PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 12 Chiefs vs Steelers Preview Video

EmDiggy
11-23-2011, 08:37 AM
Chiefs vs Steelers Video Preview

Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Three7s
11-23-2011, 10:18 AM
I think you meant Mike Wallace rather than "Mike Williams".

I agree with you about Stanzi, it's just another one of the many reasons why fans don't like Todd Haley around here. I don't think it will be close, and I highly doubt the Chiefs are competitive the rest of the year.

EmDiggy
11-23-2011, 11:17 AM
I think you meant Mike Wallace rather than "Mike Williams".

I agree with you about Stanzi, it's just another one of the many reasons why fans don't like Todd Haley around here. I don't think it will be close, and I highly doubt the Chiefs are competitive the rest of the year.

Thanks Homie!! I caught that slip up this morning :(

So you agree with starting Stanzi huh?? #OccupyToddHaley

TopekaRoy
11-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Yet another guy on the Stanzi bandwagon. LOL. The most popular guy on any team is usually the QB who's not starting!

I agree with you about Pope. He made some plays Monday night, but also killed us with dumb penalties. If he can cut that out, and Palko can stop staring down his receivers (leading to interceptions) we might have a slim chance.

Chiefster
11-24-2011, 02:36 AM
Much, much better in terms of over all presentation and controlling the verbalized pauses. It was a near perfect performance Em, good job! Solid analysis!