PDA

View Full Version : It really pisses me off

Canada
09-14-2011, 04:04 PM
We lose a game (admittedly in a big way) and now all the fu*kin haters are back. Im so tired of all the people who call themselves fans but just come here to badmouth the team. Some "Cant wait til Week 8" to come back and bring up threads about how we suck. If you want to give up, by all means go ahead and give up, but why come back here just to talk sh!t? fans like that we dont need. :ninerssuck:

azchiefsfan
09-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I share your frustration. And an honest evaluation of our strengths and weaknesses does not mean having nothing but negative things to say. I think with the injuries we have we have gone from a 10-6 team to a 6-10 team. But that doesn't mean we are going in the wrong direction. Also, I may be pleasantly surprised if some young guys step in to plug the holes and perform well. The biggest problem I see is both lines. Protection for Cassel will make our offense potent again. Pressure on the opposing QB's will take the pressure off our secondary. I hope we can get some help for our lines with that $33 million cap room. The rest of the team, while depleted, can and will perform well-no matter what the haters say.

Hayvern
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah, the problem is not pointing out what our needs are, my issue comes from these guys whining about things that are not really issues. Really? We all know that you guys hate Cassel, but give it rest already, none of us knows how this guy can play as other issues still haunt us.

No, I am also tired of the, the sky is falling buttheads. We are what we are, I am going to cheer my team on no matter how they do, and all the while, I am going to point out those good things and those bad things this team is doing. Some of you never find anything good to say.

matthewschiefs
09-14-2011, 06:56 PM
I really don't mind people being upset considering the way the Chiefs went out and played this past Sunday. I was very upset with what I saw on my tv on Sunday. I have no problem saying that Todd Haley did a horrible job as a head coach last week. And that the Chiefs were horrible last Sunday. I don't think that any of us no matter how we might want to can deny those facts. This past Sunday was a horrible showing by the Chiefs.

What I DO have a problem with is those who are already declaring this years draft class a horrible draft class. That's a very foolish thing to say. First We could have had Joe Montana in his prime this week and he would not have made a diffrance. What makes anyone think that a guy in his first NFL game would. By useing one bad game in a rookies carrer to declare them bust EVERY nfl player would be declared a bust. That's just part of being a rookie. Lets not pretend that there carrers are defined by how they played in there first NFL game.

okikcfan
09-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah, the problem is not pointing out what our needs are, my issue comes from these guys whining about things that are not really issues. Really? We all know that you guys hate Cassel, but give it rest already, none of us knows how this guy can play as other issues still haunt us.

No, I am also tired of the, the sky is falling buttheads. We are what we are, I am going to cheer my team on no matter how they do, and all the while, I am going to point out those good things and those bad things this team is doing. Some of you never find anything good to say.

First, KC Touchdown, Who the hell is this guy? Troll, he really pisses me off! Second, I for one am not a Cassel hater, but I am not sold on him, I just dont feel he fits our needs. I like Cassel but I as a fan want more than he can give us, to me that is an issue and part of the problem, but thats just me....Third, injuries, what can you say to that and we havent even played our second game yet. But the ship is not sinking so there is no need to bail, to me one of the key reasons for these problems is the lock out, short training camp and so on. Maybe Haily took it too easy to help prevent injuries but in turn just created a bigger problem and maybe not. I tend to agree with Canada we just kinda in so many words just self destructed. I feel the Lions are a better team than the Bills and I also believe the Chiefs will be a better team this weekend. 17-24 Chiefs

josh1971
09-14-2011, 08:57 PM
One of the other problems with this is that while folks are entitled to their opinions, there are WAY too many dudes around here throwing their words around like they know how to manage/coach an NFL team better than those who do.

It's disappointing the way last Sunday went, but the reaction is to immediately cast off the rest of the season, and gut the front office/coaching staff/team?? Get back to your Madden, boys...

#58ChiefsFan
09-14-2011, 09:28 PM
I really don't mind people being upset considering the way the Chiefs went out and played this past Sunday. I was very upset with what I saw on my tv on Sunday. I have no problem saying that Todd Haley did a horrible job as a head coach last week. And that the Chiefs were horrible last Sunday. I don't think that any of us no matter how we might want to can deny those facts. This past Sunday was a horrible showing by the Chiefs.

What I DO have a problem with is those who are already declaring this years draft class a horrible draft class. That's a very foolish thing to say. First We could have had Joe Montana in his prime this week and he would not hve made a diffrance. What makes anyone think that a guy in his first NFL game would. By useing one bad game in a rookies carrer to declare them bust EVERY nfl player would be declared a bust. That's just part of being a rookie. Lets not pretend that there carrers are defined by how they played in there first NFL game.

Pro bowl safety Eric Berry falls into this category if you go solely off the Chargers game. Good thing we didn't declare him a bust.

Ryfo18
09-14-2011, 09:54 PM
I was very upset with the loss, looking to place the blame on anyone and everyone. I love Chiefs' football, but I'm not going to let my love for them keep me from making honest evaluations on where the team is and what I think they should do to get better. I defended Cassel to all end last year, against all the haters, but he has to continue to improve. Through the preseason and week 1, he's been noticeably worse.

Anyway, I'm not going to rant on that. In the end, I just want this team to win and become a football powerhouse. I could care less about who is on the team, as long as they are successful. I'll express dislike for the way a player is playing, but I'm still pulling for that same player every week.

doobs_05
09-15-2011, 01:36 AM
We do need fans that cut through the BS and look at our team and say "We arent going anywhere."

Do you think New york would put up with going 18 years without winning a playoff game? Do you think dallas would put up with that? Boston? No and we should not either. It's the lack of effort that really annoys me, not so much the bad drafts that pioli has done. I can live with bad decisions but the doing absolutely nothing and actually trying to sign impact players is unheard of here. We go out and get players like sabby piscetelli? Why not the good nose tackle from the niners Aubrayo franklin? Why must we continually lie to ourselves and tell ourselves its a "rebuilding" year when in reality we are not going anywhere. I dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, I was happy when pioli came over. I thought he was going to have a bunhc of brilliant drafts and get this to be a competitive team. but clearly, CLEARLY after three years (his third this year) its time for him to go. You cant have crap drafts and not sign impact FA and expect to be successful. But sadly, everyone here has their heads in the sand

I agree with most of this but you really can't decide if this draft class sucked, last years i thougth it was good .

I've never been sold on Cassel, he had a GREAT team in NE (and they probably cheated lol), wasn't he on the bench the whole time in college and in NE before Brady went down?

josh1971
09-15-2011, 01:48 AM
We do need fans that cut through the BS and look at our team and say "We arent going anywhere."

We do? Why? They have information to go off of- butts in seats, for one. Think the Hunt family doesn't know we haven't won a playoff game in a while? They do. It's their money. They know.

You think Clark or Scott Pioli or Haley read any of the endless verses of complaining and moaning- whether or not the points are valid or good? No.

So to say we *need* fans that cut through the BS is... ironically, BS. Don't like the direction the team's going? Don't watch, don't buy tickets, or jerseys, or anything else. When 2,000 people are all that's attending Arrowhead? That's a sign to them. Someone complaining that they can do a better job than Pioli at drafting on one message board- that's not ever going to reach them.

TopekaRoy
09-15-2011, 02:01 AM
This happens with almost every team that has a bad game. The Falcons went 13-3 last year and after losing to the Bears, Sunday, all their fans are saying that their coaching and front office sucks.

The "pessimists" say they are just being realistic and facing facts. I understand their frustration and some people just need to vent.

The "optimists" point to the team's strength and recent successes and say you are not a real fan if you don't support the team no matter what. Everybody overreacts.

If the Chiefs win next weak, the "pessimists will be saying, "Yeah, but" and the "optimists" will be saying, "See? I told you ..." It's just the nature of a public forum where all personality types are free to post and express their opinions.

I still have faith in this team, though I have lowered my expectations somewhat. They will get better.

I just hope they do it soon...

urfriend
09-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Spencer stepped up when Bears called on
Lance Louis exited Sunday’s opener against the Falcons in the second quarter with an hard ankle injury, the Bears Changed to backup Chris Spencer and didn’t miss a beat.
Roberto Garza Said: “Spencer did a great job with limited reps at guard, but that’s what you get when you have an old player guy that’s been around and knows how to play football and who play well“
Spencer signed a contract with the Chicago Bears as a free player this summer after starting 70 games the previous five seasons with the Seattle Seahawks-four at right guard and opening 66 contests at ?center .
Chicago Bears Coach Lovie Smith said on Monday that when Louis have hurt the Bears considered inserting Spencer at center and moving Garza from center to guard-the position he’s played most during his 11-year in NFL career-but ultimately decided against it.
Lovie Smith said. “We were really gladed with what [Spencer] could do,Chris jumped right in and did a quite good job for a guy that hasn’t gotten someof reps. If Lance can’t go this week, we’ll have decisions to make. But it gives us a lot of flexibility when two of our players have played both positions.“

Chiefster
09-15-2011, 06:28 AM
This happens with almost every team that has a bad game. The Falcons went 13-3 last year and after losing to the Bears, Sunday, all their fans are saying that their coaching and front office sucks.

The "pessimists" say they are just being realistic and facing facts. I understand their frustration and some people just need to vent.

The "optimists" point to the team's strength and recent successes and say you are not a real fan if you don't support the team no matter what. Everybody overreacts.

If the Chiefs win next weak, the "pessimists will be saying, "Yeah, but" and the "optimists" will be saying, "See? I told you ..." It's just the nature of a public forum where all personality types are free to post and express their opinions.

I still have faith in this team, though I have lowered my expectations somewhat. They will get better.

...A great big THIS!

chiefnut
09-15-2011, 08:32 AM
i knew we were not a true 10-6 team last year. the easy sched and lack of injuries got us a great season and division championship. the buffalo game may have turned out different if we don't fumble the opening ko and give them a quick six. i said before preseason that an 8 win season would have been a good year for this team w/this sched. lets see how we play against det., if we win all is forgiven, if we lose but play well there is still hope, if we get drubbed then the ship is taking on water and we better hope the bilge pumps can keep it afloat.

azchiefsfan
09-15-2011, 09:38 AM
i knew we were not a true 10-6 team last year. the easy sched and lack of injuries got us a great season and division championship. the buffalo game may have turned out different if we don't fumble the opening ko and give them a quick six. i said before preseason that an 8 win season would have been a good year for this team w/this sched. lets see how we play against det., if we win all is forgiven, if we lose but play well there is still hope, if we get drubbed then the ship is taking on water and we better hope the bilge pumps can keep it afloat.

We won 10 games last year, that makes us 10-6. Easy schedule or not, that makes us the AFC West Champs. That is something we could not do with a 4-12 team. Nope-no improvement-it's all a trick by Pioli and Haley.

Ryfo18
09-15-2011, 09:44 AM

Great post sir!

matthewschiefs
09-15-2011, 02:17 PM

Do you think New york would put up with going 18 years without winning a playoff game? Do you think dallas would put up with that? Boston? No and we should not either. It's the lack of effort that really annoys me, not so much the bad drafts that pioli has done. I can live with bad decisions but the doing absolutely nothing and actually trying to sign impact players is unheard of here. We go out and get players like sabby piscetelli? Why not the good nose tackle from the niners Aubrayo franklin? Why must we continually lie to ourselves and tell ourselves its a "rebuilding" year when in reality we are not going anywhere. I dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, I was happy when pioli came over. I thought he was going to have a bunhc of brilliant drafts and get this to be a competitive team. but clearly, CLEARLY after three years (his third this year) its time for him to go. You cant have crap drafts and not sign impact FA and expect to be successful. But sadly, everyone here has their heads in the sand

Start rant

There is so much wrong with your post that it's not even funny. First Crap drafts? Piolis first draft class in KC has not even had 3 full seasons to date. It takes time for Players to learn the NFL game and to develop into NFL players. Think back to the first year after the Chiefs traded Jarad Allen away. There was alot of fans down on Hali. What happened when he got time to learn the NFL game and develop he went out and LEAD in sacks. 14 sacks nothing to be ashamed of. Give the draft classes time and they can do the same thing. By the logic of useing one game to declare a draft class horrible like you are doing with this years they Peyton Manning would have been cut by the colts. How do you think that would of worked out?

You bring up signing big names like Aubrayo franklin. First I do recall we were talking with him we were TRYING to bring him in. We were not just sitting on our hands twittling our thumbs. It's much easier to say go sign this guy or go sign that guy. Every other team is proabley saying the same thing. Sometimes you can do all you can do but a guy just likes this team or that team better and thinks it's a better fit for him. Thats just how it is. But that does not mean that they are not trying to bring in guys that can help the team. And just because a guy is not a big name does not mean that he can't help a team. Steve Breaston can still help this team. Kelly Gregg can still help this team. They are not off to a good start. But that doesn't mean that they won't for the rest of the season.

I get it Sundays game was HORRIBLE. It's ok to be ticked off about it. I was very upset by what I saw. It's ok to say that Todd Haley did a horrible job last week as a head coach. The fact is he did. But it's not BS to see how a team rebounds from a horrible start. Like someone stated in anther thread the pats started one of there superbowl years by getting there butts kicked bu the Bills. I think there were proabley a number of there fans that hit the panic button. But when given time there season turned out to be ok. Ours can to. But all this talk about getting rid of Haley and Pioli is jumping the gun. They have completed two seasons in KC. They took over a 2-14 football team. They have one AFC west title under there belts. I don't think you can call that a horrible job. Make all the excuses you want about the weak schedule but the rest of the AFC west played the weak NFC west as well. The Chiefs did it better then them. They did it the best of any team in the AFC west. Something they were not even close to doing in 08 or 09. It's not time to give up on them. And you do know that if we do get rid of Pioli and haley and start all over again we will have to start all over yet again. Is that really what you want? I will still take my chances with Pioli and Haley then do that. Now if the rest of the season goes the way week 1 did then I will consider changeing my mind. But we are jumping the gun declareing the sky is falling.

END RANT

matthewschiefs
09-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Ok...

But will everyone atleast agree with me IF we go 3-13 or around there its time for a change? Anyone? I know it was only one game, but this team is not good. They just arent. And we dont play the seahawks, niners, browns etc.. again. We are actually going to find out what we have as a team this year through a legit schedule.

If and that is a Big IF we go 3-13 4-12 something like that then yes I do think we will need to see some change and will be really upset if they don't. There will be no excuses from me if this team is that bad again. If thats just a change in head coach or a change in how we go about building the team I will want to and expect to see some changes made if we are that bad.

SIC J
09-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Ok...

But will everyone atleast agree with me IF we go 3-13 or around there its time for a change? Anyone? I know it was only one game, but this team is not good. They just arent. And we dont play the seahawks, niners, browns etc.. again. We are actually going to find out what we have as a team this year through a legit schedule.

EVERY team that doesn't win the Super Bowl has to make changes.

SIC J
09-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah but I am talking being a COMPETITIVE team which we havnt been the last.... 8 years

So going undefeated throughout the season to lose the Super Bowl isn't equaling disappointing than a team going 3-13? Sure as hell is to me.

The ultimate goal each season is to win the Super Bowl. If you don't, no matter how you look at it, it's a disappointing season. I am a fan of the Chiefs since I knew what football was BUT I am also a fan of the game of football itself. Of course I want to see the Chiefs win it all but in the end I just want to see great games throughout the year.

josh1971
09-15-2011, 08:13 PM
I agreed very much with a thing I read that said if we stink up the league this year, Haley may be on the hot seat. He's had my confidence, but that's wavering a bit just because the guy won't see reality, and hire a damn Offensive Coordinator.

matthewschiefs
09-15-2011, 09:57 PM
That a boy Matt I am right there with you. You are right though we still do have a season to play. Let's see what we can do

I think that 99% of the people on here will want at least a few changes in things if the season doesn't get any better then what it has been. Or if this team is clearly taking steps backwards by the end of the season. I think where myself and others have a problem is when someone declares our drafts horrible after one real game. Just think there needs to be more patient in some areas with this team. And not hold Pioli and Haley acountable for things that happened before they got to KC.

Chiefster
09-15-2011, 10:04 PM
I agreed very much with a thing I read that said if we stink up the league this year, Haley may be on the hot seat. He's had my confidence, but that's wavering a bit just because the guy won't see reality, and hire a damn Offensive Coordinator.

My thoughts as well.

2010chiefs
09-15-2011, 11:13 PM
I agree. I remember waiting to hear who our new Offensive coordinator was going to be only to be let down yet again by Todd naming "WHO" to the job. MUIR OL coach and even naming him the play caller. WTF. That speaks volumes about Todd's narccisstic ways. It's suppose to be about doing what's best for the TEAM NOT TODD!

Canada
09-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Ok...

