PDA

View Full Version : a scenario to think about

nigeriannightmare
09-21-2011, 01:46 PM
How about moving haley to oc and bringing in jeff fisher as hc.

Jrudi
09-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Haha! You honestly think Haley would go for that after being the head coach.

I could see him going back to and OC on another team, but not take a demotion with us and let another Coach come in a take charge.

matthewschiefs
09-21-2011, 02:32 PM

I could see him going back to and OC on another team, but not take a demotion with us and let another Coach come in a take charge.

I agree. It's just not something that happens. I have not yet given up all faith in Haley it's still a tad early to talk about who the new coach is going to be. Haley earned the right to get this team turned around last year. But at the end of the year if this team has not shown a MAJOR improvement and hasn't won many games then we need to think about moveing on.

nigeriannightmare
09-21-2011, 02:40 PM

Well my brother and i were.talking with a gentleman who wqs terminated from the chiefs organization upon the arrival of pioli. He swears and even wagered 100 bucks that jeff fisher will be our next hc.

jmlamerson
09-21-2011, 02:41 PM
I really don't think there's much of a chance of Pioli firing Haley at the end of the season, unless we finish with 0-1 wins. Muir and maybe Crennel will be scapegoated, injuries to Charles and Berry will be blamed, and he'll buy himself another year.

Chiefs fanatic
09-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Well my brother and i were.talking with a gentleman who wqs terminated from the chiefs organization upon the arrival of pioli. He swears and even wagered 100 bucks that jeff fisher will be our next hc.

I could definitely see Fisher as our next HC but no way does Haley take a demotion.

Hayvern
09-21-2011, 03:34 PM
Sorry posted to wrong area

Coach
09-21-2011, 03:49 PM
I could definitely see Fisher as our next HC but no way does Haley take a demotion.
I agree with this. I would LOVE to have Jeff Fisher as our coach. Regardless of how many games Haley wins.

2010chiefs
09-21-2011, 10:07 PM
JEFF FISHER! Wow that's a great idea!

drstandley31
09-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Wouldn't you rather see Bill Cowar (sp?) come back to KC and put some A$$ back into this team? This is a soft team that needs some real work.

Codac
09-22-2011, 09:21 AM
This will never happen.

nigeriannightmare
09-23-2011, 02:19 PM
This will never happen.

The gentleman that told us worked for the chiefs organization for 21 yrs he has way more insight than u will ever have when it comes to a topic such as this.

azchiefsfan
09-23-2011, 02:33 PM
This will never happen.

This.

A loser is a loser and the NFL has shown us that over and over. McDaniels would make a fine OC-HC, never.