PDA

View Full Version : Why do I still care!

drstandley31
11-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Blows that every year you have to find reasons why we should be really good "next year".

drstandley31
11-21-2011, 10:40 PM
So answer me this. We are playing a team with Zero secondary, and we won't even go after it! That would be ok if we and some other answer, but since the first quarter, we don't.

Coach
11-21-2011, 11:15 PM
How bad must Stanzi be for Palko to still be in the game?

drstandley31
11-21-2011, 11:16 PM
that make me laugh a little. thanks. needed it.

matthewschiefs
11-21-2011, 11:18 PM
You care because your a real fan like most the rest of us. You are let down time and time again but keep coming back in the hope that just once they won't let you down. That's what brings me back every week.

drstandley31
11-21-2011, 11:29 PM
You care because your a real fan like most the rest of us. You are let down time and time again but keep coming back in the hope that just once they won't let you down. That's what brings me back every week.
Word....ha. first time I've smiled all evening. must be drunk

tornadospotter
11-21-2011, 11:55 PM
A true Chief would only ask this in a frustrated state of mind, and will be okay after a period of restful reflection.

drstandley31
11-21-2011, 11:59 PM
A true Chief would only ask this in a frustrated state of mind, and will be okay after a period of restful reflection.
Already reflected! damn it. Will be better tomorrow. Not looking forward to next Sunday. but what the hell. At least I have the advantage of being a fan of a hockey team that's worse than my football team..... let the good times roll. Go Jackets.

2010chiefs
11-21-2011, 11:59 PM
But is our loyalty being tested. I could never root for another team. It's obvious what our team is doing wrong at times and still isn't being corrected. It's hard to root for a team that continues to play conservative even when there down by 20. WTF!

OPLookn
11-22-2011, 12:23 AM
But is our loyalty being tested. I could never root for another team. It's obvious what our team is doing wrong at times and still isn't being corrected. It's hard to root for a team that continues to play conservative even when there down by 20. WTF!

Even if I know the team isn't going to do well on any game or is down like they were tonight I keep hearing my football coach. The game isn't over til the clock reads zero's! It's why I stay at the game barring me knowing with kneel downs that the opponent can run the game clock out. I always find myself thinking ok, they'll score the TD and then recover a fumble or get a pick 6 and bam we're one score down. Unfortunately I'm not Johnny Carson and tonight was still very...very...oh so very ugly.

drstandley31
11-22-2011, 12:51 AM
if nothing else, I hope that this team looks at the tape, and sees NE still trying to score with less than a minute left in a game they already had won. That's what good teams do, they dominate! That's what football is all about and we better learn that.

okikcfan
11-22-2011, 01:49 AM
Keep calm & Chive on! First we all hoped we could pull one out of our hat, but we all knew what the chances of that were. Palko, for his first start excluding the 3 interceptions, did not do all that bad. 25/38 236 yards. He has spunk and in time he should get better. I would still like to see Stanzi at some point. Onside kick? That worked really well, Thanks Todd. Tamba Hali needs some major help on the other side, in fact we need major help just about everywhere and the rest of the season, well don't expect much more. Anybody has to be better than freaking Tyson Jackson, what a waste of space and money. Too many mistakes in the first half to start and it was all down hill from there.

figcrostic
11-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Keep calm & Chive on! First we all hoped we could pull one out of our hat, but we all knew what the chances of that were. Palko, for his first start excluding the 3 interceptions, did not do all that bad. 25/38 236 yards. He has spunk and in time he should get better. I would still like to see Stanzi at some point. Onside kick? That worked really well, Thanks Todd. Tamba Hali needs some major help on the other side, in fact we need major help just about everywhere and the rest of the season, well don't expect much more. Anybody has to be better than freaking Tyson Jackson, what a waste of space and money. Too many mistakes in the first half to start and it was all down hill from there.

I've been saying this for two years Gilberry make him an OLB he kills QB's every time he plays he's too small to be a DE he would make a perfect OLB.