PDA

View Full Version : I see...

hermhater
10-02-2007, 03:37 AM
2:30 cdt seems to be the time when every one gone

luv
10-02-2007, 03:40 AM
I usually hit the sack anywhere between 3-4AM. I just roam about the internet, so I apologize for my lapses in posting.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 03:42 AM
I usually hit the sack anywhere between 3-4AM. I just roam about the internet, so I apologize for my lapses in posting.

I am kinda the same just eze come eze go. i just hate layin in bed tryin to fall asleep , i would rather wait till my eyes just roll back in my head.

luv
10-02-2007, 03:45 AM
I am kinda the same just eze come eze go. i just hate layin in bed tryin to fall asleep , i would rather wait till my eyes just roll back in my head.
Same here. If I don't stay up, I'll lie in bed for at least a half an hour trying to sleep. Then my mind starts wandering. Once that happens, it gets even harder to get to sleep.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Same here. If I don't stay up, I'll lie in bed for at least a half an hour trying to sleep. Then my mind starts wandering. Once that happens, it gets even harder to get to sleep.

Tru Dat
Got the ADD thing ya know then forget i am evan goin to sleep?lol

luv
10-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Tru Dat
Got the ADD thing ya know then forget i am evan goin to sleep?lol
No ADD here. I just think too much. It's a curse.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 03:52 AM
No ADD here. I just think too much. It's a curse.

Well i guess thats what i do but throw the add in and i cant evan really think about stuff. haha

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 09:56 AM

Same thing happens to me, and after that happens it's all over; I'm up for the duration.