PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football........

SIC J
11-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Is it bad that I want Gronkowski and Green-Ellis to do really well? LOL. I need at least 9 points from them combined to win and will be in the playoffs getting a bye the 1st game with 2 games left remaining. As well as going into this week I was 7 points back in having the most overall points for the season so far.

Honestly I don't see much of a chance of the Chiefs winning unless Palko all of a sudden turns into this great QB. Personally I want to see what Stanzi can do!

Jrudi
11-21-2011, 05:59 PM
At this point, I'm rooting for your fantasy team haha. The Chiefs are making it hard to root for them. Plus any player on our team is a nightmare to have in fantasy because of our inconsistency haha.

Even Bowe is frustrating to have! I'm sure you can count on winning that game. Good luck to ya!

SIC J
11-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks man! Haha! This is actually the first year I've ever played. I usually just help other people out. Highest points for the year wins $100 and the Champion wins $400!

Oh and I don't have anyone on the Chiefs. LOL

TopekaRoy
11-21-2011, 06:19 PM
This is one of several reasons I don't play fantasy football. I don't want to be in the awkward position of rooting for players to do well against my teams, or even rooting for my own fantasy players to do well when they are playing each other on opposite teams.

SIC J
11-21-2011, 06:29 PM
This is one of several reasons I don't play fantasy football. I don't want to be in the awkward position of rooting for players to do well against my teams, or even rooting for my own fantasy players to do well when they are playing each other on opposite teams.

LOL. Yeah it kinda sucks but it's addicting and fun though. The game against the Chargers I needed Bowe to not do well but obviously wanted the Chiefs to win. Both happened so it worked out great. Haha!

TopekaRoy
11-21-2011, 06:46 PM
It seems like it would be a lot of fun and I think I would be pretty good at it but for me it would have to be in a sport where I don't care about any of the teams, but then I wouldn't have enough interest to follow it so I wouldn't know who to draft. It's a catch-22, LOL.

Coach
11-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Gronkowski TD. I'd rather see Stanzi as well.

Coach
11-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi!!! We know Palko sucks, let the kid play.

SIC J
11-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Gronkowski and Green-Ellis are killing it for me! So I guess there was an upside to the Chiefs getting blown out so far. Haha

Ryfo18
11-22-2011, 12:00 AM
I made up a 40-point deficit with Gronkowski and the Pats D...