PDA

View Full Version : Who paid the refs?

honda522
09-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Ive seen numerous plays that should have been penalized that haven't. The refs looked the other way.

Not that this is an excuse for piss poor performance but this is F'ng ridiculous.

On the Chiefs second KOR they were flagged for holding and the bills were flagged for face mask. Face mask is a personal foul but being 2 fouls one from each team, shouldn't that have been offsetting penalties? Holding is like a speeding ticket, while face mask is like assault, and should be more of a severe penalty. instead the refs placed the ball at the spot of the hold.

WTF?

Hayvern
09-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Whatever, this game was screwed the minute McCluster dropped the ball. That set the entire tone for the game.

matthewschiefs
09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
No one paid the refs the Chiefs were just horrible all around that's players and coaching staff.

kcnation
09-11-2011, 09:28 PM
you can't blame the refs for this,cmon really.the players were not ready and the coaching staff has no idea what they are doing,thats the bottom line

Chiefster
09-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Whatever, this game was screwed the minute McCluster dropped the ball. That set the entire tone for the game.

This! I don't believe there was a single thing the refs did or didn't do to affect the outcome of this game. We stunk it up on all sides of the ball in all phases of the game. The Charles TD was the only bright spot in the whole game.

Ryfo18
09-11-2011, 11:15 PM
The refs? Seriously?

honda522
09-12-2011, 12:15 AM
No one paid the refs the Chiefs were just horrible all around that's players and coaching staff.
Im not blame them for the lose, I am just sick of the Chiefs being ignored on calls that they should get.

Hayvern
09-12-2011, 12:39 AM
I swear, if I see one more delayed draw play up the middle, or a screen pass that is not blocked, I am going to throw hard objects at my TV. Haley ALWAYS calls those plays and they are NEVER executed well.

Chiefster
09-12-2011, 07:11 AM
I swear, if I see one more delayed draw play up the middle, or a screen pass that is not blocked, I am going to throw hard objects at my TV. Haley ALWAYS calls those plays and they are NEVER executed well.

That could get expensive as the season goes on.

McD
09-12-2011, 03:22 PM

^ What he said.

nigeriannightmare
09-12-2011, 08:49 PM

And seems to happen on third and long which is AWESOME! I will never ever understand how the f you gonna call a play that doesn't get the ball at least to the marker.