PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe is a stud!

hermhater
10-01-2007, 11:08 PM
From a game while he was at LSU.

YouTube - Dwayne Bowe breaks 3 tackles to get out of bounds

YouTube - Dwayne Bowe - Not Your Average Reciever

Polleo Pit Man
10-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Nice clips HH. D-bo is a stud!

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Nice!!

tammietailgator
10-02-2007, 12:16 AM
He's such a natural!

Pro_Angler
10-02-2007, 12:36 AM
nice find!!

Coach
10-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Moving to YouTube forum.

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:09 AM
I said it before and ill say it again Dbowe for ROY.

hermhater
10-02-2007, 01:10 AM
Moving to YouTube forum.

Thanks, sorry I keep putting these in the wrong places.

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Thanks, sorry I keep putting these in the wrong places.

Heh! Some mod I am; didn't even notice. :lol:

anaeelbackwards
10-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Heh! Some mod I am; didn't even notice. :lol:

TSK TSK........ hehehehe

DBO is a stud, not only as a player.... hahaha,,,,, sorry im a girl, ive noticed....
(THREADKILLER) hehehe

Canada
10-02-2007, 08:49 AM
he may be a stud....but I am taller!! (that's all I got)

anaeelbackwards
10-02-2007, 08:50 AM
he may be a stud....but I am taller!! (that's all I got)

nothing like a tall good lookin man... :)

Canada
10-02-2007, 08:51 AM
nothing like a tall good lookin man... :)

well....I'm tall......that is all :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
10-02-2007, 08:54 AM
well....I'm tall......that is all :bananen_smilies046:
a man who is tall, and who loves the CHIEFS is a very sexy man to me......

and add who carrys himself with a beer in hand... thats a PLUS in my book... :toast2: CHEERZ!

Canada
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
a man who is tall, and who loves the CHIEFS is a very sexy man to me......

and add who carrys himself with a beer in hand... thats a PLUS in my book... :toast2: CHEERZ!

Wow....someone who appreciates the good things in life. :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I am glad DBowe is in the Red and Gold

rbedgood
10-02-2007, 02:59 PM
I am glad DBowe is in the Red and Gold

He was a great pick...I'm glad I picked him up on all my fantasy football teams...:D

chiefinsyr
10-02-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm happy with the 2 teams that he did it against. Auburn will always be our(Syracuse's) #1 enemy, and Arkansas can suck it for getting into the NCAA's over us last year for no reason other than to lose by 20.

m0ef0e
10-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Looks like we may want to try and get Bowe a reverse every now and then. If he can keep flattening defenders like that as well, we may as well try to send LJ behind him on a perimeter run or two.

hermhater
10-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Looks like we may want to try and get Bowe a reverse every now and then. If he can keep flattening defenders like that as well, we may as well try to send LJ behind him on a perimeter run or two.

Hey man!

Get on the mods to fix the filtering system.

I talked to admin a couple of days ago about removing the filter for a$$ and Dick.

I kept typing p*** and it came back as p***, and it is too hard to keep typing Vermeil, instead of Dick.

Your Signature looks funny that way, don't you think?

He said he did it.

anaeelbackwards
10-02-2007, 06:30 PM
i love his YAC ........ his yards after catch makes me watch in awe! he makes those defenders miss, and his versatility is just awesome...

m0ef0e
10-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Hey man!

Get on the mods to fix the filtering system.

I talked to admin a couple of days ago about removing the filter for a$$ and Dick.

I kept typing p*** and it came back as p***, and it is too hard to keep typing Vermeil, instead of Dick.

Your Signature looks funny that way, don't you think?

He said he did it.

Yeah, it kinda seems like an overreaction to the recent influx of new members who have had some cussing in their posts. It personally doesn't offend me (I cuss a lot) but I understand that we don't want this to turn into a bunch of ignorant posts laden with f-bombs, etc. The rules are the rules and I try to adhere to them as much as possible. (I do throw a few words out there that may be questionable to some, but I try to hold to the same standards as the FCC...:lol: )

If it can be said on regular cable TV or on the radio, it shouldn't be too harsh for internet forums, IMO. Filtering a-s-s out of every word seems a little overboard to me.

Chiefster
10-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Yeah, it kinda seems like an overreaction to the recent influx of new members who have had some cussing in their posts. It personally doesn't offend me (I cuss a lot) but I understand that we don't want this to turn into a bunch of ignorant posts laden with f-bombs, etc. The rules are the rules and I try to adhere to them as much as possible. (I do throw a few words out there that may be questionable to some, but I try to hold to the same standards as the FCC...:lol: )

If it can be said on regular cable TV or on the radio, it shouldn't be too harsh for internet forums, IMO. Filtering a-s-s out of every word seems a little overboard to me.

The list that the mods and admin came up with to filter was a very short list and I think we are being very liberal with what is allowed. It's not an exact science, and as you say "we don't want this to turn into a bunch of ignorant posts laden with f-bombs". Also, people read this at work (I know they shouldn't) and opening a thread filled with obscenity could get a person fired, and kids get on the net as well. Now all this happens in the work place and kids are going to hear worse out in the school yard playground, but they don't have to be exposed to it here.

Now I agree that the words you're speaking of could, as far as I'm concerned be allowed or if possible filtered in a different way; I'm not sure. However, the site has finally grown to an extent that attention to the issue needed to be paid.

On a personal note I like to think that I have a vocabulary extensive enough to be able to string together a series of words in which to form sentences to comprise a paragraph communicating thoughts and opinions without using profanity. But, that's just me. :)

hermhater
10-03-2007, 09:06 PM
The list that the mods and admin came up with to filter was a very short list and I think we are being very liberal with what is allowed. It's not an exact science, and as you say "we don't want this to turn into a bunch of ignorant posts laden with f-bombs". Also, people read this at work (I know they shouldn't) and opening a thread filled with obscenity could get a person fired, and kids get on the net as well. Now all this happens in the work place and kids are going to hear worse out in the school yard playground, but they don't have to be exposed to it here.

Now I agree that the words you're speaking of could, as far as I'm concerned be allowed or if possible filtered in a different way; I'm not sure. However, the site has finally grown to an extent that attention to the issue needed to be paid.

On a personal note I like to think that I have a vocabulary extensive enough to be able to string together a series of words in which to form sentences to comprise a paragraph communicating thoughts and opinions without using profanity. But, that's just me. :)

And me!

:sign0098: :11: :beer:

Canada
10-03-2007, 09:07 PM
not me!!

.....what are you guys talking about?

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 02:55 AM

Yes, sensei. :11:

chief31
10-04-2007, 03:04 AM
It's a real chore for me. :D

Canada
10-04-2007, 02:51 PM
i love his YAC ........ his yards after catch makes me watch in awe! he makes those defenders miss, and his versatility is just awesome...

I did that this morning....soooo hungover. I want to sleep:beer:

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 03:00 PM
I did that this morning....soooo hungover. I want to sleep:beer:

:lol: Sounds like its time for somebody to hit the water hard and then the coffee!:toast2:

Canada
10-04-2007, 03:08 PM
:lol: Sounds like its time for somebody to hit the water hard and then the coffee!:toast2:

I had a quick IV this morning when I got to work and the lots of coffee. I still feel like crap. I am gonna go try and nap now! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 07:57 PM
I had a quick IV this morning when I got to work and the lots of coffee. I still feel like crap. I am gonna go try and nap now! :bananen_smilies046:

I hope you get to feeling better, bro.

Canada
10-04-2007, 08:44 PM
1 more IV and now I have my beer!! All is well with the word!!:toast2:

hermhater
10-04-2007, 08:45 PM
1 more IV and now I have my beer!! All is well with the word!!:toast2:

Glad to see you back in competition form!

We were worried about you there for a bit!

Did you get that nap in?

:yahoo: :toast2: :sign0098: :beer:

Canada
10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Glad to see you back in competition form!

We were worried about you there for a bit!

Did you get that nap in?

:yahoo: :toast2: :sign0098: :beer:

no,,,,i hate people

hermhater
10-04-2007, 08:57 PM
no,,,,i hate people

What were those inconsiderate *******s doing? Having heart attacks and getting in car crashes?

The NERVE!

:sign0098: :yahoo: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-04-2007, 09:07 PM
What were those inconsiderate *******s doing? Having heart attacks and getting in car crashes?

The NERVE!

:sign0098: :yahoo: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

It's not always like on TV. Today I got to pick up a crack head that pretty much wanted the free lunch at the hospital and a 32 year old with a stomach ache. You would be surprised at how many people abuse the system and it pisses me off. There are real emergencies going on while I am sitting in a hallway at the hospital with a whiny 30 year old who could have gone in his car to his family doctor or a walk in clinic. And I was hungover

hermhater
10-04-2007, 09:33 PM
It's not always like on TV. Today I got to pick up a crack head that pretty much wanted the free lunch at the hospital and a 32 year old with a stomach ache. You would be surprised at how many people abuse the system and it pisses me off. There are real emergencies going on while I am sitting in a hallway at the hospital with a whiny 30 year old who could have gone in his car to his family doctor or a walk in clinic. And I was hungover

I was just giving you crap man!

Keep up the good work of helping the Canadians work the system!

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

Chiefster
10-04-2007, 10:10 PM
And me!

:sign0098: :11: :beer:

Good man! :sign0098:

not me!!

.....what are you guys talking about?

Practice makes perfect.

Yes, sensei. :11:

Better! Daniel-son.

It's a real chore for me. :D

That which does not kill you only makes you stronger. :D

Canada
10-04-2007, 10:27 PM
I was just giving you crap man!

Keep up the good work of helping the Canadians work the system!

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

I know....hangover put me in a really bad mood and I kinda went off. Sorry :bananen_smilies046: