PDA

View Full Version : More about chiefs trading for manning

marloweopatchiefs
11-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Should The Chiefs Go After Peyton Manning? - Arrowhead Addict - A Kansas City Chiefs Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more (http://arrowheadaddict.com/2011/11/17/should-the-chiefs-go-after-peyton-manning/)

This makes sense.

dietsch
11-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Why wasn't this put in the other trade for manning thread?

Hayvern
11-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Should The Chiefs Go After Peyton Manning? - Arrowhead Addict - A Kansas City Chiefs Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more (http://arrowheadaddict.com/2011/11/17/should-the-chiefs-go-after-peyton-manning/)

This makes sense.

Honestly, the wild card here is Indy. I think Indy knows that they have a gold mine in that number one pick if they get it. There are teams out there willing to give a couple first round picks for the chance to get Luck and I would see Indy taking advantage of that and trading for more picks.

Remember, Indy has some glaring holes to fill that go beyond one untried, unproven QB that could end up being a bust.

okikcfan
11-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Honestly, the wild card here is Indy. I think Indy knows that they have a gold mine in that number one pick if they get it. There are teams out there willing to give a couple first round picks for the chance to get Luck and I would see Indy taking advantage of that and trading for more picks.

Remember, Indy has some glaring holes to fill that go beyond one untried, unproven QB that could end up being a bust.

I have to agree here. The cost would be alot and the number of draft picks over the next decade would be unreal and if we couldn't protect him his days as a Chiefs QB would be numbered. We, at this point are just grasping for straws sorta speak. Between Palko and Stanzi we may have something here, people wanted to suck for Luck but as in times in the past what if Luck Sucks, you really never know until you try what you have. I would have to say our chance at the playoffs are slim to none, so keep Palko in for two or three games and then give Stanzi a shot. Lets take advantage of this time we have and hope our line will keep them alive.....

drstandley31
11-22-2011, 12:53 AM
We're not the vikings. We don't need to give away things for false hope. manning is done, or shortly will be. We need to build. and right now, our biggest concern is coaching!

nigeriannightmare
11-22-2011, 11:35 AM
All im going to say is joe montana.....