PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fan

writer15
10-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

Thanks! :-D

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 12:51 AM
writer15 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

Well I, like most others who post here, am a huge fan, but alas have no such space in my home.

Guru
10-18-2006, 12:57 AM
I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 01:06 AM
Guru wrote:
I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?

Well According to King Carl they want season tickets in the expensive indoor seats.

Guru
10-18-2006, 01:48 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Well According to King Carl they want season tickets in the expensive indoor seats.

DAMNIT CARL!!!! :evil:

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Guru wrote:

DAMNIT CARL!!!! :evil:

Yep! :evil:

kenny1937
10-18-2006, 12:32 PM
writer15 wrote:
Hey guys,

Well you see it is like this, When i started my Guy Space, My wife insisted on equal space for her Gal space, than the Children, all four of them, demanded Kids space, things got out of hand and I ran out of House space, sigh! So here I am in Outer Space, got any ideas, email me at kenny1937@gotnospace.

8-) :lol: :pint:

chief31
10-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Having just moved, my space is now in boxes. Which puts me ....... out.

writer15
10-18-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the responses.

I've posted on a few different football sites. I wont tell you which team I'm a fan of, because you'd punch me through the computer.

Alas, we are not here to discuss teams.

I will say, KC fans, you guys have a sense of humor. Jets fans, not so much.

Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.

Old_admin
10-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.

They call that place in my house "The Toilet".

Guru
10-19-2006, 12:23 AM
writer15 wrote:
Thanks for the responses.

I've posted on a few different football sites. I wont tell you which team I'm a fan of, because you'd punch me through the computer.

Alas, we are not here to discuss teams.

I will say, KC fans, you guys have a sense of humor. Jets fans, not so much.

OK, so that nails it down to two possible teams.

the Donkeys or Chokeland.

The way I feel about the Donks, and your statement that we would punch you through the computer....

You are a Donks fan. :-x :-D

Chiefster
10-19-2006, 01:20 AM
admin wrote:

Same here. :lol:

Chiefster
10-19-2006, 01:24 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

writer15 wrote:
Hey guys,

Well you see it is like this, When i started my Guy Space, My wife insisted on equal space for her Gal space, than the Children, all four of them, demanded Kids space, things got out of hand and I ran out of House space, sigh! So here I am in Outer Space, got any ideas, email me at kenny1937@gotnospace.

That ain't how I remember it. :-P

kenny1937
10-19-2006, 01:44 AM
admin wrote:

Hey Coach, that's it, if I can persuade my wife to let me move the big screen TV into the toilet, and maybe knock out a wall to put all my shrines up. OOOOps, that won't work, it will start the space business all over again, the wife will want bathroom space, the children will want bathroom space, the grandchildren willwant bathroom space, sigh I could move my shrine out to the dog house, but sure as the world, the dog would bite me for taking up dog space, say, who started this space race aynway?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into outer Space!!

(well had to get a Chief plug in there somewhere, grin)

writer15
10-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Okay, Chokeland I get. And I hate the raiders, with a passion. But Donkeys? Broncos maybe? If so, I hate them too.

Guru
10-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Then who is your favorite team then? Chiefs fans despise Oakland and Denver.

kenny1937
10-20-2006, 12:41 AM
Guru wrote:

Good question Guru, I have wondered the same thing, I just couldn't find the space to ask it, I knew I could count on you, way to go man!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into outer space!!

Guru
10-20-2006, 12:55 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Guru wrote:

Good question Guru, I have wondered the same thing, I just couldn't find the space to ask it, I knew I could count on you, way to go man!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into outer space!!

He obviously does not know Chiefs fans very well if he things we despise anyone more than those too teams. yeah there are a lot of teams we don't like but those are the two we would like ot annihilate every single year.

kenny1937
10-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Given the Space, he will learn my friend, sometimes it just takes a lot of Space. (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into Outer Space!!

Chiefster
10-20-2006, 01:37 AM
Must be a San D Eggo fan. :-D

kenny1937
10-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Hey could be Chiefster, if he is he better stay out of Space, remember Humpty Dumpty?

Chiefster
10-20-2006, 01:47 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Hey could be Chiefster, if he is he better stay out of Space, remember Humpty Dumpty?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

writer15
10-24-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm a Charger Fan. Come on, you guys hate the Chargers too right? But we hate Denver and Oakland, especially Oakland, because their fans stab our fans.

and it was a good game last Sunday. You guys dominated the run, and we probably should not have gotten as close as we did.

kenny1937
10-24-2006, 11:24 PM
writer15 wrote:
I'm a Charger Fan. Come on, you guys hate the Chargers too right? But we hate Denver and Oakland, especially Oakland, because their fans stab our fans.

and it was a good game last Sunday. You guys dominated the run, and we probably should not have gotten as close as we did.

I for one do not hate the Chargers, they just happen to be the team we were playing last week. Actually I kind of like Marty, but you see I always :hammer: the opponent. Now Chokeland and the Donks, not to mention the Plowboys, these are teams that I can't stand, I have a :hammer: for them whether they are playing or not.
That being said, as usual GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

8-) :pint: :lol:

Guru
10-25-2006, 12:22 AM
writer15 wrote:

Nope. I have never hated the chargers. They are actually the only team from the AFC West I actually like outside the Chiefs. I liked Seattle too, when they were in our division.

I think we spend soo much of our dislike on Denver and Oakland, there is just not much left to go around. 8-)

Chiefster
10-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Guru wrote:

writer15 wrote:

Nope. I have never hated the chargers. They are actually the only team from the AFC West I actually like outside the Chiefs. I liked Seattle too, when they were in our division.

I think we spend soo much of our dislike on Denver and Oakland, there is just not much left to go around. 8-)

Got nothin against the Chargers except when they play KC. I utterly cannot stand Chokeland or the Donks.

Guru
10-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

writer15 wrote:

Got nothin against the Chargers except when they play KC. I utterly cannot stand Chokeland or the Donks.

Looks like Samie might have a problem with them though. :hammer:

chief31
10-25-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm with GURU an CHIEFSTER on this one. I hate the Donks, I hate the Faiders, and I hate the Cowboys. I actually like the Chargers (except on the Sunday that we are playing them)

Chiefster
10-26-2006, 01:31 AM
chief31 wrote:
I'm with GURU an CHIEFSTER on this one. I hate the Donks, I hate the Faiders, and I hate the Cowboys. I actually like the Chargers (except on the Sunday that we are playing them)

I forgot the plow boys; I do like it that they now have the TO problem though. :hammer:

Guru
10-27-2006, 12:40 AM
Chiefster wrote:

chief31 wrote:

I forgot the plow boys; I do like it that they now have the TO problem though. :hammer:

T.O. is no problem. He is a full blown epidemic. :hammer:

Chiefster
10-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Guru wrote:

T.O. is no problem. He is a full blown epidemic. :hammer:

Yep! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
10-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey, don't blame TO, He caught it from Jerry Jones, there in no known enoculation for the problem, so Hee, Hee, Haw, I guess the plowboys will just have to SUFFER!

GO CHIEF'S :pint: The Seahawks!!!

writer15
10-27-2006, 03:41 PM
I think we can all agree that we hate Oakland and Denver. Personally, I hate Denver a little less these days. I really hated Elway, and his teeth. And I massively hated Romanowski as a Bronc and Raider.

And I hate T.O. too...but, because I hate Dallas, another thing I share with you guys, I kinda like the fact that they have to deal with him.

Wow, I share quite a bit with you KC fans. And after last week, I gained quite a bit of respect for KC for shutting down one of the best rush defenses.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside... ;-) Oh wait, that's because I'm drinking at work.

kenny1937
10-27-2006, 05:07 PM
writer15 wrote:
I think we can all agree that we hate Oakland and Denver. Personally, I hate Denver a little less these days. I really hated Elway, and his teeth. And I massively hated Romanowski as a Bronc and Raider.

And I hate T.O. too...but, because I hate Dallas, another thing I share with you guys, I kinda like the fact that they have to deal with him.

Wow, I share quite a bit with you KC fans. And after last week, I gained quite a bit of respect for KC for shutting down one of the best rush defenses.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside... ;-) Oh wait, that's because I'm drinking at work.

Welcome to the Hate 3D club, Denver, Dallas, and Dumbland, looking forward to posting with you again writer15, the Best to your Team.

Chiefster
10-27-2006, 11:15 PM
writer15 wrote:

Well when the Chiefs play the team you root for you will have to let us all know when/who that is. :pint:

As far as Romo goes; I could not stand that guy - talk about a waist of skin.

kenny1937
10-28-2006, 09:45 PM
The last thing I heard was that Jerry was not happy with Nomo Romo, er did he say it quite like that grin!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

writer15
11-08-2006, 07:19 PM
It's been awhile. I'm still researching for that show about guys who's tricked out a room in their house.....

But I also wanted to say hi. Chargers play KC coming up... Few weeks I think

Chiefster
11-08-2006, 07:29 PM
writer15 wrote:
It's been awhile. I'm still researching for that show about guys who's tricked out a room in their house.....

But I also wanted to say hi. Chargers play KC coming up... Few weeks I think

I sent you a PM.