But will everyone atleast agree with me IF we go 3-13 or around there its time for a change? Anyone? I know it was only one game, but this team is not good. They just arent. And we dont play the seahawks, niners, browns etc.. again. We are actually going to find out what we have as a team this year through a legit schedule.I dont think anyone here thinks we dont need to change some things. Its a pretty common opinion that we need to address the O and D lines. No one denies that. The thing that gets on my nerves is that people think the whole team needs to be scrapped. All of our draft picks from the past three years suck. No one can do anything.

I hear the talk about easy schedule last season being the reason we won the west. That may be true, but east schedule or not, our QB went to the Pro Bowl, we had the #1 rushing offense in the league, Jamaal Charles averaged 6.4 yards per carry, Bowe led the league with 15 TDs, Hali led the AFC with 14.5 sacks. There is plenty of legit talent on this team. We stumbled out of the starting blocks, but dont expect this team to be a pushover either. Yes, if we go 3-13 then changes need to be made...that is obvious. Same could be said for any team. I have no problem with pointing out issues, but telling people that you are gonna repost threads when its week 8 and we suck is just pointless. I heard people say the same sh!t last year and in Week 8 when we were leading the West, none of those people showed up to repost their threads about how we are gonna suck....until now. :bananen_smilies046:

chiefnut
09-16-2011, 12:09 PM
i think 5 wins will bring out calls for haleys job from CHIEFS fans, 4 will bring media attention, 3 gets Clark making a call to Scott.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2011, 03:40 PM
You're right we did do those things. But tell me how we did against solid teams. Not the browns, seahawks, cardinals, etc.

We won home against the chargers lost on the road what is considered normal for divison oppents.

We lost close to the texans but led throught the game. and we lost to the colts in a game we should have won. 2 dropped td passes by bowe killed us. We competed with solid teams. We had chances to be 3-1 against solid teams
it's NOT like we were getting blown out every game. They might not have been wins and might still be losses but thats a part of rebuilding. You got to learn to play with the big boys and we played with them just made the mistakes a young team that's not use to winning makes. We will have to not make those mistakes to have a shot to win the divison this year. We get our chance. Lets see what this team learned.

chief31
09-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Ok...

I probably will not agree with the type of changes that you will be looking for, unless the team looks totally hapless in going 3-13, as opposed to a team that is overall competitive in most games.

I expected a rough season all along. And the loss of Berry to our defense certainly doesn't improve my outlook.

But I am unlikely to jump on any "scrap the whole system" bandwagons so long as specific elements of the team show growth.

And, after one single game, I absolutely am not about to go declaring this team to be a failure.

I have to know though...

Seeing your insistence on how terrible this team is, how did you keep your sanity last year, when they won the division?

I mean... I think we overachieved last year. But I truly enjoyed eating crow when Matt Cassel was as efficient as any QB in The NFL, Bowe led the league in TD receptions, Hali in sacks, and we managed to be the top rushing team in The NFL.

And I think that that is why I am so ready to tolerate some ugly setbacks like we had on Sunday.

I do expect such letdowns. But I also realize that I was wrong about this team last year, and hold no grudge for that.

So, with sincere interest, I wonder if you held onto your negativity in 2010, and maybe even grew spiteful of their having made you look bad? (They made me look bad.)

Or, did you genuinely become excited about the possibility that your judgement was being proven inaccurate?

I can't deny that I picture you in the first camp, having been, in some way, upset with the team's success, due to the very harsh reaction you have had from one bad game. It comes off as a very spiteful "I TOLD YOU SO!", as if you were praying for this day to come, and justify your lesser opinion of the team/staff.

chief31
09-16-2011, 05:41 PM
heard people say the same sh!t last year and in Week 8 when we were leading the West, none of those people showed up to repost their threads about how we are gonna suck....until now. :bananen_smilies046:

Granted, this does not apply directly to me, as I did not make any "I'll be back to gloat when my prediction shows you all how bad we are" comments.....

But, I would like to point out that many of us (Those who had lesser expectations for 2010) took our lumps and ate our proverbial crow.

Even to have other members drag up some comments we had made, to prove to all, how right they were, and how wrong we/I were/was, and to never throw a fit about it.

And....

Should The Chiefs prove me wrong again, I will, once more, be happy to admit that I was wrong. And I probably won't be alone.:D

doobs_05
09-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Granted, this does not apply directly to me, as I did not make any "I'll be back to gloat when my prediction shows you all how bad we are" comments.....

But, I would like to point out that many of us (Those who had lesser expectations for 2010) took our lumps and ate our proverbial crow.

Even to have other members drag up some comments we had made, to prove to all, how right they were, and how wrong we/I were/was, and to never throw a fit about it.

And....

Should The Chiefs prove me wrong again, I will, once more, be happy to admit that I was wrong. And I probably won't be alone.:D

This

chiefnut
09-17-2011, 08:57 AM
we should find out tomorrow what kind of team and coach we have. the lions are potent on offense and better than average on D. if they manhandle us like the bills and we put up little in the way of offense, then yes this will be a horrible year and we confirm a bad team and not as good a coach as we thought. if however we lose going down fighting in a close game then there is still hope. if we win then all is forgiven and forgotten, we can chalk up week 1 as just bad luck.

Coach
09-17-2011, 09:09 AM
The Lions game this weekend is suddenly a very important game and could determine the direction of this team in 2011.

If we come out and lay one on the Lions, we are back in the thick of things.

Detroit's OL is below average and should be vulnerable to our pass rush. We will stop their run game. We need to get our run game going, and not give up the big plays in the passing game. If we do those two things, this game will be close. If we do those two things and win the turnover battle, we win this game.

Their LB's suck on their best day. We should run all over these assclowns. Chiefs win 23-17.

TopekaRoy
09-17-2011, 10:07 AM
The Lions game this weekend is suddenly a very important game and could determine the direction of this team in 2011.

If we come out and lay one on the Lions, we are back in the thick of things.

Detroit's OL is below average and should be vulnerable to our pass rush. We will stop their run game. We need to get our run game going, and not give up the big plays in the passing game. If we do those two things, this game will be close. If we do those two things and win the turnover battle, we win this game.

Their LB's suck on their best day. We should run all over these assclowns. Chiefs win 23-17.
I agree. The best strategy for the Chiefs: locate Ndamukong Suh and run where he isn't!

Seriously though, the O line is going to have to step up and give Cassel time to throw. Their secondary can be beat. But we need to stay committed to the run as well even if it isn't working early. Charles will get his yards if he gets enough touches.

SIC J
09-17-2011, 08:28 PM
I agree. The best strategy for the Chiefs: locate Ndamukong Suh and run where he isn't!

Seriously though, the O line is going to have to step up and give Cassel time to throw. Their secondary can be beat. But we need to stay committed to the run as well even if it isn't working early. Charles will get his yards if he gets enough touches.

Chiefs secondary can easily be beat as well. If Johnson is out, that will help a LOT! Chiefs need to run the ball and control the clock. If it goes to a passing shootout, I can see the Lions easily winning.

Canada
09-19-2011, 07:39 AM
You're right we did do those things. But tell me how we did against solid teams. Not the browns, seahawks, cardinals, etc.While we did not win against all the good teams (which no one expected us to coming off a 4-12 season) we still put up the most TDs, Hali the sacks etc...against those tough teams. They didnt get all the rushing yards and sacks against half the teams, they did it against EVERYONE. If oyu cant see the talent on this team then you are not paying attention. They just need to get a line that can open holes and keep a QB on his feet.

chiefnut
09-19-2011, 07:52 AM
We lose a game (admittedly in a big way) and now all the fu*kin haters are back. Im so tired of all the people who call themselves fans but just come here to badmouth the team. Some "Cant wait til Week 8" to come back and bring up threads about how we suck. If you want to give up, by all means go ahead and give up, but why come back here just to talk sh!t? fans like that we dont need. :ninerssuck:

I agree we don't need the "haters" but it may indeed be time to push the big red button. playing like we have in the first 2 games how many games on this sched. do we actually expect to win? how many we will win is determined by luck[good & bad}. I think we all need to sit back, get a good grip, a lot of beer, cause this is going to be a long season.

Canada
09-19-2011, 09:14 AM
I agree we don't need the "haters" but it may indeed be time to push the big red button. playing like we have in the first 2 games how many games on this sched. do we actually expect to win? how many we will win is determined by luck[good & bad}. I think we all need to sit back, get a good grip, a lot of beer, cause this is going to be a long season.
Im not disagreeing with that at all. I just dont think we are as far away from being a good team as some people make us out to be. We have great RBs and WRs and a pretty good QB. If we had some guys who could protect and open holes, we could win some games.

....and I always have a lot of beer!! :bananen_smilies046: