PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Hangman...

Chiefster
10-04-2007, 11:49 PM
http://dedge.com/flash/hangman/hangman.swf?a=300

Enjoy! :D

Guru
10-04-2007, 11:59 PM
boring

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 12:01 AM
boring

Booo!

Get off my lawn :sign0104:! :D

Guru
10-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Booo!

Get off my lawn :sign0104:! :D

Still trying to figure out how you got that mancard back with that post. Questionable at best.

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Still trying to figure out how you got that mancard back with that post. Questionable at best.

My post is impeccable.:D

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 12:27 AM

The only question is why repeating that post hasn't caused a much longer revokation of said "mancard". I've wanted to question it a number of times, but assumed you were monitoring the situation. Now if there was a cheerleader to the left that line would make sense...

Guru
10-05-2007, 12:32 AM
The only question is why repeating that post hasn't caused a much longer revokation of said "mancard". I've wanted to question it a number of times, but assumed you were monitoring the situation. Now if there was a cheerleader to the left that line would make sense...

I thought about it, but the post itself was so shocking I decided to leave it alone. Considering I never expected something like that to come out of Chiefster's mouth much less his keyboard.

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 12:35 AM
I thought about it, but the post itself was so shocking I decided to leave it alone. Considering I never expected something like that to come out of Chiefster's mouth much less his keyboard.

You're right the post is bad enough, but the fact that he is re-living it every time he places another post through his sig, is just wrong...

hermhater
10-05-2007, 12:36 AM

You're right the post is bad enough, but the fact that he is re-living it every time he places another post through his sig, is just wrong...

I'm keeping out of it.

Guru
10-05-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm keeping out of it.

:sign0153:What a WIMP!!!

hermhater
10-05-2007, 12:39 AM
:sign0153:What a WIMP!!!

Check the latest in the Ouch! thread...

:funnypost::beer::lol:

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 12:53 AM

Heh! Yer just upset you didn't think of it. :lol:

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Heh! Yer just upset you didn't think of it. :lol:

Pride comes before the fall...just admit your wrong...the crowd is forgiving if nothing else...

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Pride comes before the fall...just admit your wrong...the crowd is forgiving if nothing else...

Ok, Ok! I admit you're wrong; we forgive you. :D

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Ok, Ok! I admit you're wrong; we forgive you. :D

Ahh the true MALE apology...that is MANCARD worthy...you didn't even elude to the S-word.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Ahh the true MALE apology...that is MANCARD worthy...you didn't even elude to the S-word.

Now let's get Polleo to get his mug off his sig...

I want to see something Chiefs related (even if the 9ers are in there too) in someones sig.

This isn't myspace and it sure isn't a pit bull dating service!

:yahoo: :toast2: :D

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 01:13 AM

I want to see something Chiefs related (even if the 9ers are in there too) in someones sig.

Polleo, throw your mug on your avatar and change your sig...not saying to get rid of your mug shot, just don't plaster it across the entire screen.

hermhater
10-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Polleo, throw your mug on your avatar and change your sig...not saying to get rid of your mug shot, just don't plaster it across the entire screen.

He had it like that before, must have thought it was too small to get luv's attention is my guess...

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 01:15 AM
He had it like that before, must have thought it was too small to get luv's attention is my guess...

He's barking up the wrong tree with Luv...he needs to put on a JAllen Jersey, mask, etc. and then try to chase down Luv.

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 01:18 AM

Ah yes; reprieved!

Polleo Pit Man
10-05-2007, 02:56 AM

I didnt see this before but it sounds like grade school. Did your teachers ever tell you you were a tattle tail? And you want a mancard?

rbedgood
10-05-2007, 03:07 AM
I didnt see this before but it sounds like grade school. Did your teachers ever tell you you were a tattle tail? And you want a mancard?

I can't currently comment on this due to the status of my mancard...however I can laugh...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hermhater
10-05-2007, 03:08 AM

I don't think I am a tattle tail because everyone has seen it.

Sorry to bring it up, but no one wants to see your mug plastered all over a Chiefs site.

If you are here to advertise yourself then do it with ideas!

You have been doing a pretty good job so far. Don't have any problem with your posts. Just don't want to look at your mug every time you post.

I could put a picture of a unicorn and people would *****.

Polleo Pit Man
10-05-2007, 03:43 AM
I don't think I am a tattle tail because everyone has seen it.

Sorry to bring it up, but no one wants to see your mug plastered all over a Chiefs site.

If you are here to advertise yourself then do it with ideas!

You have been doing a pretty good job so far. Don't have any problem with your posts. Just don't want to look at your mug every time you post.

I could put a picture of a unicorn and people would *****.
I guess I didnt hear anything until you brought it up? Most people didnt have a problem? Its no biggie to me. Everyone shows somthin in their sig. I figure it was my sig i could put what i want. i am sorry it bothered you. i didnt do it to upset you. i dont mind unicorns if thats what you want. with my pic up you see who i am and who is talkin..or typing. i dont really wanna talk about it anymore i was just exprssing they way i felt on the issue!
So lets start over...Hi I'm Polleo!

hermhater
10-05-2007, 03:48 AM
I guess I didnt hear anything until you brought it up? Most people didnt have a problem? Its no biggie to me. Everyone shows somthin in their sig. I figure it was my sig i could put what i want. i am sorry it bothered you. i didnt do it to upset you. i dont mind unicorns if thats what you want. with my pic up you see who i am and who is talkin..or typing. i dont really wanna talk about it anymore i was just exprssing they way i felt on the issue!
So lets start over...Hi I'm Polleo!

Well said.

Mods please kill the thread.

Guru
10-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Done

Chiefster
10-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Now how the heck did my Halloween Hangman thread turn into this???

PLAY THE FREAKIN GAME KIDDIES THAT"S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!!!!