PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

EmDiggy
10-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Chiefs vs Raiders Video Preview

Good afternoon Chiefs fans!! Good luck this week!!

Em

P.S.

This video was made before Palmer was traded and named starter

Three7s
10-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Well, since you said yourself that Palmer is now starting, I can only imagine that you're even heavier in your stance that the Raiders win. One thing of note is that Shaughnessy is on IR now, which is one less pass rusher for the Raiders.

Also, I highly doubt Baldwin is gonna play, again.

TopekaRoy
10-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Good analysis, as usual.

Keep picking against the Chiefs. That has been good luck for us lately!:lol::chiefs:

josh1971
10-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Good analysis, as usual.

Keep picking against the Chiefs. That has been good luck for us lately!:lol::chiefs:

All season. I don't think he's picked any KC games correctly. Good to hear his pick was Oakland this time.

Yoda
10-19-2011, 08:31 PM
This man is a genius! He picked the Raiders to win.

But seriously, Hue must protect Boller with the run and plays that lean on Boller strengths, the little that there is.

Fastphilly
10-19-2011, 08:47 PM
This man is a genius! He picked the Raiders to win.

But seriously, Hue must protect Boller with the run and plays that lean on Boller strengths, the little that there is.

It seems all but a slam dunk that Palmer is starting this weekend according to local Bay Area radio and Adam Schefter. He has'nt played since December so expect a heavy dose of McFadden.

Fastphilly
10-19-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm confident we will wreak havoc in Oakland this weekend:smile
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/10/11.jpg

Yoda
10-19-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm confident we will wreak havoc in Oakland this weekend:smile
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/10/11.jpg

Let's talk reality. The Raiders DL will slap around the Chiefs OL.

ctchiefsfan
10-20-2011, 09:47 AM
You've been going pretty far out on a limb on this one Yoda. Hope you enjoy the taste of crow, 'cause I expect that is what you will be having for dinner after this game.

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Yoda
10-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Going out on a limb? Fact is that the Raiders DL have made the Chiefs OL there personal whipping boy. But I don't expect a cake walk win over the Chiefs. Haley looks like he has rallied the troops and no doubt want revenge for the two losses from last week. But Hue will have his team focused. Personally. I believe Boller/Palmer will tag team this game with Boller starting. This will help ease in Palmer who needs game time experience to prepare to take over after the bye.

ctchiefsfan
10-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Going out on a limb? Fact is that the Raiders DL have made the Chiefs OL there personal whipping boy. But I don't expect a cake walk win over the Chiefs. Haley looks like he has rallied the troops and no doubt want revenge for the two losses from last week. But Hue will have his team focused. Personally. I believe Boller/Palmer will tag team this game with Boller starting. This will help ease in Palmer who needs game time experience to prepare to take over after the bye.

We'll see.

Chiefster
10-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Good job Em, nice presentation! :)

otf
10-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Welcome to 3-3 want to start talking about 2012 draft? Raiders win this one...

chief31
10-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Welcome to 3-3 want to start talking about 2012 draft? Raiders win this one...

You realize that our arrival at 3-3 will mean that The Raiders will be at 4-3, with a loss this Sunday, right?:lol:

FuzzNutz
10-20-2011, 03:25 PM
I don't need to watch the video to know that the Chiefs will destroy the Raiders this Sunday. Throwing out a guy who was playing Madden football last week to start a QB this week is going to be a disaster for the Raiders. Romeo must be licking his chops.

Three7s
10-20-2011, 03:46 PM
I don't need to watch the video to know that the Chiefs will destroy the Raiders this Sunday. Throwing out a guy who was playing Madden football last week to start a QB this week is going to be a disaster for the Raiders. Romeo must be licking his chops.
You know there was a guy on a tractor that came in to QB against us last year and did a decent job......

otf
10-20-2011, 04:08 PM
You realize that our arrival at 3-3 will mean that The Raiders will be at 4-3, with a loss this Sunday, right?:lol:

I gave you more credit than you deserved... welcome to 2-4! :lol:

kcvet
10-20-2011, 04:25 PM
I don't see Palmer getting up to speed this fast. our D should have a masterful performance

AussieChiefsFan
10-21-2011, 07:23 AM
I really think Palmer hasn't had enough time to prepare. He's never played for any other team than the Bengals his entire career and now all of a sudden he's gota play with a new team, not to mention he missed camp, preseason and 6 weeks of reg season games.

