PDA

View Full Version : Miami 28 Chiefs 3!!!!!

Yoda
11-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Wow....just.....wow. I gues Haley can get a new hat and shave.

NJChiefs
11-06-2011, 03:15 PM

You're such a douchebag. You pretend to be something other than just a Fader fanboy in other posts, then show your true colors when you finally get a chance to gloat. I guess the Faders getting similarly blown out in Oakland a couple of weeks ago still stings a little, huh? Pathetic ...

azchiefsfan
11-06-2011, 03:17 PM
I hate to say it NJ, but our team deserves this. We made the Traiders look like chumps and now Miami is making us look like Miami's practice squad. I just wonder if we suck this badly or if we were looking past Miami?

hardcorechiefsfan
11-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Not a single score, no TDs, just a flimsy goal that doesn't mean anything.

figcrostic
11-06-2011, 03:49 PM

Your a dirty scumbag just like all the other thug raiders! Learn to spell and GTFO! I hope the DONKS beat your sorry asses but if they don't someone else will and we will all laugh!

TopekaRoy
11-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Let's see, here. The Chiefs lost to an 0-7 team 31-3 and the Raiders lost to the Chiefs 28-0. How bad does that make the Raiders?

:raisux:

KCdrummer
11-06-2011, 04:05 PM

Why the **** are you here?

KCraised
11-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Let's see, here. The Chiefs lost to an 0-7 team 31-3 and the Raiders lost to the Chiefs 28-0. How bad does that make the Raiders?

:raisux:

Ouuuuuuch.....haha

Yoda
11-06-2011, 04:36 PM
People....people......take a chill pill......I am just shocked....I thought the Chiefs were going to whoop the Dolphins. In fact, I expected the Chiefs to be 6-3 after the game against the Donkeys.

iratefan
11-06-2011, 04:40 PM

Even though i think of you as a dirty filthy lowlife asswipe, i was saying this very thing to myself after the game.

iratefan
11-06-2011, 04:42 PM
lmao speaking of pathetic - anyone watching that phillip rivers pic just returned for 6? quite the runback. - and tebow just fired one home on the raiders.

iratefan
11-06-2011, 04:49 PM
rivers throws another pic 6 - wheee

matthewschiefs
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
People....people......take a chill pill......I am just shocked....I thought the Chiefs were going to whoop the Dolphins. In fact, I expected the Chiefs to be 6-3 after the game against the Donkeys.

I understand what your saying just maybe you don't want to start a thread about it while the game is going on. We are upset enough with how the game is going you can come across as pileing on.

azchiefsfan
11-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Normally I would be a little irritated at the thread, but I am not this time. These Chiefs deserve to be ridiculed. If it had been a close game, I might get angry. But we just got blown out by one of the worst teams in history. They are a horrible team and put a world-class beat down on us. BTW, when Cassel had any time at all he made pretty good throws. This one is on both the lines. O line couldn't stop the blitzes and the D line went back to wet Charmin.

iratefan
11-06-2011, 07:02 PM
hey check out that punt return by broncos on the raiders for the lead, and aaron rodgers and packers D carving up Chargers. funny week.

kcvet
11-06-2011, 07:37 PM

wow..just wow Faiders just got T-boned.

NJChiefs
11-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Hey Yoda Douchebag ... where did you go? Faders got Tebowed! Bwaaahaaaahaaaa! So let's see. Chiefs still tied for the AFC west lead and have the Tie-Breaker over the Faders. Bottom line is ... the whole AFC west sucks ... and your just a douchebag. Go blow your wind over on your own loser forum.

kcvet
11-06-2011, 07:43 PM
bolts go down in flames to

Yoda
11-06-2011, 07:45 PM
West looks more and more pathetic!

Yoda
11-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Hey Yoda Douchebag ... where did you go? Faders got Tebowed! Bwaaahaaaahaaaa! So let's see. Chiefs still tied for the AFC west lead and have the Tie-Breaker over the Faders. Bottom line is ... the whole AFC west sucks ... and your just a douchebag. Go blow your wind over on your own loser forum.

Uh....why are you laughing? The whole AFC west is Sh!tty!

azchiefsfan
11-06-2011, 07:46 PM
West looks more and more pathetic!

We beat SD and SD only lost by 1 touchdown to Green Bay. We're almost World Champions!:punk:

Yoda
11-06-2011, 07:48 PM
We beat SD and SD only lost by 1 touchdown to Green Bay. We're almost World Champions!:punk:

Close only counts for horseshoes and hand grenades.

azchiefsfan
11-06-2011, 07:49 PM

The only two sports the AFC West has a chance in.:lol:

Yoda
11-06-2011, 07:50 PM
The only two sports the AFC West has a chance in.:lol:

Sad but true.

TopekaRoy
11-06-2011, 07:59 PM
... and Nuclear war, and cornhole and at the drive-in!:D

kcvet
11-06-2011, 08:33 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/11/20.jpg

then this should last you the season.

Vandelay
11-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Not as Sh!tty as your idiot self.
Your act here is tired and played out. Feel free to STFU.

By the way, at the end of the day, the Chiefs are still in first place.

Chiefster
11-07-2011, 12:14 AM
I understand what your saying just maybe you don't want to start a thread about it while the game is going on. We are upset enough with how the game is going you can come across as pileing on.

This and...

Normally I would be a little irritated at the thread, but I am not this time. These Chiefs deserve to be ridiculed. If it had been a close game, I might get angry. But we just got blown out by one of the worst teams in history. They are a horrible team and put a world-class beat down on us. BTW, when Cassel had any time at all he made pretty good throws. This one is on both the lines. O line couldn't stop the blitzes and the D line went back to wet Charmin.

this!

Chiefster
11-07-2011, 12:22 AM

I was actually less shocked. Playing a team like Miami always makes me nervous.

ctchiefsfan
11-07-2011, 08:55 AM
I was actually less shocked. Playing a team like Miami always makes me nervous.

YUP!

chief31
11-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Because some guy brought a huge attitude in here, to gloat, and his team lost to the division doormat.

How do you not see that is funny?