PDA

View Full Version : Herm talks about touchdown celebrations...FUNNY VIDEO!!!

timsatt1
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
this is another Herman Munster press conference...i was wrong about herm, he isnt always boring, i actually was laughing out loud at this clip, herm playing the roll of daddy.

apparently, brackenridge crossed the line HAHAHAH FUNNY STUFF WE DONT DO THAT HERE. you gotta watch!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d802e9b87

timsatt1
10-03-2007, 12:00 AM
OMG!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT HERMAN played for vermiel!!!!! i just found that out watching that video. in fact, i didnt realize that herm was an x nfl player. i actually like him more knowing that he played in the nfl. man, i dont know much about this guy i guess. maybe he is all right in some ways.

hermhater
10-03-2007, 12:19 AM
OMG!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT HERMAN played for vermiel!!!!! i just found that out watching that video. in fact, i didnt realize that herm was an x nfl player. i actually like him more knowing that he played in the nfl. man, i dont know much about this guy i guess. maybe he is all right in some ways.

Awesome dude, I wanted to watch that video of him.

Check out the end of my post here about Herm's press conference.

He has one every Tuesday and they are shown at around 2 or 3 oclock on www.kcchiefs.com

Do you have real player installed on your computer?

If not I can get you a real player that doesn't come with ads and spyware and stuff. That way you can watch the press conference and form an opinion of the guy based on how he presents himself.

I want to love the guy so much and if he continues to make good decisions for the Chiefs I may soon have to change my screenname!!!

Thanks for the vid post once again!

:lol::sign0098::beer: :toast2:

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 12:21 AM
oh yeah he was a corner back like '77- '80 somthin?

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Here a good story on the old Herm-

"Everyone remembers this play, Eagles fans — and especially Giants fans. Quarterback Joe Pisarcik needed to take one more snap and kneel with the ball to preserve a 17-12 Giant upset. Instead he attempted to hand off to Lary Csonka and fumbled, allowing Edwards to pick up the ball and run 26 yards for the game winning touchdown.
No one remembers it better than Herm:
“Every play of every game is important. Maybe no play was bigger during the entire 1978 season than this one. When Joe Pisarcik turned for the handoff and the ball hit the turf, I immediately thought, “I’ve gotta get this thing on the first bounce.” Normally you’d just fall on the football, but I knew if I could field it cleanly I was going to score. Sure enough, I got it on the first bounce and scored. I never could have imagined I’d ever be involved in a play like the “Miracle of the Meadowlands.”
The New York Giants vs. The Philadelphia Eagles
November 19, 1978
Giants Stadium
Philadelphia 18, New York 17"

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/28.jpg

m0ebr0
10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Polleo posted a article on Herms background on another thread. You can find out alot about Herm from that. Good info.

sling58
10-03-2007, 11:32 AM
I will say Herm does have class and respect nice to see that.

Canada
10-03-2007, 12:14 PM
I will say Herm does have class and respect nice to see that.

For sure man!! A little class in the end zone. :bananen_smilies046:Leave the dancing and celebrating to the 12th man

m0ef0e
10-03-2007, 12:26 PM
For sure man!! A little class in the end zone. :bananen_smilies046:Leave the dancing and celebrating to the 12th man

That's what we're here for! :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-03-2007, 03:11 PM

You don't want to see me dance. Not a pretty sight.

Canada
10-03-2007, 03:17 PM
You don't want to see me dance. Not a pretty sight.

I do if it is after a Chiefs score!! :bananen_smilies046:

bigpoppachief
10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Thats a great video but hell face it herm dont really care as long as we get TD's from the defense i think the whole defense could do the can can and he wouldnt say nothing as long as they keep playing like they are lol Seriously though I think Herm is coaching better than he has ever coached with the jets. Hopefully though he listens and sticks with the old addage if it aint broke dont fix it and keeps the offense rolling as well.

Good thing he cant see me after a TD cause i cut a rug and usally in a bar here in colroado lol yeah i get some looks but its all fun !

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Thats a great video but hell face it herm dont really care as long as we get TD's from the defense i think the whole defense could do the can can and he wouldnt say nothing as long as they keep playing like they are lol Seriously though I think Herm is coaching better than he has ever coached with the jets. Hopefully though he listens and sticks with the old addage if it aint broke dont fix it and keeps the offense rolling as well.

Good thing he cant see me after a TD cause i cut a rug and usally in a bar here in colroado lol yeah i get some looks but its all fun !

Way to rep the Chiefs behind enemy lines, bro! :yahoo:

hermhater
10-04-2007, 03:19 PM

Way to represent guy!

Keep it up!

:sign0098: :toast2: