile
I will smoke for two if you like!! :SmokinBanana: :SmokinBanana:

Connie Jo
09-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Below are the prizes to be selected from. AkChief49 has first choice. Canada & Topeka Roy are tied for 2nd & 3rd place. Depending upon which prize AkChief49 selects, we may have to have a playoff question between Canada & TopekaRoy to determine who selects after AkChief49 if prizes remaining differ and they each want the same prize.

1) KC Chiefs Riddell Mini Helmet personally autographed by "Tony Gonzalez #88"

2) Officially Licensed NFL 8x10 game photo of Will Shields, personally autographed "Will Shields #68"

3) Official Chiefs Crowd t-shirt (chiefscrowd.com)

AkChief49
09-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Below are the prizes to be selected from. AkChief49 has first choice. Canada & Topeka Roy are tied for 2nd & 3rd place. Depending upon which prize AkChief49 selects, we may have to have a playoff question between Canada & TopekaRoy to determine who selects after AkChief49 if prizes remaining differ and they each want the same prize.

1) KC Chiefs Riddell Mini Helmet personally autographed by "Tony Gonzalez #88"

2) Officially Licensed NFL 8x10 game photo of Will Shields, personally autographed "Will Shields #68"

3) Official Chiefs Crowd t-shirt (chiefscrowd.com)
I'll take 12 straight pro bowls for two hundred Alex!:D Will Shields? , yes please!

Canada
09-19-2011, 07:32 AM
If I pick 2nd I would love the TG Helmet!!

TopekaRoy
09-19-2011, 12:29 PM
If I pick 2nd I would love the TG Helmet!!
That's perfect. Tony is one of my all time favorite players, but I want the T-shirt so I can promote ChiefsCrowd.com here in Topeka!

Canada
09-19-2011, 03:14 PM
That's perfect. Tony is one of my all time favorite players, but I want the T-shirt so I can promote ChiefsCrowd.com here in Topeka!
Thanks Roy!! :bananen_smilies046:

TopekaRoy
09-19-2011, 06:40 PM
No problem, Canada. I've never really cared about autographs. Ive met a bunch of famous people, mostly Chicago bears and musicians and I never cared to ask any of them for an autograph. Just getting to meet and talk to them was a reward in itself.

Canada
09-20-2011, 08:10 AM
No problem, Canada. I've never really cared about autographs. Ive met a bunch of famous people, mostly Chicago bears and musicians and I never cared to ask any of them for an autograph. Just getting to meet and talk to them was a reward in itself.
I will buy the beer at the next game. Then you can add Canada to the list of famous people you have met!! :lol: :sFl_canada2: :bananen_smilies046:

TopekaRoy
09-20-2011, 11:31 AM
I will buy the beer at the next game. Then you can add Canada to the list of famous people you have met!! :lol: :sFl_canada2: :bananen_smilies046:
Could you autograph a beer can for me! :sFl_canada2::lol:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/09/23.jpg

Canada
09-20-2011, 01:30 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/09/23.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
09-20-2011, 06:32 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/09/23.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/09/24.jpg :D

Connie Jo
09-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Okay!!! It's decided!! AkChief49 has chosen the Will Shields autographed 8x10, as a bonus, I'm including a Will Shields autographed KC Chiefs Riddell mini helmet also!

With my new home in KC being much smaller, I don't have room to display my memorabilia collecting over at least 25 yrs.. Some I've passed along to my kids and a couple friends, but I'm very happy to also pass it along to fellow Chiefs fans of which I know will cherish it as I have done in the past. I would rather pass it along than have it sitting in storage never displayed, risk damage to it.

Dave aka Canada will be receiving the Tony Gonzalez mini helmet, and TopekaRoy has graciously chosen a Chiefs Crowd t-shirt! If it says Chiefs Crowd on it...I will be jealous, hahahaha! ;)

TopekaRoy...you'll need to message Coach for further instruction as to how to go about receiving your Chiefs Crowd merchandise t-shirt. I have messaged AkChief49 for his mailing address, and I need yours as well, Dave...so that I can mail your prizes out to you!

Again, thank you all who participated in our first annual Chiefs Crowd Contest!! GO CHIEFS!!!

AkChief49
09-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Okay!!! It's decided!! AkChief49 has chosen the Will Shields autographed 8x10, as a bonus, I'm including a Will Shields autographed KC Chiefs Riddell mini helmet also!

With my new home in KC being much smaller, I don't have room to display my memorabilia collecting over at least 25 yrs.. Some I've passed along to my kids and a couple friends, but I'm very happy to also pass it along to fellow Chiefs fans of which I know will cherish it as I have done in the past. I would rather pass it along than have it sitting in storage never displayed, risk damage to it.

Dave aka Canada will be receiving the Tony Gonzalez mini helmet, and TopekaRoy has graciously chosen a Chiefs Crowd t-shirt! If it says Chiefs Crowd on it...I will be jealous, hahahaha! ;)

TopekaRoy...you'll need to message Coach for further instruction as to how to go about receiving your Chiefs Crowd merchandise t-shirt. I have messaged AkChief49 for his mailing address, and I need yours as well, Dave...so that I can mail your prizes out to you!

Again, thank you all who participated in our first annual Chiefs Crowd Contest!! GO CHIEFS!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::bananen_smilies046::punk:thank you!!!!!!!!

Connie Jo
09-27-2011, 02:59 PM
:yahoo::yahoo::bananen_smilies046::punk:thank you!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!! You earned them both, hahaha!! I'm very happy they'll be displayed with honor in your home! GO CHIEFS!!!