PDA

View Full Version : Cassel May Be Done for the Season

Ryfo18
11-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Both Kent Babb and Bob Fescoe are reporting on Twitter that Haley has said Cassel's hand injury is serious and could end his season.

He'll likely have surgery, but they are not ruling him out for the year.

matthewschiefs
11-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Just saw the same thing. I guess we are going to find out just how our offense does without him. Lets see.

#58ChiefsFan
11-14-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm not upset he won't be playing. It will finally put this debate to rest one way or the other.

I'd just hate to see Palko or Stanzi rally this team and Cassel come back like Grbac did and F the whole thing up. That's a bit optimistic I know.

AkChief49
11-15-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm not upset he won't be playing. It will finally put this debate to rest one way or the other.

I'd just hate to see Palko or Stanzi rally this team and Cassel come back like Grbac did and F the whole thing up. That's a bit optimistic I know.
I'll for the life of me never understand why Marty did that!!! Gannon would have won it.

matthewschiefs
11-15-2011, 04:08 PM
I'll for the life of me never understand why Marty did that!!! Gannon would have won it.

I am the same way. It was a HORRIBLE choice. Gannon could have taken this team as far if not farther then he did in Oakland. What could have been .

#58ChiefsFan
11-15-2011, 07:14 PM
I've been waiting and waiting to see this team field a squad like the final 6 weeks of 97. Those were good times.