PDA

View Full Version : Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

marloweopatchiefs
09-16-2011, 03:57 PM
This makes me hate the raiders even more.

Panel shuts out Raiders again - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/32324/panel-shuts-out-raiders-again)

matthewschiefs
09-16-2011, 04:55 PM
I think you should have to make the playoffs more recently then 8 years ago before you can start to take shots at anyone.

TopekaRoy
09-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Kelly is right. The Raiders aint the chiefs, They wish they were the Chiefs, but they aint.

otf
09-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Kelly is right. The Raiders aint the chiefs, They wish they were the Chiefs, but they aint.
Raiders wish they had been blown out in their last 3 games that count? Raiders wish they got blown out by Buffalo at home? Raiders are going to Buffalo to show you how to handle a scrub team like the Bills but nice try.

TopekaRoy
09-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Raiders wish they had been blown out in their last 3 games that count? Raiders wish they got blown out by Buffalo at home? Raiders are going to Buffalo to show you how to handle a scrub team like the Bills but nice try.

Raiders wish they could beat teams outside of the AFC West. Raiders wish they had won the division last year. Raiders wish they had the best rushing attack in the NFL. Raiders wish they had a receiver with the most touchdown catches in the AFC. Raiders wish they had a Linebacker with the most sacks in the AFC. Raiders wish they had made the playoffs since 2002. :smile

tornadospotter
09-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Raiders wish, that they had a respectful team, and an owner that could! Long live Al, best hated rival of the Chiefs! May Al continually make decisions for the raiders.

Yoda
09-17-2011, 02:27 AM

The Raiders WISH they were the Chiefs........BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaa aaa.Your top funny man! Stop.....your killing me!Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok WAIT .....WAIT .....Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. I have to catch my breath. Wow, ya.....to funny.......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa.

AussieChiefsFan
09-17-2011, 04:15 AM
The Raiders WISH they were the Chiefs........BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaa aaa.Your top funny man! Stop.....your killing me!Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok WAIT .....WAIT .....Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. I have to catch my breath. Wow, ya.....to funny.......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa.

So that's no comeback from you then?

TopekaRoy
09-17-2011, 09:55 AM

I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face!

I don't blame Kelly for having faith in his team. He should.

What I find "funny" is that a guy whose team finished 3rd in the division and went 2-8 outside of the AFC West last year is "dissing" a team that finished first and went 8-2 after winning one game against a team that finished last and went 4-12 last year by 3 points!

Yeah, the Raiders looked pretty good last week, but they only beat the Broncos. Beat a couple of good teams first (not the Bills) before you start taking pot shots at your division rivals.

otf
09-17-2011, 10:23 AM
What I find "funny" is that a guy whose team finished 3rd in the division and went 2-8 outside of the AFC West last year is "dissing" a team that finished first and went 8-2 after winning one game against a team that finished last and went 4-12 last year by 3 points!

So you down play Oakland beating Denver by 3 points in their home because Denver went 4-12 last year?

You got blown out by Denver in their home which was one of their 4 wins or did you forget about the 49-29 loss last year? Winning by 3 is better than losing by 20 to this 4-12 team.

Speaking of 4-12 teams... Buffalo was 4-12 last year and blew you out in your home this year! So yes beating a 4-12 team is better than losing by 34 pts to a 4-12 team. Someone boasted above about the Chiefs having the best rushing team in the NFL in 2010 yet they couldn't run against the team that had the worst run defense last year. We will show you how it's supposed to be done!

Raider in 2011 (since 2010 is the past)
#1 against the run
#1 rusher in NFL
#2 rushing team in NFL
Tied for #1 in sacks with 5:efpge:

Coach
09-17-2011, 10:29 AM
I think you should have to make the playoffs more recently then 8 years ago before you can start to take shots at anyone.

Exactly. These Raiders fans are awful ****y considering they have one of the worst records in the NFL over the last decade. Suddenly, they have a winning record(1-0) and they think they are superbowl bound.

BTW, Did the Raider fan sites suddenly shut down? Why all the Raiders(haters) on this board lately? Go tell someone who gives a damn because we certainly don't.

TopekaRoy
09-17-2011, 10:42 AM
So you down play Oakland beating Denver by 3 points in their home because Denver went 4-12 last year? ...

You are completely missing my point (which is not surprising considering you are a Raiders fan).

It was one game. The Raiders beat a crappy team and the Chiefs lost to what may or may not be a crappy team, but it was only 1 game. Over the course of a full season, the Raiders won every game in their division but still finished 3rd.

Now after barely beating The worst team in the division by a lousy field goal, Raiders fans think they are going to the Super Bowl. ( I know nobody said that, but you guys are acting like it.)

You Raiders fans are overreacting to one game, just like the Chiefs fans here who think the season is lost because we lost one game.

Yoda
09-17-2011, 05:26 PM
You are completely missing my point (which is not surprising considering you are a Raiders fan).

It was one game. The Raiders beat a crappy team and the Chiefs lost to what may or may not be a crappy team, but it was only 1 game. Over the course of a full season, the Raiders won every game in their division but still finished 3rd.

Now after barely beating The worst team in the division by a lousy field goal, Raiders fans think they are going to the Super Bowl. ( I know nobody said that, but you guys are acting like it.)

You Raiders fans are overreacting to one game, just like the Chiefs fans here who think the season is lost because we lost one game.

I'm done busting up over the comment. I am not saying that the Raiders are world beaters......just the comment made that the Raiders wish they were the Chiefs. Whaaaaaat!!!?? These are two franchises that are polar opposite of eachother.....why would either team want to be like the other. It was a funny but assainine comment.

TopekaRoy
09-17-2011, 06:20 PM
It was a funny but assainine comment.

Well at least you get it. It was a mild flippant little bit of trash talk. It was meant as a joke, but there was a serious point to it. Until the Raiders actually beat a decent team (outside of division rivals) they haven't earned the right to take shots at the Chiefs.

Yeah, my comment was asinine (correct spelling) but it was meant to be. I was using absurdity to illustrate the absurd. But it wasn't nearly as asinine as Kelly's comment! :D

Hellbilly
09-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Raiders are going to Buffalo to show you how to handle a scrub team like the Bills but nice try.

Yea,well how did that work out for you guys,Bwahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

PhillyChief
09-18-2011, 04:35 PM
So if Buffalo is a scrub team and you blow a 21-3 lead to that scrub team, that makes you what kind of team then?

NKChiefs
09-18-2011, 04:36 PM
So if Buffalo is a scrub team and you blow a 21-3 lead to that scrub team, that makes you what kind of team then?

:punk:

Ryfo18
09-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Where did all the Raiders fans go?

chief31
09-18-2011, 05:22 PM

They are being merciful on a fanbase that watched their team allow 89 points in two games.

I, for one, appreciate that.

We have absolutely nothing to say to Raiders fans at this time.

Ryfo18
09-18-2011, 05:24 PM
They are being merciful on a fanbase that watched their team allow 89 points in two games.

I, for one, appreciate that.

We have absolutely nothing to say to Raiders fans at this time.

No...actually they are eating a little humble pie of their own.

OPLookn
09-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Raider fans....anyone...anyone? Glad they "showed us" how to win a game against Buffalo and how they weren't the Chiefs. My guess is now they'll go saying how at least they didn't get blown out. Hate to ruin your rant but losing by 3 is just as bad as losing by 200...a loss is a loss is a loss. Any way you cut it.

What I will say is that if we keep losing our big guys we're hosed for the year. Charles was out for the game and who knows how long, Tamba went down for a while, Berry's out, Albert went down for a while and Dorsey had two personal fouls. Wow, just wow.

otf
09-18-2011, 05:25 PM

Your team has been blown out 4 straight games and you are saying what? A few bogus calls gave this game to the Bills, if you watched you would know. At least we scored more that 7 and gave up less that 40 to them. So far this year you have given up 89 points and only scored 10...

Yes we are glad we are not the Chiefs...

Ryfo18
09-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Your team has been blown out 4 straight games and you are saying what? A few bogus calls gave this game to the Bills, if you watched you would know. At least we scored more that 7 and gave up less that 40 to them. So far this year you have given up 89 points and only scored 10...

You should be glad you're not the Chiefs...But you still suck.

OPLookn
09-18-2011, 05:48 PM

Blaming a loss on penalties is like blaming the rain when you crash for bad driving. Did it help the crash sure, did it cause it no, it was the horrible driving that caused it. You got beat plain and simple and it was because your coverage forgot what they were suppose to do.

And there it is, we lost so we have to point out how much better we are because our loss was by less. At the end of the end of the year do you look at each game and say wow, glad we only lost that one by 4! I doubt it.

Ryfo18
09-18-2011, 05:51 PM
At the end of the end of the year do you look at each game and say wow, glad we only lost that one by 3! I doubt it.

:postpimp4ib: