PDA

View Full Version : Cassel may be done for year

marloweopatchiefs
11-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Cassel could be out for year - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/35453/cassel-could-be-out-for-year)

kcvet
11-14-2011, 04:01 PM
if true that settles it. period. give your soul to god Palko cause your A belongs to the D

N TX Dave
11-14-2011, 04:28 PM
From my cousin that works at FOX 4 WDAF "Overheard in the hallways of my TV station. Cassel is out, could be for the season. Reliable source."

azchiefsfan
11-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Does it make you want to touch yourself now? You will see how good Cassel was now that puke Palko gets thrown into the fire.

azchiefsfan
11-14-2011, 04:40 PM
p.s. Get ready for me to be as brutal on puke Palko as you guys have been on a good QB, Cassel.

Sick Dog
11-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Well if this plays out I think we are going to see what we have...I imagine Stanzi will get a look too...maybe we will get lucky and it will be a Bledsoe, Brady situation!

azchiefsfan
11-14-2011, 04:49 PM
p.p.s. No I won't stoop to their level. I will cheer for him and hope he does us proud. I care more about the Chiefs than winning an argument.

KCraised
11-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Well if this plays out I think we are going to see what we have...I imagine Stanzi will get a look too...maybe we will get lucky and it will be a Bledsoe, Brady situation!

I was thinking the same thing...lol.
I would rather get a look at Stanzi but we have to go through Palko first. Whatever happens, happens. This division is a joke and it's ridiculous to be thinking about division races this year. Let's see what we have, good or bad, and hope it helps them get a better evaluation of talent or lack of, and help for decisions for next year.

marloweopatchiefs
11-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Stanzi the manzi

chief31
11-15-2011, 07:37 PM
p.s. Get ready for me to be as brutal on puke Palko as you guys have been on a good QB, Cassel.

Come on, that's silly.

I like Palko. He carries himself with a great deal of confidence, and has made some pretty big preseason plays.

I think Matt Cassel is a very good QB on a completely terrible offense.

But I will hoping like **** that this offense gets their act together, and that Palko, or even Stanzi, should he get the nod, will have a great deal of success, and leave us with a QB controversy for 2012.

josh1971
11-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Come on, that's silly.

I like Palko. He carries himself with a great deal of confidence, and has made some pretty big preseason plays.

I think Matt Cassel is a very good QB on a completely terrible offense.

But I will hoping like **** that this offense gets their act together, and that Palko, or even Stanzi, should he get the nod, will have a great deal of success, and leave us with a QB controversy for 2012.

I can see and understand what you're saying, but I don't think that our entire offense is terrible. It really, truly starts in our trenches. Barry Richardson needs to go- like yesterday. I can't comment too much on Asamoah or Hudson, and wherever we need shift Albert to in order to make the guy a success- do it.

But we need a STALLION of a Tackle in the next draft. We need beastly trench warfare guys, because it's not like we don't have playmakers to get the ball to the endzone- Breaston, Bowe, Baldwin, CHARLES, Moeaki.

I would like to see what Stanzi is capable of before declaring we need another QB. The one who has been a bit of a disappointment to me is McCluster, but even he would flourish if our wall-of-five was a more dominant force.

The other weak link in our offense? Whoever is calling the plays. Notice the success we had when a competent play-caller was there? We are missing Charlie more than Haley thought we would.

Fix the trenches.

H-townChiefsFan
11-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Stanzi the manzi

And if he is bad, we can call him Stangina the Mangina!!