PDA

View Full Version : Fire Haley!!!!!

GarH
10-23-2011, 07:46 PM
The Chiefs only beat the Raiders 28-0 instead of 72-0!!!!!!!

josh1971
10-23-2011, 08:08 PM
That son of a-

AussieChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 01:50 AM
:lol:

Chiefster
10-24-2011, 06:02 PM
I heard from a friend whose sister's husband has a buddy whose uncle knows a janitor who's friends with someone who's associated with someone deep within the Chiefs organization who overheard Pioli say that if we didn't shut out the Raiders and win by at least 28 points then Haley was going to be fired. :D

matthewschiefs
10-24-2011, 06:28 PM
I heard from a friend whose sister's husband has a buddy whose uncle knows a janitor who's friends with someone who's associated with someone deep within the Chiefs organization who overheard Pioli say that if we didn't shut out the Raiders and win by at least 28 points then Haley was going to be fired. :D

I heard it was 27 Haley just made sure to get that extra point to be on the safe side. :D

Chiefster
10-24-2011, 06:38 PM
I heard it was 27 Haley just made sure to get that extra point to be on the safe side. :D

Ah yes, I stand corrected. :D

matthewschiefs
10-24-2011, 06:48 PM
Ah yes, I stand corrected. :D

You just need better sources like mine

I heard from a guy whos uncle had a friend whos stepbrother thinks he once saw Pioli in the john at a Walmarts. Now that you can't beat :D

Chiefster
10-24-2011, 07:32 PM
You just need better sources like mine

I heard from a guy whos uncle had a friend whos stepbrother thinks he once saw Pioli in the john at a Walmarts. Now that you can't beat :D

Yup! Irrefutable proof right there.

TopekaRoy
10-25-2011, 12:26 AM

I heard the same thing from a friend of your friend whose sister's husband has a buddy whose uncle knows a janitor who's friends with someone who's associated with someone deep within the Chiefs organization who overheard Pioli, so it must be true!

I also heard from the same source that Haley will be fired next week if the Chiefs don't win by at least 4 points or if the defense gives up more than 20 points.

My prediction for next weeks game?
Chiefs 24
Chargers 20

Chiefster
10-25-2011, 11:43 AM
I heard the same thing from a friend of your friend whose sister's husband has a buddy whose uncle knows a janitor who's friends with someone who's associated with someone deep within the Chiefs organization who overheard Pioli, so it must be true!

I also heard from the same source that Haley will be fired next week if the Chiefs don't win by at least 4 points or if the defense gives up more than 20 points.

Chiefs 24
Chargers 20

I heard the same thing from my source!!!! :lol:

chiefnut
10-25-2011, 01:30 PM
dang, i never hear nuttin'!!!

TopekaRoy
11-01-2011, 01:12 AM

Chiefs 24
Chargers 20

Uh, oh. Missed it by one point. I hope Haley doesn't lose his job over this!

Pioli, please reconsider!

chief31
11-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Uh, oh. Missed it by one point. I hope Haley doesn't lose his job over this!

Pioli, please reconsider!

:lol: :lol:

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 10:56 AM
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, after all he's refused to shave and everything...

OPLookn
11-01-2011, 11:34 AM

Yeah, after all he's refused to shave and everything...

Per my source deep inside the Chiefs offices I've been told this late breaking news. Todd Haley has been fired by Scott Pioli for not holding to all stipulations of his contract. Page 32, section a, bylaw 1 clearly states that any coach of the Kansas City Chiefs will maintain a level of hygiene. Haley has clearly violated this law and must accept his punishment.

okikcfan
11-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Well Clark and I were eating hard boiled eggs and beer ponging the other day at Hooters and he said he kinda likes it....

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Per my source deep inside the Chiefs offices I've been told this late breaking news. Todd Haley has been fired by Scott Pioli for not holding to all stipulations of his contract. Page 32, section a, bylaw 1 clearly states that any coach of the Kansas City Chiefs will maintain a level of hygiene. Haley has clearly violated this law and must accept his punishment.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Blast you Nick Wright!!!!!!!