PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting Analystic Review of the KC Chiefs & Matt Cassel!

Connie Jo
09-27-2011, 12:03 PM
I agree with the review in this video...100%!!

Kansas City Chiefs may be getting hit hardest by lockout - YouTube

TopekaRoy
09-27-2011, 06:08 PM
He's right on target. And he said that before the season started. I love Hub Arkush. He's been involved with the Bears pregame shows and radio broadcasts for decades.

I almost didn't watch it until I saw his name. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see anything that was Analystic!

Sorry. I'm So immature!

azchiefsfan
09-27-2011, 06:19 PM
I think it's supposed to be analytic, but it's still "anal". (:

chief31
09-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Yep. He definitely called it.

Connie Jo
09-27-2011, 09:14 PM
He's right on target. And he said that before the season started. I love Hub Arkush. He's been involved with the Bears pregame shows and radio broadcasts for decades.

I almost didn't watch it until I saw his name. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see anything that was Analystic!

Sorry. I'm So immature!

:lol: I didn't think about it like that when I used a word with 'anal' in it, hahahaha. ;)

Connie Jo
09-27-2011, 09:19 PM
I think it's supposed to be analytic, but it's still "anal". (:

No, it was suppose to be analyistic...I just made up a new word, that's all, LOL. I do that sometimes when my brain is weary, overworked, & overwhelmed with too many tasks & concerns at once, hahaha.

What happened you see, is my weary mind mixed two words together to create a brand new one, hahaha. 'analysis and analytic' = analyistic!!

:lol: