PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theory

slc chief
09-30-2011, 08:21 PM
i heard it today kind of funny.here is the scenerio if the chiefs do actually have the worst record in the nfl(i do not see it happening)they end up with a franchise qb in andrew luck.bill bellicheck then comes over from new england because his whole franchise meaning tom brady is getting old.and bellicheck wants a fresh start with a new franchise quarterback.thus becoming the new head coach of the k.c chiefs because of his ties with pioli.

josh1971
09-30-2011, 08:29 PM
http://youtu.be/udNHsk57f24

2010chiefs
09-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Actually Ryan Mallet is a pretty damn good Quarterback himself.

AussieChiefsFan
09-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Would be nice having Bill Bellicheck in KC but I dont see it happening. And I dont like the whole Suck for Luck thing. If they really lose enough games to get the #1 pick then ok, but I hate the idea of losing deliberately.

jmlamerson
09-30-2011, 10:41 PM
i heard it today kind of funny.here is the scenerio if the chiefs do actually have the worst record in the nfl(i do not see it happening)they end up with a franchise qb in andrew luck.bill bellicheck then comes over from new england because his whole franchise meaning tom brady is getting old.and bellicheck wants a fresh start with a new franchise quarterback.thus becoming the new head coach of the k.c chiefs because of his ties with pioli.

There is less than a 0 percent chance of this happening. It's more probable that we will all turn out to be batteries plugged into a machine-run Matrix than Belichick leaving the Pats for the Chiefs.

doobs_05
09-30-2011, 11:34 PM
bill bellicheck is a cheater, we don't want that piece of ****

hometeam
10-01-2011, 08:15 AM
I would take bellichek in a heartbeat, its not like he ISNT the best coach of all time or anything.

Anyways, it will never happen.

doobs_05
10-01-2011, 08:37 AM
because he did so great in Cleveland

azchiefsfan
10-01-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm with Doobs. If it wasn't for the fact he coaches for the wealthiest owner (BY FAR), he would have been banned for life for what he did. A lot of people think there is this organization, the NFL, that is overseeing all aspects of the game, from owners down to groundskeepers. That isn't true. You have NFL owners and that is the NFL-there is no independent NFL. That is why you never hear about the individual teams having behavior issues. Their word is law. So when Kraft said, "Look boys, you can make a stink, and I can bring our organization to it's knees. What'ya say we just move along and forget about it?" That's the law. It is purely the owners making the rules. I don't mind the system, it's given us nearly 100 years of a great sport. But I would hope the Hunt family wouldn't stoop to the POS Kraft's level. NO CHEATICHECK!

azchiefsfan
10-01-2011, 09:37 AM
May I clarify? If the choice was a) Sure Super Bowl within 3 years or b) Continue building and watching our team struggle and grow. I would take b. I played football in high school and have watched it since before I could pronounce "interception". I would rather earn it honest, than be tainted with a filthy, flea-ridden dirtbag like Belichick.

Coach
10-01-2011, 04:08 PM
There is less than a 0 percent chance of this happening. It's more probable that we will all turn out to be batteries plugged into a machine-run Matrix than Belichick leaving the Pats for the Chiefs.

At least there are still a few sane people left on this earth. There is a better chance that Pamela Anderson will beg me to sleep with her than Belicheck coaching KC.
:maid:

Eydugstr
10-01-2011, 06:17 PM
It's more probable that we will all turn out to be batteries plugged into a machine-run Matrix than Belichick leaving the Pats for the Chiefs.

+1. He's a great coach, and I am sure he could improve some things in KC...but why would he leave New England? Even if we offered him $$$$'s out the wazoo, they'd match it to keep him there. New England wants to keep fans in the stands as well.