PDA

View Full Version : I got the golden ticket!

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 07:04 PM
well it may not really be golden, but today i picked up a ticket for this sundays game against the Jags! I will be in arrowhead!! not sure exactly what the seat number is, my friend is holding the ticket for me, but it is on the 10 yard line and 10 rows up.

i would like to meet some of you from the board that will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can exchange cell #s in a personal message.

anyways, unfortunately i wont get there early enough for any tailgaiting, i will be arriving right before kick off due to my friend flying in from st louis.

So.....i could meet at half time or after the game. ill be taking LOTS OF PICTUREs.

PEACE!

hermhater
10-02-2007, 07:05 PM
well it may not really be golden, but today i picked up a ticket for this sundays game against the Jags! I will be in arrowhead!! not sure exactly what the seat number is, my friend is holding the ticket for me, but it is on the 10 yard line and 10 rows up.

i would like to meet some of you from the board that will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can exchange cell #s in a personal message.

anyways, unfortunately i wont get there early enough for any tailgaiting, i will be arriving right before kick off due to my friend flying in from st louis.

So.....i could meet at half time or after the game. ill be taking LOTS OF PICTUREs.

PEACE!

Cool! Glad you will be representing the Crowd!!

See if you can get yourself body slammed by KC Wolf!!!!

:sign0103::lol::beer:

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Cool! Glad you will be representing the Crowd!!

See if you can get yourself body slammed by KC Wolf!!!!

:sign0103::lol::beer:

i seriously have had thoughts of running across the field.

i just want to know what the penalty (jailtime, fines) is before i would do something like that. I am sure it is worse of a sentence if it is pre-meditated too.

anyone know?

sling58
10-02-2007, 07:10 PM

PEACE!

You are a lucky lucky man.

m0ef0e
10-02-2007, 07:33 PM

PEACE!

Have fun and cheer our Chiefs on loud and proud!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Pro_Angler
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Right on represent us well... dont forget to replace the batteries in camera.

luv
10-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Great. Now I have Willy Wonka stuck in my head.

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 11:12 PM
am i the only one here going this weekend?

luv
10-02-2007, 11:13 PM
My dad will be there. Unfortunately, he was able to sell his other ticket.

hermhater
10-02-2007, 11:15 PM

Can't afford the tickets guy.

Have fun for me.

:sign0098::sign0098::drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046: :toast2:

McLovin
10-02-2007, 11:22 PM
10 rows up huh. You any good at creating signs. hint hint. Red Poster Board with the Lettering in Gold .. what should it say .. hmmmm something like www.chiefscrowd.com Chiefs Chat with real chiefs fans.

lol congrats on the tickets.:lol::sign0098:

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 11:27 PM
10 rows up huh. You any good at creating signs. hint hint. Red Poster Board with the Lettering in Gold .. what should it say .. hmmmm something like www.chiefscrowd.com (http://www.chiefscrowd.com) Chiefs Chat with real chiefs fans.

lol congrats on the tickets.:lol::sign0098:

yeah ill make a sign.

sling58
10-02-2007, 11:43 PM
yeah ill make a sign.

nice I will be looking for it.

luv
10-03-2007, 01:22 AM

PEACE!
My dad's season tickets are on home side, five yard line on the opposite end of the tunnel. Section 122, row 15.

m0ebr0
10-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Have fun at the game. Cheer loud and proud as we beath the Jags.

sling58
10-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!!

Canada
10-03-2007, 12:07 PM

PEACE!

Have a blast at the game man!! Wish I could join you, but I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get to KC for the Peckers game!!

i seriously have had thoughts of running across the field.

i just want to know what the penalty (jailtime, fines) is before i would do something like that. I am sure it is worse of a sentence if it is pre-meditated too.

anyone know?

Drink a ton of beer and then plead temporary insanity!! A little jail time dosen't hurt anyways!! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
10-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Have a blast at the game man!! Wish I could join you, but I am still trying to figure out how I am going to get to KC for the Peckers game!!

Drink a ton of beer and then plead temporary insanity!! A little jail time dosen't hurt anyways!! :bananen_smilies046:

Plus, you'll get a ride and place to stay til you sober up. So, if you don't have a DD, just run out on the field and get yourself arrested! :lol:

sling58
10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Plus, you'll get a ride and place to stay til you sober up. So, if you don't have a DD, just run out on the field and get yourself arrested! :lol:

Good plan. I will look for timsatt to sprint across the field.