PDA

View Full Version : What a coach!

hermhater
10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
"It's disappointing for me as the head coach to have to field any questions that have anything to do with any topic other than the Kansas City Chiefs and getting ready for this ballgame this weekend," Del Rio said.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2007-10-03-2651345264_x.htm

This guy should be suspended for the game Sunday!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

m0ef0e
10-03-2007, 06:39 PM
That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 08:34 PM
That's two NFL players this year who have abandoned their vehicle at the scene of an accident. If guys think they are going to avoid punishment from the league for drunk-driving by leaving their cars until the next morning, the league then needs to clamp down on fleeing the scene of an accident as well. After all, that is illegal as well.
Leaving the scene of an accident is just as serious as drunk driving. If the guy wasnt drunk, why did he take off? I mean come on does he think we are all stupid. Sounds like he didnt really have a treatment session anyways? I think they need to throw the book at him at the coach for trying to cover up!!!!!!:mob:

Chiefster
10-03-2007, 08:40 PM

Couldn't agree more!

Leaving the scene of an accident is just as serious as drunk driving. If the guy wasnt drunk, why did he take off? I mean come on does he think we are all stupid. Sounds like he didnt really have a treatment session anyways? I think they need to throw the book at him at the coach for trying to cover up!!!!!!:mob:

Actually, I think he was hoping that the authorities are.

Canada
10-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Couldn't agree more!

Actually, I think he was hoping that the authorities are.

Most of them are! :lol:

Chiefster
10-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Most of them are! :lol:

True; and I am speaking from experience. :lol:

Canada
10-03-2007, 08:45 PM
True; and I am speaking from experience. :lol:

I hear ya....i see them every day!! One way or another. I am sure tonite they will show up, I have already dialed 91 and now I am just waiting to hit the other 1 and then start tossin people!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I hear ya....i see them every day!! One way or another. I am sure tonite they will show up, I have already dialed 91 and now I am just waiting to hit the other 1 and then start tossin people!! :bananen_smilies046:

Heh! Good times! :yahoo:

Canada
10-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Heh! Good times! :yahoo:

You know me....always like to have a good time!! :bananen_smilies046: I am wearing my Priest Holmes jersey and waitin for some drunk idiot to start talkin smack about my CHIEFS!!!

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 01:43 AM
You know me....always like to have a good time!! :bananen_smilies046: I am wearing my Priest Holmes jersey and waitin for some drunk idiot to start talkin smack about my CHIEFS!!!

Mad rep for sportin the Priest!!

hermhater
10-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Mad rep for sportin the Priest!!

Mad rep for givin' mad rep for sportin the Priest!!

:sign0098:

chief31
10-04-2007, 10:18 AM

Aww, come on!!! The guy was drunk. He probably didn't even know he was in an accident. Then, he probably had no clue where he was and was lucky to find his way home. I feel sorry for the guy. He is obviously a victim of false arrest.

:D

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Aww, come on!!! The guy was drunk. He probably didn't even know he was in an accident. Then, he probably had no clue where he was and was lucky to find his way home. I feel sorry for the guy. He is obviously a victim of false arrest.

:D

And racial discrimination, a really bad sunburn, temporary insanity, and over all just being a chump! :D

The Chiefs are gonna destroy this guy the way he destroyed his Mercedes!

GO CHIEFS!!!