PDA

View Full Version : A Message from San Diego to Chief's



kenny1937
10-17-2006, 02:56 AM
Straight from the Charger Board:

" have no respect for the Chiefs and I can't remember when I ever did. I admire Champ Bailey, John Lynch and Javon Walker on the Broncos for the playmakers they are, I even have to give props to Shane Lechler for being an elite punter and probably the only committed player left on the Raiders squad... but as for the Chiefs... with Trent Green out... I think every last one of them make up a squad of losers and hacks, dependent more on hype and legacy than they are on actual production. I'm glad to see Larry Johnson fumbling and bumbling, getting hit behind the LOS and generally failing to live up to his hype... he hid behind his ace O-Line last year and now he's getting punched in the mouth.

Chiefs suck."

Hmmmmmm, Homey talk to be sure, but Coach Edwards, it is time to get our respect back, and I can think of no better way than to make this Charger Homie eat his words, after our win Sunday at Arrowhead, do what you can, let's see the High Flying Charges get grounded, How about it?

GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Guru
10-17-2006, 03:02 AM
Who gives a crap what that homer fan thinks. I have respect for practically every team in the league, minus the Raiders. I can't stand fans like this.

He is just still burning over the beating we gave them that helped knock them out of the playoffs last year.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:13 AM
I agree with you Guru, but it is always fun to have something to feed off of even if it is an opinionated charger retardee, so let's have a good time roasting a charger, mayby it will catch on and the team roast 22+ of them come Sunday(grin)-GO CHIEF'S!!

Charger :hammer: Charger :hammer:

Guru
10-17-2006, 03:22 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I agree with you Guru, but it is always fun to have something to feed off of even if it is an opinionated charger retardee, so let's have a good time roasting a charger, mayby it will catch on and the team roast 22+ of them come Sunday(grin)-GO CHIEF'S!!

Charger :hammer: Charger :hammer:

Hopefully all 53 of them. They ALL stunk the joint up. Well, except for Colquitt.

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:25 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I agree with you Guru, but it is always fun to have something to feed off of even if it is an opinionated charger retardee, so let's have a good time roasting a charger, mayby it will catch on and the team roast 22+ of them come Sunday(grin)-GO CHIEF'S!!

Charger :hammer: Charger :hammer:

Yeah, he's just Homerizing. :-D

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:29 AM
Hi Chiefster, how did little Chiefster do in his game tonight?

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:33 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hi Chiefster, how did little Chiefster do in his game tonight?

8-) :lol: :pint:

Well, let's just say; I wished our Varsity had faired as well. The Nado won 52-14

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:36 AM
Great Job, tell little Chiefster that I am very proud of him.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:41 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Great Job, tell little Chiefster that I am very proud of him.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Will do; he had FIVE tackles, and on one of them he forced a fumble on the their 3 yard line! :hammer:

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:46 AM
Hey Peterson, are you paying attention, I bet you can get little Chiefster for a lot less than 4th round draft pick, and he can TACKLE!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:53 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hey Peterson, are you paying attention, I bet you can get little Chiefster for a lot less than 4th round draft pick, and he can TACKLE!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers

8-) :lol: :pint:

Well he does play Sims position. :-D

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Well then, there you have it, Hey Carl, sign him up, he can't do any worse than what you got trotting around pretending to be football players! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:59 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well then, there you have it, Hey Carl, sign him up, he can't do any worse than what you got trotting around pretending to be football players! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep; I must agree.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 04:18 AM
You can watch that misscariage of Football if you want too, that is before the tape distructs, Mrs Kenny1937 threatened to destroy it before the Football Game was over, it was all I could do to keep her from changing the channel.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 04:20 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
You can watch that misscariage of Football if you want too, that is before the tape distructs, Mrs Kenny1937 threatened to destroy it before the Football Game was over, it was all I could do to keep her from changing the channel.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

That's alright; I'll pass.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 04:29 AM
All right then I will let the tape self destruct, Uh Oh, there it goes now, KABOOM! I just barely got out of the way! I guess I could have sent it to Bin Ladin, I just didn't think in time.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 01:44 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
All right then I will let the tape self destruct, Uh Oh, there it goes now, KABOOM! I just barely got out of the way! I guess I could have sent it to Bin Ladin, I just didn't think in time.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Eh, the World community would have only condemned the action as cruel and in humane. :-P

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:29 PM
SOB! What do you think watching that game Sunday Was? SOB! :pint: OOOpppps there I gao again!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers