PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 8 Chiefs vs Chargers Preview Video

EmDiggy
10-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Chiefs vs Chargers

Good afternoon Chiefs fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

azchiefsfan
10-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Hmmm, the Chargers BARELY won last game, when we were struggling. Now they have all the keys to roll on us? I'm gonna lay a grand on the Chiefs this week.

azchiefsfan
10-26-2011, 03:57 PM
p.s. Whatever em says about the Chiefs, the opposite will be a lead pipe lock. I hope he doesn't start jumping on our bandwagon. He's a reverse good luck charm.

Three7s
10-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Nooooo, you can't pick the Chiefs, we've won every time you've gone against us! :lol:

As far as the analysis is concerned, I think Tyson Jackson has done a lot better this year. One of the sacks the Chiefs got last week was because of Jackson forcing the QB right into Gregg. Not to mention, he's been excellent against the run.

The player I worry about the most in this game is Gates. McGraw vs any TE is gonna get torched, and now it's one of the best......

The Chiefs will have to do much better on offense if they want to win, because there's no shutting out the Chargers.

#58ChiefsFan
10-26-2011, 05:41 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs X-factor is Todd Haleys beard.

kcvet
10-26-2011, 07:31 PM
lotta bolts fans ive talked to this week say they want the team to stay home

Chiefster
10-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Nice job Em! Great presentation; you were relaxed and oral presentation was near flawless. I liked your pick and hope your on the money this week! :D

EmDiggy
10-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks Gang!! 2 things: 1. Keep playing solid team defense. 2. Tell Todd Haley shave that damn beard! LOL

I'm liking the way you guys are playing as a whole!

TopekaRoy
10-27-2011, 02:30 AM
Thanks Gang!! 2 things: 1. Keep playing solid team defense. 2. Tell Todd Haley shave that damn beard! LOL

I'm liking the way you guys are playing as a whole!
There's magic in that beard. He's not shaving it until we lose a game!

You picked the Chargers?. well, I guess you are about do to get one right for a change.:D

More love for DJ and more hate for TJ, I see. You've got plenty of company there.

Overall, nice job.

Chiefster
10-27-2011, 06:46 AM
There's magic in that beard. He's not shaving it until we lose a game!

You picked the Chargers?. well, I guess you are about do to get one right for a change.:D

More love for DJ and more hate for TJ, I see. You've got plenty of company there.

Overall, nice job.

Did I miss hear? I thought he picked the Chiefs.

azchiefsfan
10-27-2011, 09:33 AM
I apologize I stopped the video after the "X factor" comments. You picked us. BTW, I do like your presentation. Sorry I was a lunkhead...I'll go take an hour timeout in the corner.

TopekaRoy
10-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Did I miss hear? I thought he picked the Chiefs.
No, I mistyped. I meant to say "Chiefs."

I was tired!

OPLookn
10-27-2011, 04:48 PM

I was tired!

That's no excuse! I want you to drink a six pack and think about what you've done!
:toast2:

TopekaRoy
10-27-2011, 05:53 PM
That's no excuse! I want you to drink a six pack and think about what you've done!
I gladly accept your punishment. In fact, I'll double it and forget what I've done!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-27-2011, 08:42 PM

I was tired!

It happens. :D

Canada
10-27-2011, 09:27 PM
I mistypded too :drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb:

tornadospotter
10-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Did he pick the Chiefs? To win? I stopped the video, when I realized the helmet was the Texans! Where is the Chiefs helmet on the screen? We are the CHIEFS! I never want to see that helmet again unless we are viewing it in a historical reference.

deadmeat
10-28-2011, 04:06 AM
Theres a couple of guys running around salling theirselves sports analist that should get off this train and think about giving these guys a big high 5 for performing the way they have and get on the band wagon.You will never hear me say or try to undermine the chiefs you may have a bad day,but push the bad sh.. away and come back and fight another day.And it looks like the guys in arrowhead are here to stay.GO CHIEFS:efpge: :efpge: :chiefs:

azchiefsfan
10-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Theres a couple of guys running around salling theirselves sports analist that should get off this train and think about giving these guys a big high 5 for performing the way they have and get on the band wagon.You will never hear me say or try to undermine the chiefs you may have a bad day,but push the bad sh.. away and come back and fight another day.And it looks like the guys in arrowhead are here to stay.GO CHIEFS:efpge: :efpge: :chiefs:

A win on Monday night will solidify us as "back". A loss and we will continue being the red-headed step children. How we are perceived is in our own hands.

okikcfan
10-28-2011, 11:47 AM
A win on Monday night will solidify us as "back". A loss and we will continue being the red-headed step children. How we are perceived is in our own hands.

Monday night is a Must Win Game! These next three games are all at Arrowhead if I am correct. Charger, Dolphins and Bronco's are all must wins in my book. Then we take on the Pats in their house, this will be a challenge to say the least then followed by the Steelers here at home, again another tough one. Rivers has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns and is not at his best and it will be up to Romeo and our Defense to keep it that way. We have to jump ahead and stay ahead in the Division and not look back. We can realisticlly make this a 10-6 season.:punk:

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2011, 08:31 PM

:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Em I think you're going to get your first correctly picked chiefs game this week.

EmDiggy
10-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Em I think you're going to get your first correctly picked chiefs game this week.

I think so too!! Chiefs are playing with a lot of confidence now and pride.. PLUS I also think they realize that they're still a lot of talent on this team sans the injuries

Chiefster
10-28-2011, 10:38 PM
Did he pick the Chiefs? To win? I stopped the video, when I realized the helmet was the Texans! Where is the Chiefs helmet on the screen? We are the CHIEFS! I never want to see that helmet again unless we are viewing it in a historical reference.

I don't mind the helmet; it is part of our team history. :D

Is this going to be a throw back game by chance?

EmDiggy
10-28-2011, 11:07 PM
I don't mind the helmet; it is part of our team history. :D

Is this going to be a throw back game by chance?

I don't know Big Dog.. However, I do believe that certain teams should permanently wear the throwbacks! *cough*BucsSeahawksFalcons* :)

Chiefster
10-28-2011, 11:27 PM
I don't know Big Dog.. However, I do believe that certain teams should permanently wear the throwbacks! *cough*BucsSeahawksFalcons* :)

:lol: I read ya man!

ctchiefsfan
10-29-2011, 02:08 AM

GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!! Chiefs by 10 in a close game going away!!!!

ctchiefsfan
10-29-2011, 02:13 AM
2. Tell Todd Haley shave that damn beard! LOL

NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!! Haley is going to look like the wildman from Borneo when we clinch the AFC West against Oakland on December 24th!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

AkChief49
10-29-2011, 02:47 AM
NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!! Haley is going to look like the wildman from Borneo when we clinch the AFC West against Oakland on December 24th!!!

classic! :D:lol::lol:

ctchiefsfan
10-29-2011, 03:25 AM
I'm rather looking forward to SASQUATCH being on the sideline when we win our first playoff game in forever!!!! The team wouldn't be able to soak him in Gatorade, the combined weight would be too great!!!!

kcvet
10-29-2011, 11:04 AM
NFL playbook

video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d82389400/Playbook-Chargers-vs-Chiefs?module=HP11_hot_topics)

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 11:05 AM
NFL playbook

video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d82389400/Playbook-Chargers-vs-Chiefs?module=HP11_hot_topics)

Nice find!