PDA

View Full Version : Of all the games....

chief31
11-01-2011, 12:46 AM
...that I will regret not getting to go to, this one is one of the biggest.

I mean, there was the Montana playoff victory over Elway, there was the Vermiel, "Go for two, to win", and any game that Canada goes to, and this one fits right in there with all of them.

GREAT GAME!

azchiefsfan
11-01-2011, 12:51 AM
In the outcome after what appeared to be a certain loss, yes. That we had 2 1/2 quarters of the kind of offensive play calling that usually costs us the game, no. This win is a great showing for Matt Cassel and the defense. While others had a few good plays, I don't think we win without those guys stepping up.

matthewschiefs
11-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Great game indeed.

chief31
11-01-2011, 12:55 AM
In the outcome after what appeared to be a certain loss, yes. That we had 2 1/2 quarters of the kind of offensive play calling that usually costs us the game, no. This win is a great showing for Matt Cassel and the defense. While others had a few good plays, I don't think we win without those guys stepping up.

I would say that, while there were some big sacks, and costly penalties, for the most part, I was impressed with the pocket that Cassel was getting too.

They didn't have a great game. But they were creating a real pocket, quite often.

Very encouraging.

azchiefsfan
11-01-2011, 01:06 AM
True, Cassel couldn't have thrown those bombs or waited for open targets without the O line standing up. I'm being a Cassel Homer.

KCraised
11-01-2011, 01:13 AM
I wrote this one off just before the fumble. Told the gf this one had a fork in it. Never fails. Statt walking towards the ramps to go out of the stadium and hear the cheers. Gf was alittle ticked we left and I reassured her that something just happened that shouldnt have. Rivers gave us first place on a silver platter. Game was exciting but the playcalling issue arose once again. Very frustrating but i guess ill take the gift

matthewschiefs
11-01-2011, 01:49 AM
I wrote this one off just before the fumble. Told the gf this one had a fork in it. Never fails. Statt walking towards the ramps to go out of the stadium and hear the cheers. Gf was alittle ticked we left and I reassured her that something just happened that shouldnt have. Rivers gave us first place on a silver platter. Game was exciting but the playcalling issue arose once again. Very frustrating but i guess ill take the gift

Yeah it seemed like we got the early lead and then started to play not to lose.

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 01:57 AM
...that I will regret not getting to go to, this one is one of the biggest.

I mean, there was the Montana playoff victory over Elway, there was the Vermiel, "Go for two, to win", and any game that Canada goes to, and this one fits right in there with all of them.

GREAT GAME!

You and me both!

2010chiefs
11-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Im in love with BALDWIN'S potential. He is a huge receiver. Very impressive!