PDA

View Full Version : This just in!

hermhater
10-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Herm will be "Alone with Rome" on the the Jim Rome is burning show on Thursday!

Mark your calendars folks!!!

chief31
10-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Herm will be "Alone with Rome" on the the Jim Rome is burning show on Thursday!

Mark your calendars folks!!!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..I suppose I might watch. Rome is a worm though.

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 10:56 PM
unfortunately, herm never has much to say except for a bunch of cliche sayings like "having heart" "play to win"

"defense played hard" "defense showed they wanted it" "i want to score points" blah blah blah. He is the MOST BORING COACH to listen to in the NFL. He is so boring that budweiser will never use one of his press conferences to make a funny commercial.

chief31
10-02-2007, 11:00 PM
unfortunately, herm never has much to say except for a bunch of cliche sayings like "having heart" "play to win"

"defense played hard" "defense showed they wanted it" "i want to score points" blah blah blah. He is the MOST BORING COACH to listen to in the NFL. He is so boring that budweiser will never use one of his press conferences to make a funny commercial.

Sarcasm?

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 11:11 PM
.................................................. .......no

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 11:25 PM

Chill bud. herm hater likes herm now.

sling58
10-02-2007, 11:45 PM

that makes one of us. unitl he helps us hoist the trophy I willl not like him.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 11:52 PM
that makes one of us. unitl he helps us hoist the trophy I willl not like him.

I dont hate the guy. Give him a chance. We may be holding that trophy not too far off?:drunkhb:

hermhater
10-03-2007, 12:27 AM

WHOAAAA THERE NELLY!!!!!

Don't misquote me dude!!!

I have repeatedly said I WANT to like him.

He seems to be reading my rants (I emailed him on his imaginary internet) and has made some progress in his coaching.

I will let everyone know when I "like" Herm.

For now I am not typing his name in all capital letters.

Stay tuned for future updates!

:sign0104::beer::lol:

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 12:31 AM
WHOAAAA THERE NELLY!!!!!

Don't misquote me dude!!!

I have repeatedly said I WANT to like him.

He seems to be reading my rants (I emailed him on his imaginary internet) and has made some progress in his coaching.

I will let everyone know when I "like" Herm.

For now I am not typing his name in all capital letters.

Stay tuned for future updates!

:sign0104::beer::lol:
lol its all good!:drunkhb:

m0ebr0
10-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Wow some publicity for the Chiefs. Too bad its on Rome is Burning... One of the not so good shows on ESPN.

hermhater
10-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Wow some publicity for the Chiefs. Too bad its on Rome is Burning... One of the not so good shows on ESPN.

Agreed!!!!!

:bananen_smilies046::yahoo::bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I dont hate the guy. Give him a chance. We may be holding that trophy not too far off?:drunkhb:

I don't hate Herm. Cheered a little when we got him as a coach. Just don't like his play calling right now.

m0ef0e
10-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Air Edwards for president!

sling58
10-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Air Edwards for president!

AS long as it's that Edwards I will vote but if his running mate is Run Run Pass Punt Edwards I refuse to vote.

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I don't hate Herm. Cheered a little when we got him as a coach. Just don't like his play calling right now.
Right on but Solarri is callin the plays so people should jump on him instead of herm.

chief31
10-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Right on but Solarri is callin the plays so people should jump on him instead of herm.

I believe that Solari has been calling the plays, based on Herms philosophy.

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 12:42 PM

I agree to an extent, but I think they both know that they need to keep it more balanced. Remember Solari used to coach the best o-line in the NFL and the Chiefs could run the ball on ANYBODY. Sometimes old habits are hard to break. Especially when they have been so successful in the past. I think Solari is getting used to the idea of needing balance now, though.

Also, Herm has drafted several good receivers, including Bowe, during his career. I think Herm knows and has known the pass is necessary.

hermhater
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
I agree to an extent, but I think they both know that they need to keep it more balanced. Remember Solari used to coach the best o-line in the NFL and the Chiefs could run the ball on ANYBODY. Sometimes old habits are hard to break. Especially when they have been so successful in the past. I think Solari is getting used to the idea of needing balance now, though.

Also, Herm has drafted several good receivers, including Bowe, during his career. I think Herm knows and has known the pass is necessary.

I agree with you about Herm seeing the light!

It was so painful waiting for him/Solari to open their eyes though!

Now there is NO looking back!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

:toast2::toast2::toast2:

Chiefster
10-04-2007, 09:55 PM
I agree with you about Herm seeing the light!

It was so painful waiting for him/Solari to open their eyes though!

Now there is NO looking back!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

:toast2::toast2::toast2:

Let us all hope so.

Canada
10-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Did anyone see that Travis Henry of the Donx is facing a 1 year suspension and is seeking to get a court restraining order against the NFL preventing them from testing the sample in question!! Quick...someone make a thread and put all those fancy little links n stuff in t!! I'm drinkin beers see you all later

sling58
10-05-2007, 07:37 AM

Agreed, but I think they are starting to see the light and letting some more pass plays come on the field. Every week I give Herm more and more credit.

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 09:58 AM

Yup; we go from Herm Peterson to Mike Edwards.

m0ebr0
10-05-2007, 02:32 PM
We have a great pass threat now. Especially with Kennison back. I said it before and Ill say it again defenses will have a hard time against us and what to expect from us especially now that Bowe has proved he can make the play.

Keep runnin though cuz LJ will have another 100 yard day and he will make it to the endzone.

m0ef0e
10-05-2007, 02:35 PM
We have a great pass threat now. Especially with Kennison back. I said it before and Ill say it again defenses will have a hard time against us and what to expect from us especially now that Bowe has proved he can make the play.

Keep runnin though cuz LJ will have another 100 yard day and he will make it to the endzone TWICE this week!

FYP! :yahoo: GO LJ!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!

sling58
10-06-2007, 08:10 AM
I hope LJ does reach the endzone and gets a few scores. We need the boost.

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 08:13 AM
I hope LJ does reach the endzone and gets a few scores. We need the boost.

Hey, all we can do to win....