PDA

View Full Version : Holy no Chiefs fans at the Raiders game!

SIC J
10-25-2011, 04:25 PM
So I had the pleasure of going to the Chiefs vs Raiders game on Sunday. I seriously counted, that I saw personally, no more than like 25 Chiefs fans the entire time I was at the game! I was there tailgating at 830 and left at about 530. Never seen such a lopsided attendance in my life!

BUT, one thing I will say is that it was not nearly as bad as being at a Chiefs vs Chargers game. I walked around at the Raiders game by myself and got the normal people yelling "F the Chiefs" and "Raiders". Didn't have to worry about anyone trying to get in my face, wanting to fight, or getting stuff thrown at me.

When I was at the Chargers game before and we got a beer thrown at us, candy thrown at us, and surrounded by about 30 Charger fans who were going to jump us but some cops came up. Keep in mind that I was with 3 other Chiefs fans as well as 5 Charger fans!

In fact, I even went into the Raiders club house and was the ONLY Chiefs fan in there with about 250-300 Raider fans! I had about 20 Raider fans come up to me, shake my hand, and give me respect for coming into their stadium to rep the Chiefs with a smile on my face not letting everyones crap talking bother me one bit all while basically being by MYSELF!

My hats off to the majority of the Raider fans who actually aren't ignorant and do have respect.

#58ChiefsFan
10-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Be honest. Kevlar vest under the jersey or no?

Props to you for repping our team in the worst stadium in the NFL.

TopekaRoy
10-25-2011, 06:10 PM
My hats off to the majority of the Raider fans who actually aren't ignorant and do have respect.
I've heard rumors that these people exist (intelligent, respectful Raiders fans) but have never met anyone who has actually seen them. Thanks for reporting on this rare sighting!

Just kidding. Most of the Raiders fans I've met are actually pretty decent, nice people. I think that is pretty much the case with every team.

It just seems like the Raiders, Packers and Cowboys tend to have a larger minority of fans who are "not so nice."
:D:chiefs:

SIC J
10-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Be honest. Kevlar vest under the jersey or no?

Props to you for repping our team in the worst stadium in the NFL.

I had no fear walking through that stadium by myself. The ones who run their mouths the most are the ones that 99% of the time won't do anything. LOL

Coach
10-25-2011, 10:24 PM
The ones who run their mouths the most are the ones that 99% of the time won't do anything. LOL
They are also usually runts.

Hayvern
10-26-2011, 12:10 AM
I had no fear walking through that stadium by myself. The ones who run their mouths the most are the ones that 99% of the time won't do anything. LOL

It all depends on the quality of the ticket. Those that pay more for tickets are usually pretty nice people, the ones that buy the cheap seats are off their rockers.

SIC J
10-26-2011, 12:27 AM
It all depends on the quality of the ticket. Those that pay more for tickets are usually pretty nice people, the ones that buy the cheap seats are off their rockers.

I sat field level, visitor side, around the 20 on the side by the black hole.

Chiefster
10-26-2011, 12:40 AM

The scared dog barks the loudest.

chiefnut
10-28-2011, 12:20 PM
never been to oaklawn but the rader fans here in northeast PA have all been pretty cool. 2 came in my store knowing they would get some fun abuse after that game. watch yurself in philthydelphia however i get some nasty fans in my face every time i go there.

drstandley31
10-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Been to several Browns games. Fans are D-bags from the get-go. One time my 8 year old son and I had beer thrown on us. What are you going to do when you're alone with your 8 year old. I've been to 12 different away games, and been to Cleveland 5 times. By far the worst awful fan anywhere.

drstandley31
10-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Went to one Denver game. Fans were very nice. hell the guys next to me has several flasks and made sure I had a great time. Too bad the Chiefs didn't, but it was a good time. Have to say the best fans ever though, were in Buffalo. They're just really nice people. Treated the kid and I like we were family.

Bike
10-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Went to one Denver game. Fans were very nice. hell the guys next to me has several flasks and made sure I had a great time. Too bad the Chiefs didn't, but it was a good time. Have to say the best fans ever though, were in Buffalo. They're just really nice people. Treated the kid and I like we were family.
Canada would disagree....

matthewschiefs
10-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Sack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drstandley31
10-31-2011, 11:31 PM
I'll have to hear Canada's story. :o) No doubt it's a good one!

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 10:57 AM
There were one or two Chiefs fans in attendance last night. :D