PDA

View Full Version : Yoda's Faiders go down

kcvet
11-06-2011, 07:41 PM
they got T-boned !!!! 38-24

Yoda
11-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Yup....the D is made up of a punch of pu$$ies. They got pounded like one.

#58ChiefsFan
11-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Yup....the D is made up of a punch of pu$. They got pounded like one.

We can thank the league office for that. Remember when they used to allow hitting in the NFL? Man those were the good old days.

Ryfo18
11-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Can we stop letting this forum run around a lone Raiders fan that likes to frequent it?

kcvet
11-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Can we stop letting this forum run around a lone Raiders fan that likes to frequent it?

we don't want him to go away mad. just go away

figcrostic
11-06-2011, 09:08 PM

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-06-2011, 11:58 PM
we don't want him to go away mad. just go away

Nah, he can stay. Yoda doesn't really upset me.

2010chiefs
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
He's cool with me too. Not disrespectful. Good ol rivalry!

Vandelay
11-07-2011, 08:16 PM
He's cool with me too. Not disrespectful. Good ol rivalry!
I think him creating this post was disrespectful. But hey thats just me. If the fins were his team, that would be different

okikcfan
11-07-2011, 08:18 PM
they got T-boned !!!! 38-24

And what would one call what we got? And I too like yoda....

Vandelay
11-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I think him creating this post was disrespectful. But hey thats just me. If the fins were his team, that would be different
Correction, not this thread, rather the 28-3 thread.

70 chiefsfan70
11-07-2011, 09:02 PM
And what would one call what we got? And I too like yoda....

This!!!!

okikcfan
11-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Well yoda, as much as a raider hater I am, I hate Phillip (Cry Baby) Rivers even more. So with than said, and it will rarly will be said, I hope yall takem out tonight. Best of luck to ya!

OPLookn
11-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Well yoda, as much as a raider hater I am, I hate Phillip (Cry Baby) Rivers even more. So with than said, and it will rarly will be said, I hope yall takem out tonight. Best of luck to ya!

I have to say that I agree with you. I just can't stand Phillip 'Cry me a' Rivers and love watching him go down in flames every time it happens. I hope that the Doltz wore themselves out trying to keep up with the Packers and come out flat tonight. I did put a wager on the Doltz to assure that Yoda's Raiders would win.

Yoda
11-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks, keep the mojo going.

70 chiefsfan70
11-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Good Game Yoda, Even though I was rooting for the Chargers, cause I see the Raiders as the better team and the biggest threat. However the look on Rivers face was priceless and for that I thank your team.:D

okikcfan
11-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Poor, Poor Rivers! lmfao!!!!

azchiefsfan
11-11-2011, 10:04 AM
I grudgingly rooted for F*ckland, and was glad to see them put Crybaby on the ground so many times-just loved how many times he got nailed even when he got his passes off. Now, after watching that game, I think my analysis that Palmer would be a good QB has been proven correct. But both these teams played so badly last night, I feel better about our prospects in the AFC West. Palmer and Bush looked good, but the rest of F*ckland looked out of sync and like they really didn't know their playbook. F*ckland's D line wasn't nearly as good as the stats might show. SD O line is far worse than I even thought. We can beat both these teams, even on one of our struggling games. I love watching Rivers cry and two rivals beat the hell out of each other.

OPLookn
11-11-2011, 02:21 PM
I grudgingly rooted for F*ckland, and was glad to see them put Crybaby on the ground so many times-just loved how many times he got nailed even when he got his passes off. Now, after watching that game, I think my analysis that Palmer would be a good QB has been proven correct. But both these teams played so badly last night, I feel better about our prospects in the AFC West. Palmer and Bush looked good, but the rest of F*ckland looked out of sync and like they really didn't know their playbook. F*ckland's D line wasn't nearly as good as the stats might show. SD O line is far worse than I even thought. We can beat both these teams, even on one of our struggling games. I love watching Rivers cry and two rivals beat the hell out of each other.

Last night was awesome seeing Rivers lose and how he lost. Really can't stand the guy and as you said the two teams beat the heck out of each other. I didn't like seeing Palmer starting to come on. McFadden will be back by the time we play them again too.

I think it's become apparent after last night that it'll be the Chiefs or Raiders that win the West. I think Rivers will continue to struggle and they lost 3 of their starting O-Line last night in the game. Not sure how long they're out though. Regardless I think teams will continue to tee off on Rivers and his INT's will continue to climb as well as his frustration.

Here's what I've got for the rest of the season, feel free to mix and match:

Chargers (4-5)
@Bears - L (4-6)
Broncos - W (5-6)
@Jaguars - W (6-6)
Bills - W (7-6)
Ravens - L (7-7)
@Lions - L (7-8)
@Raiders - L (7-9)

Raiders (5-4)
@Minnesota - W (6-4)
Bears - L (6-5)
@Miami - L, I'm gonna go out on a limb and call it(6-6)
@Packers - L (6-7)
Lions - L (6-8)
Chiefs - L (6-9)
Chargers - W (7-9)

Chiefs (4-4)
Broncos - W (5-4)
@Patriots -W, I'm calling the "upset" (6-4)
Steelers - W (7-4)
@Bears - L (7-5)
@Jets - L (7-6)
Packers - L (7-7)
Raiders - W (8-7)
@Broncos - W (9-7)

Yoda
11-11-2011, 08:22 PM
That's a good homer reply....but plausible. Personally I don't expect anyone in the West running away with the Division crown. The Raiders' game at the end of the season vs KC and SD will decide the west. I expect KC to be tied with the Raiders by the end of this weekend.

#58ChiefsFan
11-12-2011, 02:20 PM
I'd hate to guess what our record will be at seasons end. The inconsistency shown this year we could finish 0-8 or 8-0 though I'd say 4-4 is most likely.

I'd still like to see us win the division so we can face the tougher end of the schedules next year when we get back to full strength.

Canada
11-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I'd hate to guess what our record will be at seasons end. The inconsistency shown this year we could finish 0-8 or 8-0 though I'd say 4-4 is most likely.

I'd still like to see us win the division so we can face the tougher end of the schedules next year when we get back to full strength.If we win the division with the injuries we have gotten, I will be ecstatic. this is the season we were playing the tough schedule to see how good we really are. If we make the playoffs without Charles, Berry and Moeaki...next season we will be unstoppable. Wont matter who we play. :bananen_smilies046:

josh1971
11-12-2011, 07:39 PM
If we win the division with the injuries we have gotten, I will be ecstatic. this is the season we were playing the tough schedule to see how good we really are. If we make the playoffs without Charles, Berry and Moeaki...next season we will be unstoppable. Wont matter who we play. :bananen_smilies046:

Troof.

Yoda
11-12-2011, 08:45 PM
If we win the division with the injuries we have gotten, I will be ecstatic. this is the season we were playing the tough schedule to see how good we really are. If we make the playoffs without Charles, Berry and Moeaki...next season we will be unstoppable. Wont matter who we play. :bananen_smilies046:

That's an "IF" about the size of Mt. Everest. But, with the injuries you speak of, having those players back essentially gives you the team that KC just had last season....which was a team that was FAR from being unstoppable.

chief31
11-12-2011, 08:52 PM
That's an "IF" about the size of Mt. Everest. But, with the injuries you speak of, having those players back essentially gives you the team that KC just had last season....which was a team that was FAR from being unstoppable.

No. It would give us that team plus two draft classes, two FA periods, and another year of experience.

Yoda
11-12-2011, 08:58 PM
No. It would give us that team plus two draft classes, two FA periods, and another year of experience.

If you read my quote it says "essentially" meaning...."basically".....NOT "EXACTLY".

matthewschiefs
11-12-2011, 10:53 PM

Well seeing that the team we have is currently fighting to win the west without those players I would say that some of those players have gotten better and will keep getting better.

And isn't it about time for you guys to fire the coach lol:chiefs: :D

Yoda
11-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Well, Palmer is developing faster than I thought. Everytime he has played, he has become better, more confident, and taking control of the O. If DMAC comes back....and that is a big IF. The O should only become more dynamic. It's the Raiders D that may hold them back....sure they had a pretty good game against SD....but they have been inconsistent...plus...the SD OL was banged up. We all will just have to see how the AFC West plays out. Atleast it's entertaining.

Chiefster
11-13-2011, 06:00 AM
Well, Palmer is developing faster than I thought. Everytime he has played, he has become better, more confident, and taking control of the O. If DMAC comes back....and that is a big IF. The O should only become more dynamic. It's the Raiders D that may hold them back....sure they had a pretty good game against SD....but they have been inconsistent...plus...the SD OL was banged up. We all will just have to see how the AFC West plays out. Atleast it's entertaining.

Exactly!

Yoda
11-13-2011, 11:18 AM
I think KC should handle the Donkeys, but if I were a betting man I STAY AWAY from the AFC West. At the end of the day, there should be a 2 way tie for 1st place.

AussieChiefsFan
11-13-2011, 03:56 PM
I think KC should handle the Donkeys, but if I were a betting man I STAY AWAY from the AFC West. At the end of the day, there should be a 2 way tie for 1st place.

I would have though so/hoped so too

Canada
11-14-2011, 10:14 AM
That's an "IF" about the size of Mt. Everest. But, with the injuries you speak of, having those players back essentially gives you the team that KC just had last season....which was a team that was FAR from being unstoppable.Yeah, defenses stopped Charles for a measly 6.4 YPC. They shut him down good.

Yoda
11-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Against very physical teams, he becomes a non factor.

Vandelay
11-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Against very physical teams, he becomes a non factor.
No, your wrong.
He averaged 6.4 for the entire season. That means pretty much no one shut him down

Yoda
11-14-2011, 09:15 PM
No, your wrong.
He averaged 6.4 for the entire season. That means pretty much no one shut him down

An average in statistics does not mean all the time or Everytime.......oh.......sigh.......never mine......yes.....J. Charles is an "unstoppable beast"...roar...

jap1
11-14-2011, 09:49 PM
An average in statistics does not mean all the time or Everytime.......oh.......sigh.......never mine......yes.....J. Charles is an "unstoppable beast"...roar...
Not to be a D!ck, but yes, an average over the year does not mean that he was unstoppable.

But if you look at his game log from last year, there was only one game where he averaged less than 4 yards per carry.

There were a lot of games where he had very few yards, and that was mostly because we got down early and had to pass.

So the only consistent way to "stop" him is to get ahead early so we have to pass.

Vandelay
11-14-2011, 10:43 PM
You can't have an average that high if your getting shut down in half your games.

Got it?