PDA

View Full Version : Just checking up on you guys.....

Yoda
11-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Hang in there. It's almost over. But in all seriousness, no doubt that injuries devasted KC's season. In all honesty, if not for the CP pick up, the Raiders season would be screwed.

Chiefster
11-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Hey Yoda, it is what it is. The Beautiful thing about football season is that it's an annual event. :smile

How's things over in Raider land now that your atop the AFC West by yourselves? Did you guys win today?

ctchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Yoda.......

I still can't figure you out.

WTF is wrong with you hanging out here?

Just remember.....like I said in another thread.....even a lost season is OK by me if we kick the living ship out of the Raiders a couple of times.

28-0 Baby!!!!!!

And we're going to do it to you again!!!!!

I KNOW I am going to have a GREAT Christmas because we are are going to beat the Raiders into a bloody pulp on Christmas eve!!!!!

Chiefs HATE Raiders and that is just the way life is!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Chiefster
11-21-2011, 12:22 AM
I don't really have a big problem with Yoda. He's a lot more respectful then many of the other Raider fans we have encountered.

ctchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't really have a big problem with Yoda. He's a lot more respectful then many of the other Raider fans we have encountered.

I don't have a problem with him either. But he IS a Raider fan, and as long as he hangs out here I am going to beat him like a red head step child!!!!!

28-0 Baby!!!!!!

And even worse on Christmas eve!!!!!!!

You're entertaining Yoda, but I'll never be satisfied until you go 0-16.

DEATH to Raiders!!!!!! Kill 'em all!!!! And we don't need to worry about God sorting them out 'cause the Chiefs will do the sorting for him!!!!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Yoda
11-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Hey Yoda, it is what it is. The Beautiful thing about football season is that it's an annual event. :smile

How's things over in Raider land now that your atop the AFC West by yourselves? Did you guys win today?

Ok, it's a shaky lead but a lead non the less. The Raiders are world beaters in the 1 st half but have trouble finishing off a team. That's what today in the win vs the Vikings.

Yoda
11-21-2011, 12:52 AM
I don't have a problem with him either. But he IS a Raider fan, and as long as he hangs out here I am going to beat him like a red head step child!!!!!

28-0 Baby!!!!!!

And even worse on Christmas eve!!!!!!!

You're entertaining Yoda, but I'll never be satisfied until you go 0-16.

DEATH to Raiders!!!!!! Kill 'em all!!!! And we don't need to worry about God sorting them out 'cause the Chiefs will do the sorting for him!!!!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Ya ok, we will see what happens on 12/24. One thing for sure, these will two different teams that faced eachother last October.

Chiefster
11-21-2011, 12:53 AM
Well, I too am a Chiefs football fan first and foremost but I guess I respect the fact he is a football fan, as am I, and a seemingly decent individual.

Chiefster
11-21-2011, 12:56 AM
Ok, it's a shaky lead but a lead non the less. The Raiders are world beaters in the 1 st half but have trouble finishing off a team. That's what today in the win vs the Vikings.

I think the Vikes are one of those teams that are better then their record indicates but is having a rough season. I think the Dolphins fit into that category as well, as the Bills found out today.

Chiefster
11-21-2011, 01:00 AM
Ya ok, we will see what happens on 12/24. One thing for sure, these will two different teams that faced eachother last October.

That is a fact. Tomorrow night we'll see what we really have in Palko; it'll be interesting to say the least.

ctchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Well, I too am a Chiefs football fan first and foremost but I guess I respect the fact he is a football fan, as am I, and a seemingly decent individual.

There is nothing wrong with Yoda...
That getting whipped 28-0 by the Chiefs won't cure!!!!

:chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Three7s
11-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I think the Vikes are one of those teams that are better then their record indicates but is having a rough season. I think the Dolphins fit into that category as well, as the Bills found out today.
And the Chiefs a week earlier.....

70 chiefsfan70
11-21-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey, I have no problem with Yoda being here, he is an educated football fan, and has more manners and football knowledge then some of the chiefs fans here.

Yes indeed, C P has made the Raiders a much better team, not because he is a great QB, but because he is a very good leader.

azchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 09:37 AM
No, the Vikings are not better than their record. They are in the 3 worst steams in the NFL. Raiders are about to go through a tougher part of their season and will not roll on another Viking level team for a while. It would be far more correct to say that Oakland is not nearly as good as the Vikings made them look.

Chiefster
11-21-2011, 09:51 AM
And the Chiefs a week earlier.....

Exactly, I thought about mentioning that as well but the sting of the loss was still too fresh. :banghead:

KCraised
11-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Good or bad, i'm still wearing my Chiefs jersey today. Palmer looks pretty good, must admit. Good lucl to your Raiders.

Yoda
11-21-2011, 11:49 AM
No, the Vikings are not better than their record. They are in the 3 worst steams in the NFL. Raiders are about to go through a tougher part of their season and will not roll on another Viking level team for a while. It would be far more correct to say that Oakland is not nearly as good as the Vikings made them look.

Yes well, as of now...the Raiders are winning and face a Bears team with a VERY tough D and an O w/out their starting QB. Raiders need to take advantage of them. The Lions game is winnable but very tough(toss up)....the packers are unstoppable (loss).....that leaves a scrappy Miami team(classic spoiler, but a win) and Chiefs team DECIMATED by injuries(win)and an down and out Dolts team(win). If Raiders take care if buisness, they should win the west. Raiders should finish at 10-6 or 9-7 winning the west.

iratefan
11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
its been an utterly mortifying season. those string of 4 games were a very bright ray of hope but reality set in fast that we're simply a very poor team that physically just gets dominated. thats right. chiefs get manhandled and abused because they just arent tough. maybe a lot of heart, yeah, and maybe Djohnson, yeah... anyway im ranting now. With the chargers on a skid, oakland does certainly have a chance at the division this year. anything can still happen in this effed up division though, so dont be comfortable!

azchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Yes well, as of now...the Raiders are winning and face a Bears team with a VERY tough D and an O w/out their starting QB. Raiders need to take advantage of them. The Lions game is winnable but very tough(toss up)....the packers are unstoppable (loss).....that leaves a scrappy Miami team(classic spoiler, but a win) and Chiefs team DECIMATED by injuries(win)and an down and out Dolts team(win). If Raiders take care if buisness, they should win the west. Raiders should finish at 10-6 or 9-7 winning the west.

The Raiders currently own the West. But that's like being the best Polish infantryman in 1939. The AFC West, including KC, would struggle to win against the top division I NCAA teams.

matthewschiefs
11-21-2011, 02:14 PM
The faiders look like there going to win the divison right now. Unless we somehow get through this ROUGH part of the season with more wins then losses. But I still don't think that the faiders are really that good. They just play STUPID. I watched there game yesterday and against really good teams all there personal fouls are going to get them beat. They will be one and done in the playoffs like we were a season ago. We will look much better with our team in tact next season. I don't no about the faiders. I mean it is getting close to time to fire there coach isn't it LOL

azchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 02:25 PM
That's what is great about their current win streak. They keep believing in that lousy coach. I hope they hang on to him. They are undisciplined and play calling is worse than ours. When we get our starters back next year, they'll be even easier to beat. I hope the new Davis regime hangs on to that scrub and believes they are close to getting over the hump for years to come.

azchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 02:28 PM
p.s. Palmer is as good as I said he would be. He is my one concern about F*ckland. If they get a couple good receivers, his play-making abilities will wash away a lot of the bad calls and lack of discipline that the HC brings to the table. Palmer is really, really good.

Yoda
11-21-2011, 10:31 PM
That's what is great about their current win streak. They keep believing in that lousy coach. I hope they hang on to him. They are undisciplined and play calling is worse than ours. When we get our starters back next year, they'll be even easier to beat. I hope the new Davis regime hangs on to that scrub and believes they are close to getting over the hump for years to come.

According to some very recent quotes....players and coaches know that they CANNOT get comfortable with the lead they have. They have some TOUGH but winnable games coming up games. They are focused at the task hand. Let's see what happens.