OPLookn
10-21-2011, 11:41 AM
I really think Palmer hasn't had enough time to prepare. He's never played for any other team than the Bengals his entire career and now all of a sudden he's gota play with a new team, not to mention he missed camp, preseason and 6 weeks of reg season games.

He also missed the super bowl this year too.

:lol:

Yoda
10-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Chiefs fan talking smack to Raiders fan about missing the Super Bowl? Really? Wow.

ctchiefsfan
10-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Chiefs fan talking smack to Raiders fan about missing the Super Bowl? Really? Wow.

True, but check our cumulative record against each other.

Yoda
10-21-2011, 12:06 PM
If your talking head to head, the Chiefs do lead the series between the Raiders. What bearing does that have on this game?

ctchiefsfan
10-21-2011, 12:12 PM
If your talking head to head, the Chiefs do lead the series between the Raiders. What bearing does that have on this game?

About as much as the number of SuperBowls the Raiders have played in!

Yoda
10-21-2011, 12:22 PM
I agree, wow imagine that. A Chiefs and Raiders fan agreeing.

ctchiefsfan
10-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I agree, wow imagine that. A Chiefs and Raiders fan agreeing.

All the back and forth about head to head, number of playoff wins, number of playoff appearances, number of SB appearances, number of SB wins etc is utterly useless for anything other than consoling yourself if your team loses.

The only thing that matters is who wins when we play each other.

Every year 2 of our 16 games matter more than the other 14.

It has always been that way and it always will be.

Yoda
10-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Well, let me let you in on a little secret. Unlike the Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs. We don't have "______ week" and winning only the two games vs the most hated division rival is not satisfying. Winning championships is. I guess those are the biggest difference between the two franchises and their fan base.

Three7s
10-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Well, let me let you in on a little secret. Unlike the Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs. We don't have "______ week" and winning only the two games vs the most hated division rival is not satisfying. Winning championships is. I guess those are the biggest difference between the two franchises and their fan base.
With that kind of logic, why even have rivalries?

As for the game itself, the Raiders d-line stomped us last year, but surprisingly, the Chiefs O-line has been much better this year. The only weakness is Richardson, though Lilja hasn't been great either. Albert has played way better than in previous years.

The Raiders secondary flat-out sucks now. No Asomugha really hurts, and their safeties suck too. The Raiders do have a good O-line, but their receivers aren't the greatest, so Palmer will have to make things happen if they fall behind.

This game falls on whether the Chiefs O-line stops the pass rush of the Raiders. If they do, the Chiefs should win.

ctchiefsfan
10-21-2011, 01:39 PM

Your loss. What do you do in the years when you know there is just no way you are getting anywhere near an AFC Championship? PLAY GOLF???

HATING the Raiders means that no matter if we are good or bad that year (or even a "parity team") there are still going to be two games every year that are every bit as important as a playoff game.

RAIDERS WEEK BABY! JUST KILL 'EM!!!!

Yoda
10-21-2011, 01:44 PM
As I said before, it's what separates us....you don't understand. We love beating our hated rivals....but it's not the sole focus of the season, championships are. When the team is down, it sucks and beating hated rivals helps, but does not satisfy. This Sunday, I would love nothing more than to see the Raiders destroy the Chiefs again. Then move on as they continue there quest.

ctchiefsfan
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
As I said before, it's what separates us....you don't understand. We love beating our hated rivals....but it's not the sole focus of the season, championships are. When the team is down, it sucks and beating hated rivals helps, but does not satisfy. This Sunday, I would love nothing more than to see the Raiders destroy the Chiefs again. Then move on as they continue there quest.

We'll have to agree to disagree. As I insist that it is you that does not understand.

Canada
10-21-2011, 04:01 PM
As I said before, it's what separates us....you don't understand. We love beating our hated rivals....but it's not the sole focus of the season, championships are. When the team is down, it sucks and beating hated rivals helps, but does not satisfy. This Sunday, I would love nothing more than to see the Raiders destroy the Chiefs again. Then move on as they continue there quest.BULLSH!T!!! 8 years you have not even had a sniff of a championship....the reason there was not Chiefs Chargers or Broncos week is because everyone has consistently kicked the sh!t out of the Raiders for that 8 year span. We know why you dont celebrate it!!

Chiefster
10-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Oh I don't know; I think the sole focus of most teams are to win as many games as possible during the regular season whether they be divisional rivals, conference or non-conference teams to get to the post season and then ultimately to a Super Bowl victory.

...JMHO.

Canada
10-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Janikowski is out too!! Looks like the Raiders will have to cross the 50 yard line to score now!!

Chiefster
10-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Janikowski is out too!! Looks like the Raiders will have to cross the 50 yard line to score now!!

Wow! When it rains it pours.

Yoda
10-21-2011, 04:29 PM
BULLSH!T!!! 8 years you have not even had a sniff of a championship....the reason there was not Chiefs Chargers or Broncos week is because everyone has consistently kicked the sh!t out of the Raiders for that 8 year span. We know why you dont celebrate it!!

You apperantly have trouble with understanding context when you read. :lol:

Yoda
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Wow! When it rains it pours.

This is not good. There aren't many kickers who are well in range when the O get's to the 50. If it's a close game, it could mean the difference between winning and loosing.

Chiefster
10-21-2011, 05:13 PM
This is not good. There aren't many kickers who are well in range when the O get's to the 50. If it's a close game, it could mean the difference between winning and loosing.

True! Most of us here know all too well about the value of having a kicker like Janikowski healthy and on the field.

Yoda
10-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Jano's presence will also be missed during kick offs. One aspect of the game that is stuck in my mind is the trenches. Here is where the Raiders hold the critical advantage. Many football aficionados would agree, the game is won in the trenches.

#58ChiefsFan
10-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Jano's presence will also be missed during kick offs. One aspect of the game that is stuck in my mind is the trenches. Here is where the Raiders hold the critical advantage. Many football aficionados would agree, the game is won in the trenches.

The line is where the games are won or lost no question, our troubles have stemmed ever since our once dominate O line retired. Advantange raiders for sure, it will take a team effort in all three phases for us to find a way to minimize that.

Canada
10-21-2011, 06:37 PM
You apperantly have trouble with understanding context when you read. :lol:Sure...thats it...people dont understand the context of illiterate Raider fans. Dont try and tell people that you dont get pumped up more for a Chiefs game than you do a Colts game. If the Raiders dont get up for that then it explains the last 8 years of sh!t they have put on the field.

since you are a grammar nazi though...its apparently...not apparantly. U seem dumber questioning people with spelling mistakes.

Yoda
10-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Sure...thats it...people dont understand the context of illiterate Raider fans. Dont try and tell people that you dont get pumped up more for a Chiefs game than you do a Colts game. If the Raiders dont get up for that then it explains the last 8 years of sh!t they have put on the field.

since you are a grammar nazi though...its apparently...not apparantly. U seem dumber questioning people with spelling mistakes.

1. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write.
2. Re-read my original post, I do look forward to the Raiders beating said rival during the season. But it is not the end all be all of the season. If a team's ONLY focus is to beat a bitter rival and who cares with the rest of the season....well time to rethink team philosophy. I say the same for fans.

Btw....good job catching that typo, I'm impressed...your making progress in problem solving and critical thinking. I applaud your improvements.

ctchiefsfan
10-21-2011, 09:46 PM
BULLSH!T!!! 8 years you have not even had a sniff of a championship....the reason there was not Chiefs Chargers or Broncos week is because everyone has consistently kicked the sh!t out of the Raiders for that 8 year span. We know why you dont celebrate it!!

THANK YOU CANADA!!!!! I was beginning to wonder if anybody understood what a real old time rivalry was about anymore!!!!

In the interests of civility I tolerate Mr. Yoda's presence, but I don't believe in koombayah....he is a Raider and he must be CRUSHED!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! :chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Canada
10-21-2011, 09:52 PM
1. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write.
2. Re-read my original post, I do look forward to the Raiders beating said rival during the season. But it is not the end all be all of the season. If a team's ONLY focus is to beat a bitter rival and who cares with the rest of the season....well time to rethink team philosophy. I say the same for fans.

Btw....good job catching that typo, I'm impressed...your making progress in problem solving and critical thinking. I applaud your improvements.I know what illiteracy is...that is why I pointed out the things you couldnt spell.

As for the original post...you were responding to Raider Week. What is it about WEEK that makes you think its the be all and end all of the season?? Our only focus THIS week is the Raiders...during Raider week. I dont know why that is so hard for you to understand. I dont recall anyone here saying that they dont care about the rest of the season. You have been on these boards long enough to know that we focus on each opponent each week. For some reason you say the Raiders do not do that...but you have not been above .500 in 8 years either so perhaps it your team that should rethink the philosophy.

Yoda
10-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Oh Cananda....sigh......you completely whiffed on my sarcasm on illiteracy....I thought you were making progress. ANYWAY......

Here it goes ONE LAST time. Do the Chargers get as pumped for Chiefs or Broncos week.....how about the Broncos for Chargers or Chiefs week.....and the Chiefs for Chargers or Broncos the same as they would when they play the Raiders? No. The moniker of "Raiders week" or in other words "_____ week" is reserved by the other teams in the AFC West for the Raiders. Sure, there is a hatred and a focus for the other rival teams in the division, but it is well known that there is a special hatred held for the Raiders.

The Raiders and there fans don't have a"special" hatred for any one team in the west.....we just hate them all the same and want to crush them all on the way to the ultimate goal.

When the Raiders were down those eight years, beating hated rivals was great but not satisfying.

Just win baby!

Chiefster
10-21-2011, 11:18 PM
I don't know; I have particular disdain for the Donks. In fact typically speaking my second most favorite team is whoever is playing Denver. Of course if that team happens to be Oakland or San Diego I will not root for them just rather against the Donks. :D

tornadospotter
10-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Oh Cananda....sigh......you completely whiffed on my sarcasm on illiteracy....I thought you were making progress. ANYWAY......

Here it goes ONE LAST time. Do the Chargers get as pumped for Chiefs or Broncos week.....how about the Broncos for Chargers or Chiefs week.....and the Chiefs for Chargers or Broncos the same as they would when they play the Raiders? No. The moniker of "Raiders week" or in other words "_____ week" is reserved by the other teams in the AFC West for the Raiders. Sure, there is a hatred and a focus for the other rival teams in the division, but it is well known that there is a special hatred held for the Raiders.

The Raiders and there fans don't have a"special" hatred for any one team in the west.....we just hate them all the same and want to crush them all on the way to the ultimate goal.

When the Raiders were down those eight years, beating hated rivals was great but not satisfying.

Just win baby!
I personally do not know how other Chiefs fans feel or view Raider week. But I do know how I feel! To me the donks stink, the dolts are charge-less, but the raiders are The Team I WANT TO BEAT! NOT ONCE BUT EVERY TIME! THAT IS TO ME THE RIVAL GAME! It goes back to how there where fights, that happened every game. It goes back to the time when this was the game to win. It goes back to history of these two great franchises. It is the AFC WEST! Yes the donks are a close second, but Raider week was the game to win! Always will be to me.

:bananen_smilies046:

Yoda
10-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Aaaaahhhh rivalries.....don't you live them

Chiefster
10-22-2011, 12:57 AM
Aaaaahhhh rivalries.....don't you live them

They are the teams you "live" to hate! :D

Yoda
10-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Ooops.....love them..... Dammm beer/iPhone auto correct.

Chiefster
10-22-2011, 01:42 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

ctchiefsfan
10-22-2011, 04:59 AM
The Raiders and there fans don't have...

The word you were looking for is their.

You still have no grammatical abilities.

You still can't spell.

And you are still a hapless Raider fan.

I had thought there was hope for your salvation.

Clearly I was mistaken.

I need to pray for forgiveness of my failings.

You need to pray for a brain or death. Either one would relieve your problems.

:raisux::raisux::raisux:

Canada
10-22-2011, 09:55 AM
^^I think the word his phone is looking for is their. I love Raider fans!! Make fun of someones "illiteracy" and then blames his phone for spelling mistakes. At least he is a man and does not blame weak as$ american beer for his mistakes....

Get over yourself Choda...I mean Yoda (damn iphone) Raider fans think their team is the center of the universe because someone said Raider week. Its a rivalry game...everyone gets up for t. I know, i know...except the raiders. To you its just a game (we all know thats bullsh!t, but you can keep saying it) But if you dont think that every team in the NFL takes division rivalry games more seriously than other games then you are an idiot. Steelers Ravens, Colts Texans, Chiefs Raiders, Bears Packers...I could go on all day. All of them are huge games twice a year. Just because you dont call it Chiefs week does not change that. And the real reason everyone likes watching the Raiders lose is because all their fans disappear and we dont have to listen to all their idiotic "football talk"

Canada
10-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Isnt Raitard nation supposed to be the dark side...and you are Yoda??

Bike
10-22-2011, 11:37 AM
If Carson starts, he will make some mistakes. And we will have to capitalize when he does. We will be seeing a lot of McFadden. Contain him at least somewhat. We can help do that by keeping our offense on the field. Three and out aint gonna work vs Raiders - no matter who is qb. Raidtards on a mission and playing like it. We need our A game this weekend.
Chiefs 27 - Raidtards 17.

Yoda
10-22-2011, 01:48 PM
^^I think the word his phone is looking for is their. I love Raider fans!! Make fun of someones "illiteracy" and then blames his phone for spelling mistakes. At least he is a man and does not blame weak as$ american beer for his mistakes....

Get over yourself Choda...I mean Yoda (damn iphone) Raider fans think their team is the center of the universe because someone said Raider week. Its a rivalry game...everyone gets up for t. I know, i know...except the raiders. To you its just a game (we all know thats bullsh!t, but you can keep saying it) But if you dont think that every team in the NFL takes division rivalry games more seriously than other games then you are an idiot. Steelers Ravens, Colts Texans, Chiefs Raiders, Bears Packers...I could go on all day. All of them are huge games twice a year. Just because you dont call it Chiefs week does not change that. And the real reason everyone likes watching the Raiders lose is because all their fans disappear and we dont have to listen to all their idiotic "football talk"

I don't know wether to feel frustrated or feel sympathy for you. You don't understand the context of what you have read nor can you follow/understand the premise of my stance/argument. For the time being, I give up with you.

Yoda
10-22-2011, 01:50 PM
The word you were looking for is their.

You still have no grammatical abilities.

You still can't spell.

And you are still a hapless Raider fan.

I had thought there was hope for your salvation.

Clearly I was mistaken.

I need to pray for forgiveness of my failings.

You need to pray for a brain or death. Either one would relieve your problems.

:raisux::raisux::raisux:

Wow, and Raider fans are supposed to be psychotic?

Bike
10-22-2011, 03:17 PM
I don't know wether to feel frustrated or feel sympathy for you. You don't understand the context of what you have read nor can you follow/understand the premise of my stance/argument. For the time being, I give up with you.
We don't need sympathy from mentally deprived raider fans - WHETHER you like it or not...

azchiefsfan
10-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Of course I want us to win. However, either way I want it to be a blowout. I don't want anyone to walk away from this game unsure of either teams abilities. If we are better than the Raiders, I want us to win by 40+ points. If the Raiders are better than us, I want them to win by 40+ points. We need to know where we stand right here and now. The Raiders are a marginally good team. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the worst team, the Raiders are about a 4.5. With our start, we really don't know where we are. I assume we're about a 6, but without taking on a good team, we are left to ponder. If we win or lose, but just barely, no answers will have been given. All or nothing, we need a blowout.

chief31
10-22-2011, 06:13 PM

Just win baby!

Here's the thing....

You do not believe what you posted here. You know good and well that there are Raiders fans who do the same thing. You know that there are Chargers fans, Broncos fans, Lions fans, Jets fans, Bills fans, and fans of every other team in The NFL who have "____ week" against specific rivals.

And, because I know, 100%, that you are aware of that, every single word you posted on that subject is worthless.

:D

TopekaRoy
10-22-2011, 06:39 PM
All or nothing, we need a blowout.

I don't know. I'd be okay eeking out a close win. That would indicate to me that we are a little better than the Raiders at this point. Couple that with almost beating the Chargers in week 4 (and hopefully beating them at home, next week) would tell me that we are ay least competitive with the other teams in our division and have a shot at winning it.

Keep in mind that tomorrow's game only provides a snapshot of hoe good the Chiefs are now. They can continue to get better (or worse) as the season progresses. And history shows us that the teams who do well in the playoffs are the ones who are playing their best football at the end of the year.

TopekaRoy
10-22-2011, 06:46 PM
By the way, The Chargers play the Jets, this week. (The Jets are a 1 point favorite.) If we beat the Raiders and the Chargers lose, we could be playing them next week for a share of first place in the division!

Three7s
10-22-2011, 07:50 PM
By the way, The Chargers play the Jets, this week. (The Jets are a 1 point favorite.) If we beat the Raiders and the Chargers lose, we could be playing them next week for a share of first place in the division!
I doubt the Jets win. Their offense is terribad.

azchiefsfan
10-22-2011, 08:02 PM

Yes, but SD is struggling in every facet of their game. It should be a close game. SD, Atlanta and Jets all peaked last year. They all need to rebuild, but all of them are still living the delusion that they are close to breaking through. They are all good, but not even close to being "elite" anymore. This is probably going to be a good year for NE, GB and NO. But each of them have some serious holes. The problem is no one has improved enough to really challenge them. I really thought we were going to be good enough for a run this year. We still have a chance, but it really is all about the coaching now.

ctchiefsfan
10-23-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't know. I'd be okay eeking out a close win.

YUP! ANY win against Oakland is a good win.

kcvet
10-23-2011, 12:51 PM
a major dose of Battle plus an agressive D we win. period

azchiefsfan
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM
YUP! ANY win against Oakland is a good win.

Oh I agree, putting a cleat up their tukus would be great. I was speaking purely as a measure of the team at this point. Playing bad teams, while still victories isn't a good gauge, losing to really good teams isn't a good gauge. It's these intermediate teams like Oakland that will be the most telling. If we put a stomping on the Raiders today, it bodes well for our season. If we get stomped by Oakland it will mean it's time to start rebuilding. If we barely win or lose, it means nothing in regard to where we're at with improving.

josh1971
10-23-2011, 07:19 PM

Oh... well....

All kidding aside, I am so glad we not only won, but pitched a shutout and in their house.

JB

AkChief49
10-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Oh... well....

All kidding aside, I am so glad we not only won, but pitched a shutout and in their house.

JB
The Black hole is KC's B----!:mooning::punk::raisux:

Now, during the week we get to hear all the "experts" explain why we won in a blow out and not chokeland! I wish I had put some real money on this.

josh1971
10-23-2011, 08:11 PM
The Black hole is KC's B----!:mooning::punk::raisux:

Now, during the week we get to hear all the "experts" explain why we won in a blow out and not chokeland! I wish I had put some real money on this.

I wish I had taken KC's defense for my fantasy team....

Canada
10-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Well done Em Diggy!! :)

josh1971
10-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Well done Em Diggy!! :)

Yes- I want him to pick SD!!

okikcfan
10-23-2011, 08:18 PM

Nuff said.....:whipping1:

ctchiefsfan
10-23-2011, 08:33 PM
DEAD RAIDERS!!! DEAD RAIDERS!!!! DEAD RAIDERS!!!!

We beat them!!!!!

We shut them out!!!!

It was fun watching them hang their heads in shame!!!!

Next week we beat the Dolts at home and go into a tie for first in the AFC West.

We win the division at home against the Raiders on December 24.

We have a GREAT team!!!!!

We have a great coach!!!!!!!

Time will tell about Cassel......But the team is so good they can carry him!!!!!

Fun watching the 3 killer B's tonight!!!!!!

KC OWNS THE WEST!!!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

josh1971
10-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Yoda http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239556#post239556)

Horse doo-doo. I feel quite satisfied with the Chiefs whipping raider a ss today. Would love to be winning championships, and we'll have to thrash Raiders and Broncos and Chargers en route to those as well, but it's hard to say that it isn't satisfying beating Rivals.

azchiefsfan
10-23-2011, 10:15 PM
I think Yoda is intentionally being obtuse. The Raiders OWNED us last year. They embarassed here in KC and at Oakland. This isn't just about winning a game on the way to a possible AFC West crown. This is about getting the 800# black and silver gorilla off our back. Play coy all you want Yoda, you know as well as we do what this game means.

ctchiefsfan
10-23-2011, 11:52 PM
We whooped the Raiders. Shutout baby shutout!

Now we are in the hunt.

Anytime you need to think about the Raiders just look in you rear view mirror for roadkill.

AussieChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 01:53 AM
Poor Emery, not a single Chiefs game right so far.:bananen_smilies046:

azchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 04:44 AM
He sucks! Can't believe anyone is still listening to him.

ctchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 08:46 AM
Don't bash poor old Em Diggy....he's turning into a good luck charm!

Between Haley's hat, beard and Em Diggy's predictions, we may just be unbeatable!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

azchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 06:10 PM
(In a high pitched voice like Marvin Martian) "The Traiders, Donks, Giants and Eagles are the class of the NFL. I expect a matchup of one of those 4 teams for the Super Bowl. Now when they all suck and lose, I will bandwagon to the next "hot" teams, but trust me I know what I'm saying."

chief31
10-24-2011, 06:27 PM
(In a high pitched voice like Marvin Martian) "The Traiders, Donks, Giants and Eagles are the class of the NFL. I expect a matchup of one of those 4 teams for the Super Bowl. Now when they all suck and lose, I will bandwagon to the next "hot" teams, but trust me I know what I'm saying."

Marvin has a decidedly low voice. :lol: