PDA

View Full Version : Raiders contact garrard

marloweopatchiefs
10-17-2011, 12:52 PM
QB-needy Oakland Raiders contact David Garrard, source says - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7114405/qb-needy-oakland-raiders-contact-david-garrard-source-says)

Lol at denver wanting to deal orton to the raiders. That would be funny if orton came to the silver and black. And luke mcknown. The best would be garrard. I hope he turns down the raiders.

matthewschiefs
10-17-2011, 01:19 PM
The Chiefs fan in me would rather see them get Garrard then Orton. I think Orton is an underrated qb. It's not his fault that they didn't really give him all that much to work with in Denver. Theres a reason Garrard is not on a team. Hes just not all that great.

OPLookn
10-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Either way it's faiders week baby!!! Let the rivalry continue, I wanna see a renewed Chiefs team with two wins in their pockets go in and smack the faiders in the mouth. Show them the real meaning of just win baby.

Yoda
10-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Either way it's faiders week baby!!! Let the rivalry continue, I wanna see a renewed Chiefs team with two wins in their pockets go in and smack the faiders in the mouth. Show them the real meaning of just win baby.

Those sir, are fighting words!

Hue Jackson won't let this team for the ketchup and mustard attack. The Raiders will focused and pumped and the black hole will be rocking. Just win baby!

OPLookn
10-17-2011, 04:50 PM

Hue Jackson won't let this team for the ketchup and mustard attack. The Raiders will focused and pumped and the black hole will be rocking. Just win baby!

Nuh uh!

:meow:

I do so love rivalry week!

FuzzNutz
10-17-2011, 04:59 PM

Dude, we are going to pound the Raiders :maid:

matthewschiefs
10-17-2011, 05:06 PM

I would be careful of getting into fights in these parts if I were you. You are highly out numbered :lol: :raisux: :chiefs3:

Yoda
10-17-2011, 07:31 PM
I would be careful of getting into fights in these parts if I were you. You are highly out numbered :lol: :raisux: :chiefs3:

1 Raiders fan per 10+ Chiefs fan is about right, sounds fair enough to me. :punk:

Yoda
10-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Dude, we are going to pound the Raiders :maid:

:sign0135: :sterb003: :chiefs2:

AkChief49
10-18-2011, 01:58 PM
1 Raiders fan per 10+ Chiefs fan is about right, sounds fair enough to me. :punk:

:sign0135: :sterb003: :chiefs2:
Well, take the gun out your hand and that 1/10 ratio is not very good!:mooning::bananen_smilies046: