PDA

View Full Version : Finally posting

OxDeadface
09-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Hello all, just making myself known. I've been lurking this forum for a couple of years now, but have never posted. I've been a Chiefs fan since the early 90's, and I suppose I'm a bit of a homer. I don't get into fantasy teams or generally care about every obscure stat, but I do enjoy watching games and the typical Monday morning discussions.

chief31
09-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome to The Crowd OxDeadface.

Interesting username. :D

Coach
09-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Welcome. Maybe you will be our good luck charm.

OxDeadface
09-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Welcome. Maybe you will be our good luck charm.

If yesterday was indicative of the rest of the season, I doubt any luck I could bring would help too much. I'm still hoping they were just stuck in preseason mode and we still have yet to see the real team play.

matthewschiefs
09-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Welcome

Chiefster
09-13-2011, 12:54 AM
Welcome aboard!

tornadospotter
09-13-2011, 02:20 AM
Hello all, just making myself known. I've been lurking this forum for a couple of years now, but have never posted. I've been a Chiefs fan since the early 90's, and I suppose I'm a bit of a homer. I don't get into fantasy teams or generally care about every obscure stat, but I do enjoy watching games and the typical Monday morning discussions.
Glad you finally found your voice, or in this forum, your keyboard! Thanks for finally posting! So I can say!

:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd! Home of the Chiefs!