PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Steelers Ticket Stubs

dhyphens
10-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Hello everyone. Not here to ruffle any feathers. I'm hoping to find a Chiefs fan that is into collecting ticket stubs. I'm looking for Steelers at K.C stubs. I have a few K. C at Pittsburgh stubs to offer in return. If any of you have old Pittsburgh stubs and are willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks for the help guys.

#58ChiefsFan
10-12-2011, 06:40 PM
You can have mine after the game this Nov.
I dont collect them so let me know if your interested in two from this year.

dhyphens
10-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the response! That would be great! Any help is greatly appreciated. Since you don't collect, and presumably would not be interested in working out a trade, what would you be expecting in return? I of course would be happy to cover the postage.

#58ChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 10:47 AM
I don't need anything in return for them, unless you can pull some strings and let us win that game. :chiefs:

Just send me a mailing address in a PM and I'll drop them in the mail that Monday.

jwmann2
10-19-2011, 01:16 AM
Hello everyone. Not here to ruffle any feathers. I'm hoping to find a Chiefs fan that is into collecting ticket stubs. I'm looking for Steelers at K.C stubs. I have a few K. C at Pittsburgh stubs to offer in return. If any of you have old Pittsburgh stubs and are willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks for the help guys.

Got a Bengals-Chiefs stub with your name written all over it. Last game of the 2-14 season.

dhyphens
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
#58ChiefsFan Thanks again! Very much appreciated.

Still looking for older Steelers at KC stubs. Especially the playoff games. If anyone can help out, shoot me a PM. Thanks everyone!