PDA

View Full Version : Mnf

drstandley31
09-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Wow, I know we're bad right now, so I have little room to throw rocks. But that was a display of two teams that looked awful.

Three7s
09-27-2011, 12:17 AM
The Redskins had no business being on national TV to begin with. I don't know what they did last season to warrant it.

drstandley31
09-27-2011, 12:20 AM
I agree. It's a friggin Dallas thing. the networks love them and that's all that matters. Probably figured Dallas would get a win at home and boost the network ratings. They didn't do anything to get on either.

doobs_05
09-27-2011, 01:25 AM
Cowboys vs Redskins is a huge rivalry, also Dallas, NY, LA, Boston will always ALWAYS get national viewing in any sport

Fastphilly
09-27-2011, 02:22 AM
The Cowboys are the media darlings. You tell me a team that has'nt won a playoff game in the last two years and was eliminated from post season contention in week 7 of last year gets two primetime games and we are only in week three.

Also I have never seen a pass rusher (Demarcus Ware) get so many non-call offsides as I seen last night. I counted two blatant offsides by him and neither were called.

doobs_05
09-27-2011, 04:58 AM
we got a monday night game last year when we sucked the year before, and denver and oakland got one when denver was **** and oakland was .500 but was undeafted in the AFC West, and the dolphins got a monday night game (against the Pats), and the Rams got a monday night game against the Giants, both teams took second in their division. Its about Ratings and Dallas is going to pull those ratings.

A chiefs vs. Raiders game to us in week 3 is big but to america......not so much

Three7s
09-27-2011, 08:22 AM
we got a monday night game last year when we sucked the year before, and denver and oakland got one when denver was **** and oakland was .500 but was undeafted in the AFC West, and the dolphins got a monday night game (against the Pats), and the Rams got a monday night game against the Giants, both teams took second in their division. Its about Ratings and Dallas is going to pull those ratings.

A chiefs vs. Raiders game to us in week 3 is big but to america......not so much
Ours was different. It was to unveil the new Arrowhead. Plus Clark had to literally beg for it.