PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the hat to Arrowhead crowd

KCraised
11-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Went to the game lastnight and thats about as loud and frenzied crowd as i've ever seen. We forced one time out, for sure. Way to represent on a national stage! One to remember:-)

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Went to the game lastnight and thats about as loud and frenzied crowd as i've ever seen. We forced one time out, for sure. Way to represent on a national stage! One to remember:-)

That is why the Chiefs should get at least one Monday Nighter a season. :D

KCraised
11-01-2011, 11:24 AM
That is why the Chiefs should get at least one Monday Nighter a season. :D

Minimum, for sure;) Felt like the early 90s again...*shivers*

Chiefster
11-01-2011, 11:26 AM
MINIMUM;-)

Oh yeah; the Sea of Red absolutely shorted out the Sparklers.

Ryfo18
11-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Absolutely, I could see on TV how nuts it was. And a false start on the first play of the game, from a good LT in McNeill (who struggled the whole game) was absolutely awesome. Nice job Arrowhead!

Coach
11-01-2011, 05:10 PM

Quoted for truth.

matthewschiefs
11-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Absolutely, I could see on TV how nuts it was. And a false start on the first play of the game, from a good LT in McNeill (who struggled the whole game) was absolutely awesome. Nice job Arrowhead!

I don't think McNeill wants to ever see Arrowhead again after the game that he had.

KCraised
11-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Another key thing about this rabid crowd??? CLASS. You could still take your kids and not wonder when a fight was about to break out. It just shows the class of this town. None of that Raiders BS in the stands that I could see...actually, rarely have ever. Even the ribbing of sparse Chargers fans was in good fun. We are very fortunate:-)

hardcorechiefsfan
11-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Minimum, for sure;) Felt like the early 90s again...*shivers*
It did indeed.Yep, I remember back when other teams feared to play in Arrowhead.

chief31
11-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Rivers would never dare to admit it, so long as he is still playing, but there is a possibility that the crowd noise caused the snap to come late on that botched snap.

Did Rivers not look like he was expecting the ball to be snapped before it got there?

Chiefster
11-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Rivers would never dare to admit it, so long as he is still playing, but there is a possibility that the crowd noise caused the snap to come late on that botched snap.

Did Rivers not look like he was expecting the ball to be snapped before it got there?

In a word: "Yes!" :D