PDA

View Full Version : Any Admins or Moderators out there?

YZILLA
10-03-2007, 04:21 AM
I had put up a post for people to join a voice chat , with all the info to get the software and what info is needed to get logged into it. Could we put up a spot where it can be seen all the time ? like a sticky or a separate link to it? Also to Admin I think we can actually put a module on the front page of the website that actually shows whos in the voice chat in actual time . Just wondering ! If im pushing this too far please let me know i just want to make this a site for the chiefs fans that makes them want to stay here and spend there time... Something the planet and others arent doing ! We could be the pioneers of the Chiefs Voice chat website ! Along with all of the coolest most knowledgeable people ....If no then I will shut up and not bring it up again !

Guru
10-03-2007, 04:58 AM
If it can be attached to vBulletin then I am sure Admin will find a way. I will see about getting it stickied in the mean time though.

chief31
10-03-2007, 06:02 AM
I like it. I think the whole concept is a good one. I have already signed up for it and bought a new headset to use. I think the ideas you have to broaden the accessability are also good ones. (For what it's worth.)

Canada
10-03-2007, 07:08 AM
I am having major computer problems at home right now so I can only log on while I am at work, but I will give it a try if and when we get it up running again!!