PDA

View Full Version : Moving Forward...

C Louie
09-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Last week's game was obviously not what we have all been waiting for since last year's playoff appearance, but it was only 1 game and I think we all need to move on and try and enjoy the rest of the season. On that note, is anybody still going to Detroit on Sunday? My wife and I will be there wearing Red and hopefully watching our Boys turn it around with a big win. :sFl_canada2: :chiefs:

azchiefsfan
09-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Look for a REALLY LOUD guy wearing maple leafs.

OPLookn
09-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Look for a REALLY LOUD drunk but still drinking guy wearing maple leafs.

There fixed that for you. :lol:

azchiefsfan
09-15-2011, 03:46 PM
:drunkhb:I guess Canada's reputation proceeds him.

C Louie
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
:drunkhb:I guess Canada's reputation proceeds him.
I've never met Canada but from what I've read, I'm just a lightweight copmpared to him:D But as a Canadian, I will to try to represent!:toast2:

Coach
09-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Canada, myself, and 5 other Canadians will be at the game on Sunday vs the Lions.

We will be sitting in Section 122, Row 28.

Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up. We are staying at the Courtyard on Saturday night. I live in Detroit and know some people throwing a big tailgate party Sunday morning if you'd like to join us.

Chiefster
09-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Canada, myself, and 5 other Canadians will be at the game on Sunday vs the Lions.

Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up. We are staying at the Courtyard on Saturday night. I live in Detroit and know some people throwing a big tailgate party Sunday morning if you'd like to join us.

Eat a brat for me! :D

germaine93
09-16-2011, 12:24 AM

hey there i would love to meet up with you guys and tailgate with you all. i will be coming with a det fan.please pm me the details.:chiefs:

C Louie
09-16-2011, 09:11 AM

That would be great, but I am a little slow and unsure how to "PM". Can someone help?

AkChief49
09-16-2011, 11:50 AM
That would be great, but I am a little slow and unsure how to "PM". Can someone help?
Click on the persons name in the upper left corner. A drop down menu appears. click on - send private message to "so and so"