View Full Version : help with a question please

10-24-2011, 03:21 PM
im bringing my best friend out to KC for the dolphins/chiefs game the weekend of nov.5th-6th and i am wondering if anyone knows how we can get to meet the players either before sunday or before the game early on sunday.this is important to me and i know its no easy task,but not only is it important it is also my birthday and i would like to treat myself with a surprising present of sort.you guys from out there know way more than i do about this stuff so i really would appreciate any help possible.thanks and hope to see you all for tailgating that sunday at the game

i had a good time meeting with you guys last year for the playoff game and tailgating with you,SEEK,CANADA.AND A FEW ON THE TIP OF MY TOUNGE but can't spit them out ,but anyway its was great and would like to get together again when i come out this time

10-24-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't know how much help this is to you but all I know is on game day if you walk just off Gate D across the little road the tunnel some of the players and the visiting team busses go in is there.

There is a handrail that you used to be able to lean on and catch the guys coming in, however on 9-11 this year the Sherrif department were being complete tools and pushed everyone back and put a police tape up, I havent been back since. Last year it was not like that at all.

8:30 to 9:30 was the best time to be there. Not exactly personal but the players park in that lot back there and its fenced off with the police at the gate.

10-25-2011, 12:15 PM
There used to be a tent outside the stadium that some of the players would come through before games. I believe there was a package deal on tickets that included entry to the tent.

10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
also does anyone know where the visiting team stays when they come to KC for the games.my buddy going with me is a miami fan and if i can get him to see the players at the hotel maybe he can get some signings

10-29-2011, 10:08 PM