PDA

View Full Version : hey yoda

marloweopatchiefs
10-23-2011, 07:48 PM
great game huh

Yoda
10-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Wow, I'm quite flattered that you started a thread just especially for me. Ya, it what a glorious day Chiefs fans everywhere. Congratulations!

josh1971
10-23-2011, 08:09 PM
It was, wasn't it?

Canada
10-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Wow, I'm quite flattered that you started a thread just especially for me. Ya, it what a glorious day Chiefs fans everywhere. Congratulations!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! f^KC YOUR TEAM!!!

Yoda
10-23-2011, 08:32 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! f^KC YOUR TEAM!!!

Another intelligent comment from the Neanderthal. All this time, I thought you were making progress.

#58ChiefsFan
10-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Yoda what's the status of DMC?

and is there any info on your end about what Hue said to Haley?

kcvet
10-23-2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/10/17.jpg

don't be hard on him. he's turned to the drunk side of the force

Yoda
10-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Yoda what's the status of DMC?

and is there any info on your end about what Hue said to Haley?

DMC has an ankle sprain, how severe IDK. The fear was that it could have been turf toe. Thankfully it's not.

Don't what exactly Hue was upset about or what was said. I am hearing that Hue may have been pissed about the last TD attempt by KC. Personally, I have some choice words for Hue.

Yoda
10-23-2011, 08:44 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/10/17.jpg

don't be hard on him. he's turned to the drunk side of the force

Sweet, I like it.

Boxermm187
10-23-2011, 09:01 PM
all the thugs will be shedding a tear today!!!!

Coach
10-23-2011, 09:08 PM
This kind of a win vs. Oakland was WAY overdue.

Vandelay
10-23-2011, 09:13 PM
"Just win baby.... Or get shutout at home and lose by four touchdowns"

tornadospotter
10-23-2011, 10:08 PM
This kind of a win vs. Oakland was WAY overdue.

Yes it was WAY over due!

Hayvern
10-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Nothing better than seeing all of those punks in that stadium headed home in the third quarter. Some real good fans you all have in your "Nation"

Personally, if I would have been Haley, I would have told my guys that I would accept a celebration penalty on every touchdown if it meant shoving a score down the throats of those idiots that sit in the "black hole".

YICK!!!

drstandley31
10-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Hey, at least Yoda has the balls to come out here and converse with us. win/lose, he's been above board. good day for us. We've had lots of bad ones. We'll see each other again in a few months. And let's be honest, they were not playing with all their weapons today.......although, either are we!

Hayvern
10-23-2011, 10:19 PM
I guess the thing I liked most about the game was the way the Raiders just seem to implode. They were down 4 touchdowns and instead of playing the game, they jacked their jaws and continued to get personal foul penalties, what a bunch of apes.

tornadospotter
10-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Hey, at least Yoda has the balls to come out here and converse with us. win/lose, he's been above board. good day for us. We've had lots of bad ones. We'll see each other again in a few months. And let's be honest, they were not playing with all their weapons today.......although, either are we!
Yoda as a fan of the Raiders, is a fan of the game also, and is a stand up member of the Crowd.

tornadospotter
10-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Wow, I'm quite flattered that you started a thread just especially for me. Ya, it what a glorious day Chiefs fans everywhere. Congratulations!
Thank you Yoda for the Congrats! You are a true fan of your team, the NFL and the rivalry of two storied franchises of the AFC West. Good luck in future games, except one. :bananen_smilies046:

Yoda
10-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks, as I have said before without these fierce rivalries, well, AFC west would be like the NFC west. Boring...

Chiefster
10-23-2011, 11:41 PM

You're a good sport Yoda.

AussieChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Another intelligent comment from the Neanderthal. All this time, I thought you were making progress.

You're really starting to sound like a psychiatrist

ctchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 02:04 AM
28-0.......

SHUTOUT BABY!!!! SHUTOUT!!!!!!

Crawl out of your hole bucko.....

You need to start preparing your excuses for December 24th.

It was Raiders Week.

We trashed you.

Your season is all done....through....finito......

Meantime, the real teams in the AFC West are figuring out how to be CHAMPIONS.

Raiders are sucking their thumbs.

Call me when you get your thumb out of your mouth.

We'll talk to you in February.....when our season ends.

But don't worry......TV is cool....You will enjoy it in January.

AussieChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Your posts make this win so much sweeter.

ctchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Thanks Aussie....

Not only a win, but a 28-0 shutout against the hated Raiders in a game where a loss would have pretty much eliminated us from the playoffs!!!

We need to get BETTER next week. We can't rely on the Dolts to self destruct like the Raiders did. Next week's game is a fight to get a share of 1st place in the AFC West!!!

ctchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Yoda is OK...

He makes a good punching bag!!!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Canada
10-24-2011, 09:55 AM
CAVEMAN LEARN COUNT TO 28 YESTERDAY. OTHER TEAM NO COUNT THOUGH

...and F*KC your team!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Canada
10-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Yoda is hiding with the other Raider fans!! He pokes his head out every once in a while to call me a name. I would be embarassed if I were him too though!!

Yoda
10-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Wow, aren't you three just ADORABLE. What with all the chest thumping and macho message board bravado. Listen, I was here during the game and yesterday right after the game. Here I am today. Infact, when your team was stinking it up, I don't remember stopping by maybe once and it wasn't even to trash talk. Congrats you won, enjoy.

Yoda
10-24-2011, 12:00 PM

My goodness Canada. COUNTING! Amazing! Your ahead of schedule! And to 28!!! You go Cananda! Don't give up!

figcrostic
10-24-2011, 12:02 PM

Definetly rude, but I admit I did LMAO!! :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
10-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Listen, I was here during the game and yesterday right after the game. Here I am today. Infact, when your team was stinking it up, I don't remember stopping by maybe once and it wasn't even to trash talk. Congrats you won, enjoy.

Quite respectable.

And I didn't see the need for a second "calling you out" thread, for the same individual, so I decided to combine the two.

Canada
10-24-2011, 12:33 PM
My goodness Canada. COUNTING! Amazing! Your ahead of schedule! And to 28!!! You go Cananda! Don't give up!Man you whining is reaching new heights!! It almost sounds like you are trying to talk tough so we dont hear you crying!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:chiefs3:

chief31
10-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Man you whining is reaching new heights!! It almost sounds like you are trying to talk tough so we dont hear you crying!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit? :lol:

Yoda
10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Man you whining is reaching new heights!! It almost sounds like you are trying to talk tough so we dont hear you crying!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This quote from the Talmud describes you to a "T"....

"You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think"

Or better yet an old African proverb...

"By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed"

Canada
10-24-2011, 12:53 PM
This quote from the Talmud describes you to a "T"....

"You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think"

Or better yet an old African proverb...

"By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed"
Is that why the Raitards lost 28-0?? Seriously...your childish name calling is weak!! Kinda like your team!! ...and most likely you

Yoda
10-24-2011, 12:56 PM
Is that why the Raitards lost 28-0?? Seriously...your childish name calling is weak!! Kinda like your team!! ...and most likely you

I see that went over you head. Classic

Canada
10-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I see that went over you head. ClassicNot so much over my head, more I dont really give two flying F*cks what you have to say. I just like to make fun of you.

Yoda
10-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Not so much over my head, more I dont really give two flying F*cks what you have to say. I just like to make fun of you.

I find it interesting that you used the term "childish" to describe me. If I were you, I would just stop Canada, your not doing yourself any favors.

Canada
10-24-2011, 01:50 PM
I find it interesting that you used the term "childish" to describe me. If I were you, I would just stop Canada, your not doing yourself any favors.Ah but you arent me. Im good looking...you are not. Im tall...u have chosen Yoda as an avatar so I assume not so tall. I am a Chiefs fan and your team just got beat down 28-0. You are CLEARLY nowhere near my calibur so stop imagining what you would do if you were me!!

Yoda
10-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Ah but you arent me. Im good looking...you are not. Im tall...u have chosen Yoda as an avatar so I assume not so tall. I am a Chiefs fan and your team just got beat down 28-0. You are CLEARLY nowhere near my calibur so stop imagining what you would do if you were me!!

:sign0094:

Canada
10-24-2011, 02:08 PM
:sign0094:Who cant read now dumbas$

Yoda
10-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Who cant read now dumbas$

Oh Canada... ...look....oh never mind. It's like trying to reason with a 5 year old.

Canada
10-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Dont you have anything better to do that troll a Chiefs board after getting your as$ handed to you. Get outside...have a life!!

azchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I don't know what I did before I accepted Canada into my life.:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-24-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't know what I did before I accepted Canada into my life.:bananen_smilies046::lol: :lol: :lol:

Yoda
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Well, in this day age Canada. People use more than just computers to go on the interenet. They use smart phones and tablets that allows a person to be more mobile. Like me, in downtown San Francisco.

Canada
10-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Well, in this day age Canada. People use more than just computers to go on the interenet. They use smart phones and tablets that allows a person to be more mobile. Like me, in downtown San Francisco.

Try meeting a real person instead of trolling Chiefs boards then!!

Yoda
10-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Try meeting a real person instead of trolling Chiefs boards then!!

I lost you again, didn't Canada. I'm outside in downtown SF, we are all being entertained by you. The simplicity at which your mind works is amazing!

Canada
10-24-2011, 02:53 PM
I lost you again, didn't Canada. I'm outside in downtown SF, we are all being entertained by you. The simplicity at which your mind works is amazing!Didnt lose me at all. U r downtown in the gay capital of the world posting on ChiefsCrowd...that pretty sums it up. I though maybe...if u had a friend, u wouldnt be all alone talking to me!! But, you bore me now...I like people who can come up with some fresh trash talk instead of the same old thing over and over...so Im off to the beer store!! F*KC your team!! http://images8.cpcache.com/product/54107708v1_480x480_Front.jpg

Yoda
10-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Didnt lose me at all. U r downtown in the gay capital of the world posting on ChiefsCrowd...that pretty sums it up. I though maybe...if u had a friend, u wouldnt be all alone talking to me!! But, you bore me now...I like people who can come up with some fresh trash talk instead of the same old thing over and over...so Im off to the beer store!! F*KC your team!! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

:lol:

#58ChiefsFan
10-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Why did I just read all 6 pages of this :efpge:

ctchiefsfan
10-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Canada.....Next time you go to a Chiefs game please let me know. I think being at a Chiefs game with you would be an outrageous party!!!

Just don't expect me to keep up with your beer consumption. I'd hate to sleep through the second half!

tornadospotter
10-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Canada.....Next time you go to a Chiefs game please let me know. I think being at a Chiefs game with you would be an outrageous party!!!.
It is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't expect me to keep up with your beer consumption. I'd hate to sleep through the second half!
You will not keep up, but you also will not sleep! I know from experience!

ctchiefsfan
10-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Hope to meet you too TS!

Canada
10-25-2011, 08:09 AM
Why did I just read all 6 pages of this :efpge:Im sorry!! :wrongforum1:

Canada.....Next time you go to a Chiefs game please let me know. I think being at a Chiefs game with you would be an outrageous party!!!

Just don't expect me to keep up with your beer consumption. I'd hate to sleep through the second half!Im looking forward to it!! :sFl_canada2: And dont worry about the beer consumption, we dont expect many to keep up!! :bananen_smilies046:

KristofLaw
10-26-2011, 12:17 AM
View image: yodawhippingp1 (http://postimage.org/image/ut6cxo9jt/)

ctchiefsfan
10-26-2011, 02:33 AM
I'll still do my meager best! :toast2:

kcvet
10-26-2011, 09:03 AM
we should have run that score sky high

Raiders-Chiefs-Haley's cold handshake - YouTube

OPLookn
10-26-2011, 12:59 PM
we should have run that score sky high

Raiders-Chiefs-Haley's cold handshake - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGfmmd4-iyQ)

Yeah, yeah, congrats see you in Dec, whatever. D@mn...that was cold Haley!

:lol: