PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 AFC West predictions....

Yoda
09-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Buffalo @ KC- If Cassel plays and is NOT affected by his injuries. KC wins. If not BF steals a win. As of now, Cassel is playing. Bills 13 Chiefs 24

Min @ SD - Tough one to pick, AD will be a deciding factor in this game...Min D is solid. It will be a close game...Vikings 24 Chargers 21

Oak @ Den - I see this game breing close until the 3rd qt, Raiders running game will wear down Denver's D and slow down their pass Rush. Raiders 27 Broncos 17

Chiefster
09-08-2011, 10:41 PM
All sounds very plausible to me.

doobs_05
09-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Chiefs
Vikings
DA RAIDERS!! (i have two favorite teams in the NFL, KC Chiefs and whoever play the denver donkies)

TopekaRoy
09-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Buffalo @ KC- If Cassel plays and is NOT affected by his injuries. KC wins. If not BF steals a win. As of now, Cassel is playing. Bills 13 Chiefs 24

Min @ SD - Tough one to pick, AD will be a deciding factor in this game...Min D is solid. It will be a close game...Vikings 24 Chargers 21

Oak @ Den - I see this game breing close until the 3rd qt, Raiders running game will wear down Denver's D and slow down their pass Rush. Raiders 27 Broncos 17
There is no way I would take the Vikings over the Chiefs if it wasn't a September game. But given the Chargers history of slow starts, this is a good possibility. I still think the Bolts will win, but I hope I'm wrong.

Agree on the Chiefs pick but I have the score a little closer at 23-14.

I have no idea how good the Raiders will be this year so I won't even guess at the score, but they gotta be better than the Donks.

I would like to see them both lose.

Chiefster
09-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Chiefs
Vikings
DA RAIDERS!! (i have two favorite teams in the NFL, KC Chiefs and whoever play the denver donkies)

:lol::lol::lol:

AussieChiefsFan
09-09-2011, 09:12 AM
Those are basically what I have. I agree the Raiders are gonna have a better record than the Donks this year too.

Canada
09-09-2011, 09:27 AM
There is no way I would take the Vikings over the Chiefs if it wasn't a September game. But given the Chargers history of slow starts, this is a good possibility. I still think the Bolts will win, but I hope I'm wrong.

Agree on the Chiefs pick but I have the score a little closer at 23-14.

I have no idea how good the Raiders will be this year so I won't even guess at the score, but they gotta be better than the Donks.

I would like to see them both lose.I assume you meant the Chargers?? :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
09-09-2011, 09:29 AM
This game does not depend on Cassel whatsoever. Charles has average 162 yards per game in his last 3 against Fubbalo. Their offense will be no match for the Chiefs defense. We will win in a walk 31-10

AussieChiefsFan
09-09-2011, 09:32 AM
This game does not depend on Cassel whatsoever. Charles has average 162 yards per game in his last 3 against Fubbalo. Their offense will be no match for the Chiefs defense. We will win in a walk 31-10

That's what I like to hear :punk:

OPLookn
09-09-2011, 11:31 AM
The Vikings aren't going to beat the Chargers. I know the dolts start slow but c'mon, the Vikings are a mess.

-Chiefs in a closer game than most are seeing (it's a less than 7 spread even at home).

-Chargers in a game that shouldn't be close but is less than the spread.

-The faiders pull out their guns and shoot all the donks players and in retaliation the half full stadium of denver fans maul the faiders to death but not before a raiders player runs into the end zone. faiders win 7-0. Just can't get myself to root for either team and I haven't even looked at the spread nor do I care...that's how much I hate them. I mean c'mon when I don't wanna win money from their games you GOTTA hate em. ;)

TopekaRoy
09-09-2011, 11:59 AM
There is no way I would take the Vikings over the Chiefs if it wasn't a September game.

Uh, that should say Chargers, but I can't edit it.

chief31
09-09-2011, 12:27 PM
I'll go with the OP.

While I predicted The Chiefs to start out slow, I do expect to win at home, against The Bills.