PDA

View Full Version : No david Garrard for raiders. YES!!!!

marloweopatchiefs
10-17-2011, 03:19 PM
David Garrard needs surgery for herniated disc - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/David-Garrard-herniated-disc-surgery-Oakland-Raiders-need-quarterback-101711)

Who else is left lol

Yoda
10-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Sounding a little desperate there. Don't worry, Hue will have the team primed, focused, and pumped. If fully believe the Raiders will win, wether by a close game or a blow out...I don't care....in the immortal words of Al Davis..."Just win baby!"

chief31
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
I would prefer they get Garrard as opposed to either Carson Palmer, or Kyle Orton.

Vandelay
10-17-2011, 10:07 PM
I would prefer they get Garrard as opposed to either Carson Palmer, or Kyle Orton.
Me too. Never was impressed by Garrard.
Seems like he would be better suited as a backup than a starter.

matthewschiefs
10-17-2011, 10:19 PM

As would I theres a reason the Jags did not even keep him on there roster. He's had a few decent games but has never really had a great season. I think Orton is very underrated. I would rather Orton be sent out of the afc west myself.

jason1981
10-17-2011, 11:22 PM
im surprised that ortons hasnt been traded. i know hes better then what miami has and even redskins have. i think miami doesnt want to trade cuz they want to loose and hopefully get luck next year. if st luois gets the first pick they wont pick luck so you dont have to worry about st louis if there 1st pick except if they trade out but still. i think miami could win with orton and even in the long haul they could win with him. i think we could win with him.

germaine93
10-18-2011, 10:11 AM
im surprised that ortons hasnt been traded. i know hes better then what miami has and even redskins have. i think miami doesnt want to trade cuz they want to loose and hopefully get luck next year. if st luois gets the first pick they wont pick luck so you dont have to worry about st louis if there 1st pick except if they trade out but still. i think miami could win with orton and even in the long haul they could win with him. i think we could win with him.
i just heard pat kirwin on nfl radio say that the raiders cant fit orton on there team salary wise. i guess they only have 6 million or something. so you can bascially scratch him off as well.

TopekaRoy
10-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Rumor has it that they're trying to work a trade for Carson Palmer, now. I'm OK with that.

Edit to add: Yoda just posted that it's a done deal. I'm not scared. :)