PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 9 Chiefs vs Dolphins Preview Video

EmDiggy
11-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Chiefs vs Dolphins Video Preview Video

Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

Em

kcvet
11-03-2011, 09:24 AM
target practice

Eydugstr
11-03-2011, 09:51 AM
target practice

My thoughts exactly. Focus on Miami like you're using a gunsight!!

:chiefs:

kcvet
11-03-2011, 10:04 AM
My thoughts exactly. Focus on Miami like you're using a gunsight!!

:chiefs:

we can really sharpen our skills here

azchiefsfan
11-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Pretty much everyone on ESPN is calling the game for the Miami. They keep saying how their defense is better than their record. I think the fins offense is so bad that the defense won't be able to hold us in the second half. I think we will start slow and finish strong on offense. Our defense will have a field day.

ctchiefsfan
11-03-2011, 12:02 PM
I'd feel better if Em had called this one for Miami.

#58ChiefsFan
11-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Em is on a roll, he picked us Monday night too.

Fear the beard.

kcvet
11-03-2011, 12:39 PM

Fear the beard.

a happy beard

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/11/10.jpg

TopekaRoy
11-03-2011, 12:46 PM

Fear the beard.
Yea! one in a row! He's gonna get this next one right, too. Maybe Em can get his own winning streak going, just like the Chiefs! :D

matthewschiefs
11-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Pretty much everyone on ESPN is calling the game for the Miami. They keep saying how their defense is better than their record. I think the fins offense is so bad that the defense won't be able to hold us in the second half. I think we will start slow and finish strong on offense. Our defense will have a field day.

ESPN Just doesn't like us for some reason. I think they saw how we started the season and just said move on and just haven't paid attention to the team the past few weeks.

I think that Miami will be a good game. They don't get blown out. But I think at the end we win by a touchdown to 10 points. :chiefs:

kcvet
11-03-2011, 01:22 PM
ESPN picked the bolts to. they've really tuned into nose pickers instead

ctchiefsfan
11-03-2011, 02:07 PM

Fear the beard.

And the hat!!!!

I'm tired of the old Gatorade bath. When we Win the Super Bowl this year we should shave his beard at midfield so he can start a new one for next year!!!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

jb908
11-03-2011, 03:55 PM
I show everyone on ESPN picking the Chiefs

NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 9 - National Football League - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks)

kcvet
11-03-2011, 03:58 PM

NFL Picks and Predictions for Week 9 - National Football League - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks)

funny. go back a week and they all pick bolts. week 7 the faiders

azchiefsfan
11-03-2011, 04:43 PM

Trey Wingo, Mark(?) Schlereth, Colin Cowher and SVP all picked Miami. That is all their morning guys. They have a lot of other analysts, but those are their main on air talent calling it for Miami.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Aren't the dolphins 0-7? It will be a definite win.

azchiefsfan
11-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Aren't the dolphins 0-7? It will be a definite win.

I think we will win, but it will be a tough and close game-probably a lot like the SD game. The thing is Miami has lost its confidence, BUT they see us the way ESPN and all the rest see us: improving but vulnerable. I think they bring the house on us because they are thinking we can be their first win. So it really is up to Haley and the coordinators to plan for a blitzing defense and a quick-attack run game.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-03-2011, 05:38 PM
I think we will win, but it will be a tough and close game-probably a lot like the SD game. The thing is Miami has lost its confidence, BUT they see us the way ESPN and all the rest see us: improving but vulnerable. I think they bring the house on us because they are thinking we can be their first win. So it really is up to Haley and the coordinators to plan for a blitzing defense and a quick-attack run game.
I hope it doesn't go into overtime.

chief31
11-03-2011, 07:53 PM
I hate these next two games.

Everybody is soooo confident that we will win.

Myself, I feel like games like this offer very little in the way of showing that we are a good team, and a whole lot in the way of showing that we are not.

If we win these next two games, then the feeling is one of "well, duh! You better beat those crappy teams", and losing brings a feeling of "MAN! You can't even beat the crappy teams?!?!?!?"

I think we are a better team than both of our next two opponents. But the better team does not win 100% of the time.

A whole lot to lose, and very little to gain.

josh1971
11-03-2011, 08:49 PM
I hate these next two games.

Everybody is soooo confident that we will win.

Myself, I feel like games like this offer very little in the way of showing that we are a good team, and a whole lot in the way of showing that we are not.

If we win these next two games, then the feeling is one of "well, duh! You better beat those crappy teams", and losing brings a feeling of "MAN! You can't even beat the crappy teams?!?!?!?"

I think we are a better team than both of our next two opponents. But the better team does not win 100% of the time.

A whole lot to lose, and very little to gain.

No doubt- we CANNOT look past these. Both the dolphins and Broncos are going to be win hungry.

ctchiefsfan
11-03-2011, 09:19 PM
No doubt- we CANNOT look past these. Both the dolphins and Broncos are going to be win hungry.

The last few posts have been dead on. We SHOULD stomp Miami and Denver right down into China, but we've all seen a lot of upsets in "easy games".

JMO, but I think Haley is well aware of this and will have us well prepared to whip them both.

I don't expect either game to be the :whipping1: I'd like, but I fully expect we'll win both games. We're better enough than either of them that we can still beat them if they catch us by surprise early on.

Meanwhile, Sunday is those GD fish!!! I HATE those damned fish!!!!!! Things will NEVER be right until we beat the fish for an AFC Championship! I HATE those damned fish!!!! The only thing I hate more than fish is Oakland!!!!! Garo Yepremian deserves a special place in hell!!!!!

Time to take a blood pressure pill.

Chiefster
11-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Good job Em, loved the graphics. Are you currently moving into your new studios?

EmDiggy
11-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Good job Em, loved the graphics. Are you currently moving into your new studios?

Thanks Homie! Yessir... we'll be New & Improved come Monday.. So, expect to see a revamped FBGP!

AkChief49
11-04-2011, 01:11 AM
You're absolutely right! It's one game at a time. I believe the team/Haley knows this and will conduct themselves as such. Next two are HOME games to boot. :whipping1: the fish and :beat_DeadHorse: the Donks!!

Chiefster
11-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Thanks Homie! Yessir... we'll be New & Improved come Monday.. So, expect to see a revamped FBGP!

Looking forward to it bud! :smile

okikcfan
11-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Yea, On inside the NFL, Chris, Phil and Warren all picked Mia to win, lol. I have faith Haley will keep the team in check and on track. Have Faith! GO CHIEFS!

kcvet
11-04-2011, 11:33 AM
if they think we're gonna take an o'fer team for granted their nuts

ctchiefsfan
11-04-2011, 01:42 PM
if they think we're gonna take an o'fer team for granted their nuts

Let's hope so!

BigChiefTablet
11-04-2011, 02:45 PM
From the video above:

"Matt Cassel is one of those guys that can keep both teams in the game."

Ain't that the truth.

deadmeat
11-04-2011, 04:01 PM
:whipping1: We see this every week.Get the plays to cassel on time let him work the field with his recievers and run at them to keep the d back on there heels and put up points and use succop when you can't get the td.And go home with the win.Beat them silly battered and broken and eatmeat.GO CHIEFS

rodu
11-04-2011, 09:47 PM
I hope this isn't a trap game

TopekaRoy
11-05-2011, 12:12 AM
I hope this isn't a trap game
I honestly don't think this game has the makings for a "trap" game. Trap games usually occur when a) you think you are much better than your opponent and will win with little effort and b) you are looking ahead to a much stronger opponent the following week.

While the Chiefs are brimming with confidence in the midst of a 4 game win streak they realize that they almost lost to the Chargers and that beating their 3 previous opponents wasn't all that big an accomplishment. I'm sure the Chiefs are well aware that the 'Fins almost beat the Broncos and the Giants and led both those games until late. They also know that Miami has a pretty good rushing attack (12th) and are decent against the run (13th). They also know that the Dolphins are desperate to get that first win and they play better on the road. I'm sure they are expecting a dogfight and will be fully prepared to play their best game.

Second, The Chiefs next opponent is the Broncos, who despite winning 2 games, may be even worse than the Dolphins. I think next week's game against Denver is far more likely to be a trap game with the Patriots looming the following week.

Chiefster
11-05-2011, 11:42 AM
I honestly don't think this game has the makings for a "trap" game. Trap games usually occur when a) you think you are much better than your opponent and will win with little effort and b) you are looking ahead to a much stronger opponent the following week.

While the Chiefs are brimming with confidence in the midst of a 4 game win streak they realize that they almost lost to the Chargers and that beating their 3 previous opponents wasn't all that big an accomplishment. I'm sure the Chiefs are well aware that the 'Fins almost beat the Broncos and the Giants and led both those games until late. They also know that Miami has a pretty good rushing attack (12th) and are decent against the run (13th). They also know that the Dolphins are desperate to get that first win and they play better on the road. I'm sure they are expecting a dogfight and will be fully prepared to play their best game.

Second, The Chiefs next opponent is the Broncos, who despite winning 2 games, may be even worse than the Dolphins. I think next week's game against Denver is far more likely to be a trap game with the Patriots looming the following week.

Yup! The easiest way to lose in a big let down is to under estimate your opponent. In fact, I maintain that the winless opponents are the ones you must prepare for the most.

kcvet
11-05-2011, 11:46 AM
KC will play the fins like their a SB contender

Chiefster
11-05-2011, 12:52 PM
KC will play the fins like their a SB contender

I hope your right; I don't want the Fins to break their losing streak on the Chiefs.

kcvet
11-05-2011, 01:14 PM
I hope your right; I don't want the Fins to break their losing streak on the Chiefs.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/11/16.jpg

we'll even throw this at em

Chiefster
11-05-2011, 01:26 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/11/16.jpg

we'll even throw this at em

:lol: Sounds good!

kcvet
11-05-2011, 01:38 PM
:lol: Sounds good!

we'll stuff em down the hole and turn on the disposer. ground fish !!!!

Chiefster
11-05-2011, 01:50 PM
we'll stuff em down the hole and turn on the disposer. ground fish !!!!

:lol:

Tuna free right?

kcvet
11-05-2011, 02:18 PM

Tuna free right?

Tuna salad sandwich's for all :lol:

Chiefster
11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Tuna salad sandwich's for all :lol:

Not exactly what I meant but funny non-the-less! :smile